***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Hey, me too!!! We're gonna try to rope drop FoP! Sooooo excited!!

We're doing EMH at AK the next morning and heading straight for FoP. We've got a FP for later in the week but I want to do stand by so I can see the entire que line.

We have FP's for it on Thursday, too. Our Sunday is our first park, first day of our trip and I'm determined to start it off with FoP. I think we're going to try to get to AK close to 7/7:15

This time next week I'll be in Hollywood Studios!! :yay: @MaryLovesPoohBear you wouldn't happen to be planning on being at AK the following day, too, would you?
Why, yes, yes I will.

At least until about 1:30 - 2. We have lunch reservations for Sanaa at 3.

You can look for an overweight woman, riding a personal scooter. Say hi if you see me. (I will also have long sleeves, yes in the heat. I have to protect myself from the sun.)

Why, yes, yes I will.

At least until about 1:30 - 2. We have lunch reservations for Sanaa at 3.

You can look for an overweight woman, riding a personal scooter. Say hi if you see me. (I will also have long sleeves, yes in the heat. I have to protect myself from the sun.)

The reason I asked is because there are a few of us who are going to get together for a quick meet up at 11 that morning in front of the Discovery Trading Company.

The week that I have been waiting for for so long is finally here!!! Hard to believe that we talked about Disney in December, bought the room and tickets in January. Lots of research, planning, dining and fast selections and on Friday we will finally be in Orlando!! I hope the next few days at work fly by because I am so excited and ready to go!!

Look's like the last of the September group are there or heading out in the next week or so. From what I see crowds levels are going to be down and it is looking like the weather is going to OK. I got an email to go ahead and do the online check in but I think I am going wait a few more days. A few more things to do this week before we head out. T minus 3 days till depature and counting!!!

Leaving in 24 hours! Had quite the scare yesterday when my 3 year old woke up with red dots all over her face and a handful on her body. I thought for sure she had chickenpox (even though she's been vaccinated) and our trip would be cancelled. Fortunately the doctor said it was part eczema and part allergic reaction to something.

Leaving in 24 hours! Had quite the scare yesterday when my 3 year old woke up with red dots all over her face and a handful on her body. I thought for sure she had chickenpox (even though she's been vaccinated) and our trip would be cancelled. Fortunately the doctor said it was part eczema and part allergic reaction to something.

Thank goodness!! We are flying out tomorrow as well. :yay:

Glad everything worked out for her. Enjoy your trip!!

I am being extra careful at work. I got a blister yesterday on the back of left foot from working around the yard. I have 3 band aids on it and sure it will heal before we go to the parks. If not I will limp around and still be ecstatic because I am at Disney World.

One week from today we will be at Disney! :yay:

Just told our girls last night! I purchased a Disney scrapbook from Michaels and had them sit down with me to start putting in our previous trips momentos. Earlier, I had slipped in a sheet with our tickets and a sign that said "Be sure to save room for memories for our upcoming trip Sept 25-Oct 2nd, 2017". You should have seen my older daughter's face when she got to that page, she was like "for real? we get to go to FL again?!!!" She was shaking and smiling and hopping up and down. Our younger daughter looked at us in shock and didn't move. My husband was sitting in a chair holding his phone recording it all pretending he was working. After several trips it's getting harder to find new ways to surprise them without them being suspicious (as we always record it) but it was so fun! We delayed telling them until after Hurricane Irma just to be sure but now...just hoping Hurricane Maria stays away and we can make it as planned!!

Glad everything is okay. What a scare

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter