***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Probably. People didn't know what to expect as much with Pandora either. I think more people know what to expect with Toy Story land.
From the images I don't think TSL is very large either, so it may not handle crowds that well. Pandora is not huge but there are several paths and interactive areas to handle the people. In TSL looks like there is one courtyard.

From the images I don't think TSL is very large either, so it may not handle crowds that well. Pandora is not huge but there are several paths and interactive areas to handle the people. In TSL looks like there is one courtyard.
Toy Story is only about an acre smaller than Pandora. The Toy Story paths are wider as well.

I don’t think Slinky’s queue will be as large as it’s not an E-ticket attraction like Flight of Passage is.
I am interested though in how a large amount of people in line, as I assume there will be, will do in Toy Story Land.

As a way to understand what I mean I know in Pandora it was not exactly ideal based on the pictures that were taken how the line spilled out into the land. I'm not saying the crowds would be the same just wondering how the excess line of people will impact the land.

Today is 30 days from June 30. I just took a look and they only have TSMM with evening times. No SDD or AS2. I would agree, get FP for SDD and hope for a 4th for TSMM.

[EDIT] I grabbed a 6:35 PM for TSMM to get into the land. Going to keep trying to modify. Fingers crossed for SDD.

I work at a gift shop on I-Drive and get back home around 1;30am. Set my alarm for 6:59am cause I'm an AP. I was not expecting to get any of the new rides at all but it did take about 15 minutes of going in and out of both app and site to be able to even the into the fp area. Finally got in and was able to grab TSMM for 5pm. It works for me because I was not planning on arriving at DHS until mid afternoon anyways and this way at least I'll be able to go inside and see it in the evening

30 Day Booking this AM for our offsite vacay and was able to snag a 5:10PM FP+ for TSMM on TSL Opening Day. Of course no SDD or AS2 available but just happy to at least see TSMM finally open up for FP+ they were not available 6/24 - 6/29/2018.

I am curious what time most people here plan to be in line at park opening on the 30th. I was thinking about an hour early would be enough to be close to the front. The only frame of reference I have on getting to DHS early was on star wars weekends a few times. We always showed up about 45m early and were always within 10 people or so from the turnstyles.

I work at a gift shop on I-Drive and get back home around 1;30am. Set my alarm for 6:59am cause I'm an AP. I was not expecting to get any of the new rides at all but it did take about 15 minutes of going in and out of both app and site to be able to even the into the fp area. Finally got in and was able to grab TSMM for 5pm. It works for me because I was not planning on arriving at DHS until mid afternoon anyways and this way at least I'll be able to go inside and see it in the evening

Maybe We will see you Yulilin. Not sure if you remember but we met the first day of star wars weekend in the line for chewy in 2015. We were first in line for chewy at park opening with my mother and son. Your daughter wore the sabine costume that day.

We are going to hit rope drop and will most likely take a mid day break but we have a AS2 FP in the evening so we will be in Toy story land in the evening.

I am curious what time most people here plan to be in line at park opening on the 30th. I was thinking about an hour early would be enough to be close to the front. The only frame of reference I have on getting to DHS early was on star wars weekends a few times. We always showed up about 45m early and were always within 10 people or so from the turnstyles.

Maybe We will see you Yulilin. Not sure if you remember but we met the first day of star wars weekend in the line for chewy in 2015. We were first in line for chewy at park opening with my mother and son. Your daughter wore the sabine costume that day.

We are going to hit rope drop and will most likely take a mid day break but we have a AS2 FP in the evening so we will be in Toy story land in the evening.
Sww :( my Facebook memories are filled with past years of pictures
That would be great to meet again

Going on July 1, staying at YC, our plan has gone from waking at 5:30 to waking at 5, because what's 30 minutes more of sleep, really? We will walk to HS and plan to be there by 5:30am. I am betting that we will be not even close to the first people there but hopefully we'll be in the first 100? I'll happily report back!

We're there before and after that date and we are not touching it until extra magic morning hours on Monday and Tuesday and then we have FPs. Hoping for a little extra breathing room at other parks over the weekend.

I think we'll try this strategy too. We had no idea Toy Story Land was opening during our trip! We did the TSMM opening day dash at DCA (pure dumb luck we happened to be there) and it was insane.

I think we'll try this strategy too. We had no idea Toy Story Land was opening during our trip! We did the TSMM opening day dash at DCA (pure dumb luck we happened to be there) and it was insane.

Since reading some of these other people's thoughts I'm thinking even on Monday and Tuesday the 7am hours are going to be bad?? If that's the case , maybe we can hit RnR and maybe ST then, and then head over to our FP? Originally I had hoped to hit TSM during early entry 1st..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter