***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

this has been discussed on this thread a couple of times. It will be very very busy and crowded. Depending on the time you arrive you might not even have access to the land since it is likely it will close due to capacity at some point through out the morning.
Just as a reference, Pandora closed within the first hour of the land opening and people lined up for hours outside of the land (but still inside AK) to be able to just go in. Many here are planning on arriving at DHS by 6am.

Thanks for sharing this, I had no idea that happened at Pandora/AK. I had plans to go to HS on July 1. I am now seriously second guessing those and thinking we should skip that park entirely this time around. Hmm.

this has been discussed on this thread a couple of times. It will be very very busy and crowded. Depending on the time you arrive you might not even have access to the land since it is likely it will close due to capacity at some point through out the morning.
Just as a reference, Pandora closed within the first hour of the land opening and people lined up for hours outside of the land (but still inside AK) to be able to just go in. Many here are planning on arriving at DHS by 6am.

Thanks for sharing this, I had no idea that happened at Pandora/AK. I had plans to go to HS on July 1. I am now seriously second guessing those and thinking we should skip that park entirely this time around. Hmm.
I was at pandora for day 2. When I finally went over to go in around 1pm it was open access entry. They did restrict entry in the evening before emh.

I was at pandora for day 2. When I finally went over to go in around 1pm it was open access entry. They did restrict entry in the evening before emh.
Yep, I was at Pandora for opening weekend (can't remember if it was day 2 or 3?) and had no problem getting in. When I walked by earlier in the day, thre was no standby line. When I returned later to actually enter with my FOP FP, there was a standby line. But I walked in with my FP, no problem.

I apologize if this question has already been asked, but how early will guests be able to park at DHS? Also with all of the construction is there only one entrance that you are able to use when driving into the park? Thanks!

I apologize if this question has already been asked, but how early will guests be able to park at DHS? Also with all of the construction is there only one entrance that you are able to use when driving into the park? Thanks!

You can park as early as you want. The parking lots don't close.

Unless it's changed within the last month, there's 2 entrances into HS

Just was notified I will be in Orlando when this opens! Are all fast passes gone for July 2. I assume they are but thought I would check..

We just booked a last minute trip a couple days ago and we are arriving on June 30th. We will be at the YC and I thought i would be fun to see TSL on opening Day. I was able to get a fp for TSMM at 7 pm. Do you think there will be huge crowds that late in the day? We probably won't wander over there until after dinner.

I can't imagine that this land will have the same huge crowds that Pandora did.

We just booked a last minute trip a couple days ago and we are arriving on June 30th. We will be at the YC and I thought i would be fun to see TSL on opening Day. I was able to get a fp for TSMM at 7 pm. Do you think there will be huge crowds that late in the day? We probably won't wander over there until after dinner.

Opening day will likely be crowded no matter what.

Of course it will. Think of all the people who bemoaned Pandora and said "Does anyone care about Avatar?"

Now multiply that to take into account a beloved, family-friendly film franchise in a park that people keep saying "Well, we'll skip it until Toy Story opens."

It's going to be nuts.

Of course it will. Think of all the people who bemoaned Pandora and said "Does anyone care about Avatar?"

Now multiply that to take into account a beloved, family-friendly film franchise in a park that people keep saying "Well, we'll skip it until Toy Story opens."

It's going to be nuts.
I actually think more people are waiting for Star Wars than Toy Story.

Lol. Yeah, it’s going to be crazy for a while.

Which of these three rides will be easier to get as the 4th FP+?? SDD, TSMM or Alien Saucers?
Currently I have a FP+ for TSMM... not sure if I did the right thing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter