Official Wine & Dine 2018

For those wondering about the Mickey's not so Scary Halloween Party... dates were just released and it finishes on Halloween night... there is NO party on November 1st this year.

Registered for my first 10K! Officially doubling my race mileage - my first 5K was at Disney Princess weekend in 2015!

Also signed my 9 year old for the one mile kids race.

Can't wait to join you all!
Very cool! Running has really become a family thing for us, and I just started 4 years ago or so! My sister and I do all 3 races, DS13 does the 5K and 10K, DD11 does the 5K (and sometimes the 10K), while DH joins us for the 5K. You'll have a great time -- at any/every distance! :)

Well, DH got in just fine but when he went to do mine it locked up going to the payment screen. He tried again and it wouldn't let him saying I was already registered, but he never paid. He has been on hold and disconnected quite a few times now, still trying to get me in. Over an hour and a half now....ugh!

Well, DH got in just fine but when he went to do mine it locked up going to the payment screen. He tried again and it wouldn't let him saying I was already registered, but he never paid. He has been on hold and disconnected quite a few times now, still trying to get me in. Over an hour and a half now....ugh!
Ugh indeed. Are you able to check in your Active account under "My Events" and see if you are somehow registered? What race?

Not telling you what to do AT ALL -- as there's a risk of lost $$ -- but if I didn't see a registration for myself under my current account, I'd create another Active account and register. Now, I say this in part because 5 of us are running together, and I wouldn't want to take the chance of not being able to register. That said, races didn't sell out on the first day at all last year (if I remember correctly), so there may be time... or a TA as an option if all else fails.

I am under the impression we will get them sometime today. My TA stated it would be a prepaid link from Active.com. I know I'm in, but i just want to complete the process lol!
I'm anxious to get this done, too! I used a TA because the whole delayed registration was stressing me out. I'd like to just finish the process and run already!

Ugh indeed. Are you able to check in your Active account under "My Events" and see if you are somehow registered? What race?

This is what I would do. See if the race is showing in your events. If it is you can see the registration details and QR code. If it isn't there have you tried a different computer or clearing your cookies and cache?

Not telling you what to do AT ALL -- as there's a risk of lost $$ -- but if I didn't see a registration for myself under my current account, I'd create another Active account and register. Now, I say this in part because 5 of us are running together, and I wouldn't want to take the chance of not being able to register. That said, races didn't sell out on the first day at all last year (if I remember correctly), so there may be time... or a TA as an option if all else fails.

Thanks! That is what I was telling him, I don't think it is as hard to get in as it was a few years ago but with him in and me not, we were getting a bit panicky.

We did get it straightened out, it seems like he had to do what you said. He was told to use an email address he had never used for RD before. Somehow I think the issue was with the email addresses. I don't know he had me so confused and not being very technical doesn't help. But I see a "Thank you! Your transaction is complete." message so we should be all set. :thumbsup2

Now if this snow would stop coming, and melt, I can get out and run again. :sad2: Happy training everyone! :goodvibes

Yay!! You did it!

For now haha! I am determined to cross the finish lines. The 5k I'm not worried about really, it's more the 10k that seems daunting. I am in Philly where we have been having just lovely weather, so I am more behind on my training than I'd like to be...but I am hopeful and excited!

Thanks! That is what I was telling him, I don't think it is as hard to get in as it was a few years ago but with him in and me not, we were getting a bit panicky.

We did get it straightened out, it seems like he had to do what you said. He was told to use an email address he had never used for RD before. Somehow I think the issue was with the email addresses. I don't know he had me so confused and not being very technical doesn't help. But I see a "Thank you! Your transaction is complete." message so we should be all set. :thumbsup2

Now if this snow would stop coming, and melt, I can get out and run again. :sad2: Happy training everyone! :goodvibes
Excellent!!! Glad to hear it worked out!! And I feel you re the snow... grew up in Montreal!

Hurray! wow the 2009 Everest must have been either the first or second one.

I think it was the second one. I really miss that race and would probably have done it a lot more if it was still around. It was very "Amazing Race" which we love so that made it even better!! What's funny was that in 2009 it was the last weekend of September, and F&W was starting the weekend after we left. Now, we would have been 6 weeks into the festival!

5K and 10K just sold out - hope everyone got what they were looking for! If you're still looking to run either of these races, check with TAs and charities as several still have some inventory!

I am new here, but that just seems nuts to me!!!! Glad I was able to register right away!

For now haha! I am determined to cross the finish lines. The 5k I'm not worried about really, it's more the 10k that seems daunting. I am in Philly where we have been having just lovely weather, so I am more behind on my training than I'd like to be...but I am hopeful and excited!
Right here with ya! :cold: Been trying to train for the AC April Fools Half Marathon...not even going to try for time this go around.:headache: To say the least I'm just hoping to cross the line. o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter