Official Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend 2015 Thread ** May 7-10, 2015

ludari, I'm glad you had a great time!!

This was probably the hardest time I've had finishing a half marathon. I was hurting real bad by mile 7, but I stuck it out and still finished with a decent pace considering the photos I stopped for as well. But all I can say is I had the absolute BEST time with everything. I met a few DIS boarders, I made a few new friends that I kept seeing all weekend long, it was just perfect.

Now i'm super excited about race weekend next year!

This is a long shot... but does anyone have a half marathon pin that they don't want? I'll buy it from you!

Hi,

I was a bit surprised that there are still places available for the TB HM so I went ahead and registered for it.

I am doing the WDW Star Wars 10k and HM in april and wanted to get the coast to coast medal so decided to enter the TB HM.

Just returned from the DL HM and had a great time (apart from forgetting to submit my proof of time so ended up in Corral G ( normally I am a 1 hr 45 runner) and did it in 2 hrs but DL is such a great experience.

Oops , Sorry, Just realised this is the 2015 thread not the 2016 thread sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter