• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine and Dine 2016 thread

No ticket in my mail today, also no email yet.

To top it off, UPS wouldn't drop my Shop Parks App order at my house today. Apparently, they now require a signature. Highly annoying since I am not there during the day and the app won't let you ship to a different address than your billing.

Typical Disney.

I had a shipment through them last month too. I attached it to my UPS account and had it picked up at UPS, but you could also switch the address on there. Seemed to really hold it up. I got the Lego Disney Castle and they shipped it with no box. Came destroyed in a plastic bag. Shipping it back was even worse. UPS had to pick it up at the house where I was not there. So I had to take a chance that it wouldnt be stolen or I got no refund. Then they couldnt even replace it because it sold out by the time it arrived. But they offered me 15 dollars to keep it lol. I was not a real happy customer with them.

To top it off, UPS wouldn't drop my Shop Parks App order at my house today. Apparently, they now require a signature. Highly annoying since I am not there during the day and the app won't let you ship to a different address than your billing.

Typical Disney.

It came from WDW Fulfillment? I haven't seen anything from them. :( No ticket in my mail today.
The email came from "UPS QUANTUM VIEW" but then said it was sent at the request of WDW FULLFILLMENT to notify me that shipment info has been transmitted to UPS. I don't know what else it would be except the party ticket, we've received everything else for our trip that might possible come via snail mail. And the scheduled delivery date is tomorrow.

Sorry another newbie expo question. I'm assuming you pay for purchases at each vendor booth and then separate checkout for the official Run Disney race merchandise??

Typical Disney.

Ugh...that pretty much guarantees I won't order from them if they require a signature and I can't get it delivered to my work address.

I also haven't received any e-mails stating that my party ticket has been mailed. If they haven't mailed it yet, I probably won't get it since we leave for Disney early Wednesday morning.

Sorry another newbie expo question. I'm assuming you pay for purchases at each vendor booth and then separate checkout for the official Run Disney race merchandise??
Yup. Each vendor has their own point of sale/register. The official runDisney area has a bank of registers, staffed with smiling cast members waiting to take your money. °o°

I had a shipment through them last month too. I attached it to my UPS account and had it picked up at UPS, but you could also switch the address on there. Seemed to really hold it up. I got the Lego Disney Castle and they shipped it with no box. Came destroyed in a plastic bag. Shipping it back was even worse. UPS had to pick it up at the house where I was not there. So I had to take a chance that it wouldnt be stolen or I got no refund. Then they couldnt even replace it because it sold out by the time it arrived. But they offered me 15 dollars to keep it lol. I was not a real happy customer with them.

Ugg! Did you have all the pieces? I would not have been very happy about it.

The best part of my story is that my UPS guy left me a message and told me he would drop it off at my work tomorrow since he goes by in the mornings. Got to love living in a small town. :-)

Typical Disney.
If you make an account with UPS (it's free) you can give permission for them to leave packages that require a signature. Kinda like a digital signature.

The email came from "UPS QUANTUM VIEW" but then said it was sent at the request of WDW FULLFILLMENT to notify me that shipment info has been transmitted to UPS. I don't know what else it would be except the party ticket, we've received everything else for our trip that might possible come via snail mail. And the scheduled delivery date is tomorrow.

MagicBands? Mine didn't ship out until yesterday and I leave on the 4th. I just got my ticket in the mail (USPS). It was in a non-interesting envelope and the only reason I knew it was from Disney is that it was from Lake Buena Vista, FL :earsgirl:

If you make an account with UPS (it's free) you can give permission for them to leave packages that require a signature. Kinda like a digital signature.

I used to have it set up that way. I was surprised to get the notice today. I didn't realize that Disney was requiring a signature. They didn't the last time I ordered from the app, and that was even a more expensive item than the bag I just ordered.

Here are the photos of the ticket and the flyer that they posted
Sorry but I'm little confused here. I got this ticket/card months ago because I purchased mine so I can be with my son who is running.

Was he (runner) supposed to get one too? or is he supposed to pick up "something" at the expo such as "wristband"?

Sorry but I'm little confused here. I got this ticket/card months ago because I purchased mine so I can be with my son who is running.

Was he (runner) supposed to get one too? or is he supposed to pick up "something" at the expo such as "wristband"?

Your son should be getting his own card in the mail. If he doesn't receive it, he should ask at the Runner Relations booth when he gets to the expo.

Your son should be getting his own card in the mail. If he doesn't receive it, he should ask at the Runner Relations booth when he gets to the expo.
Thank you so much. So glad I've checked this thread. When did they start sending the cards out?

I got my ticket in the mail today. There isn't tracking on mine and there isn't a name attached to the ticket either...

I've been wondering this. I was going to buy one on facebook but I just keep seeing runners tickets. I'd rather not be RD blacklisted. But then I don't know how they would have these connected to runners either

I've been wondering this. I was going to buy one on facebook but I just keep seeing runners tickets. I'd rather not be RD blacklisted. But then I don't know how they would have these connected to runners either

When I bought my husband's ticket (he is not running) I had to put in his name when purchasing and possibly his birthday as well. I think I'll just have to eat the cost for his ticket.

My sister and I both got our gift cards via email. No party tickets yet, though...

Six sleeps to Disney...

Well the story gets more odd there. They told me I could let my son build it, and then send it back if I wanted. He got to bag 6 out of about 35 bags in that monster and the next bag was not there. Several others werent either. It was hard to do inventory because there were like 4 or 5 of each bag number and there was at least 1 bag 1-14. So then we sent it back and they refunded it. I know they trashed it so I dont know why they didnt just let us keep the pieces and save on shipping it back.

As mentioned, you can switch the shipping destination on ups.com. We did this with this item and it looked like it was sent back to Shop Disney Parks for approval. Held it up about 10 days waiting on that.

Ugg! Did you have all the pieces? I would not have been very happy about it.

The best part of my story is that my UPS guy left me a message and told me he would drop it off at my work tomorrow since he goes by in the mornings. Got to love living in a small town. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter