***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Jose is going to be hitting home on Wednesday we come home on Thursday. It will be interesting to see what happens, luckily we have wiggle room if we get stuck.

Jose is going to be hitting home on Wednesday we come home on Thursday. It will be interesting to see what happens, luckily we have wiggle room if we get stuck.

Yep. We leave Tuesday morning at 8am from NY. Hope our flight out is ok.

Then following is Maria and Lee.

Well, Lee is expected to weaken and dissipate. I'm a little worried about Maria, though. We're going regardless since we rented DVC points and didn't get trip insurance. Fingers crossed!!

Do they have an idea when it "may effect" Florida?

On top of the hurricanes forming over your side of the world, you would not believe what has happened in my country! So the largest city is Auckland, our largest, busiest airport - ONE pipeline provides the aeroplane fuel. And some idiot on a digger just took it out, so now the airport is running low on fuel, meaning cancellations and everything while they try to fix it - estimated 10-14 days to get it up and running. argh! How ridiculous that something like this can happen!

Hurricanes are nothing to worry about, I found out from Yahoo this morning that the end of the world is coming: https://www.yahoo.com/news/world-may-end-sooner-expect-040758912.html

Ahh I'm down to five days. Anyone else get extremely anxious as their trip is approaching??
Yes I am!! 4 days till we depart!! We are staying 2 days off property at first but doing Disney springs.

I didn't get the truck detailed because I ended up picking up and delivering furniture for my mom in-law all afternoon. I did update the maps on the Garmin and saved the route to Disney World to my favorites. Charged the external phone battery packs, charged the camcorder batteries. Stocked up on food for the neighbor to feed our animals while we are gone. We also picked up the stuff we needed from Walmart. The cooling towels I ordered from Amazon will be here on Monday. I am going to start detailing the Hummer as soon as the sun comes up and we start packing today!!

On top of the hurricanes forming over your side of the world, you would not believe what has happened in my country! So the largest city is Auckland, our largest, busiest airport - ONE pipeline provides the aeroplane fuel. And some idiot on a digger just took it out, so now the airport is running low on fuel, meaning cancellations and everything while they try to fix it - estimated 10-14 days to get it up and running. argh! How ridiculous that something like this can happen!

Oh wow. I hope your flights ok. Ugh.

Oh wow. I hope your flights ok. Ugh.

Thank you! So far a lot of domestic and some trans Tasman flights are cancelled over the next few days. Will be watching and waiting to see what happens I guess. So don't need this stress!

A friend couldn't fly back from Australia today, so is trying to get it all sorted so they don't miss too many days at work!

My flight finally has a Gate for Tuesday was getting worried but that is a load off so I'm excited looks like I'm leaving here just in time to miss Jose hopefully. Glad I decided to leave a day earlier then planned. Now I just have to worry if Maria will make me stuck in Florida so crossing my fingers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter