Oh! My Peanut butter! (a 2013 PHM report)

How cute is that face paint!? I love it!

Interesting insight on the Pirate's show. We weren't really sure what it was so we passed when we were there in January. You saying that it seems just like Johnny Depp makes me think I might need to visit next time, though!

I never thought to do Starring Rolls for lunch. I think I'm making a revision to my upcoming trip now!

You should! It is a must do for us. I have always tried to show up early. I think they open at 11:30 :confused: I have read that they tend to run out of things if you go for lunch too late. I do seem to recall once that one of the kinds of sandwiches we wanted had ran out once... but the treats seem to be abundant.

Of course the cupcake looks delish but the sandwiches do too!![//quote]

It was! It is the ONLY place I will eat a red velvet anything... normally it tastes too much like food coloring to me. Not at SR! Super yummy and the toffee bits on top are amazing! As for the sandwich... I think it is a tad unique... there are green chilies on it. Not spicy... just extra flavor, making it not a boring turkey sandwich.
I was in HS that same day, luckily we were in Lights motor action when the storm blew through! The show was stopped temporarily but we stayed dry!

Oddly, I don't remember a storm that day. By the end of the day though, I was a bit tired. Not sure why... ;)

How cute is that face paint!? I love it!

Thanks! It was super quick for her to have it done. In fact... so quick that Steve made a quick bio break and she was done before he even came back out.

Interesting insight on the Pirate's show. We weren't really sure what it was so we passed when we were there in January. You saying that it seems just like Johnny Depp makes me think I might need to visit next time, though!

It was such a long line. I really was nervous that we were wasting our time. Was it something I would now wait in a line that long for again... probably not. It was very cool though... and if the line is short enough, I definitely would do it again. just maybe not wait 45 minutes for....

That picture of Zoe is beautiful!

Thank you. :goodvibes

By the end of the day, I was fading fast. The park was not open that late so we had opted to leave early for dinner assuming I wouldn't want to stay till absolute closing.

*** EDITED TO ADD
At points through out the day we experienced some rain. After we spent some time inside ABC Commissary we braved the rain and made our way to TGMR. I have no pictures that we rode the ride (which is why I forgot to add this originally) That ride is oddly cold. We were wet from the rain and NOW I remember not only being wet, but slightly chilled as we rode the ride.

It was then time to do one more thing to do before we left.

Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!

Now.. I have seen this show maybe too many times. It is fun... has some fun parts and the effects are rather cool. However, I really think I wont have to see it again any time soon. ;)

After the show we began to make our way out. There is a well just outside of the theater and Zoe wanted to try her hand at getting the person in the well to react. She was quite frustrated when the people before here were able to, and she was not. I think she too was reaching the end of the energy she had left for the day.

In case you are wondering what interactive well I am talking about (cause personally... I never knew it was there until this trip)

We left the park to go back to CSR. I can't remember if we went straight to dinner or got a bit refreshed first.

Dinner was at Maya Grill. I have NO pictures. I think I was sleep walking by the time we were seated. Dinner was at 7:30pm and I remember our meal took FOREVER to get to us. I want to say it was 8:30 at least before we were eating.

Steve had fajitas and coconut carmel flan. Zoe had a beef burrito and fried ice cream. I had steak tacos and grand marnier berries and cream.

After dinner we went back to the room and I finished up some work for the week. It was late by the time I got to sleep. I was VERY tired. :rotfl:

Next Up: 2/25 - Day 6 Part 1

I just saw that show for the first time and thought it was really cool! Tons of great special effects! I agree that I don't have to see it again right away.

Glad you managed a fun-filled day after running a half marathon! Racing is exhausting so I applaud you pushing through to enjoy more of the world :worship:

In case you are wondering what interactive well I am talking about (cause personally... I never knew it was there until this trip)

what does it do? I had no idea this did anything.

We left the park to go back to CSR. I can't remember if we went straight to dinner or got a bit refreshed first.

Dinner was at Maya Grill. I have NO pictures. I think I was sleep walking by the time we were seated. Dinner was at 7:30pm and I remember our meal took FOREVER to get to us. I want to say it was 8:30 at least before we were eating.

Steve had fajitas and coconut carmel flan. Zoe had a beef burrito and fried ice cream. I had steak tacos and grand marnier berries and cream.

After dinner we went back to the room and I finished up some work for the week. It was late by the time I got to sleep. I was VERY tired. :rotfl:

Next Up: 2/25 - Day 6 Part 1

You did work that night??????? That's crazy after running a half and a full day at the park. I hope they appreciate you!!!! The last thing you needed was slow service, why does it always seem to happen that way?

Ann, I am proud to report, I am all caught up again, FINALLY!!!!!!

Zoe's facepaint is so cute. What a little doll she is. I cannot believe you spent as much time at the parks as you did. I would have been done after that run. :rotfl2:
No wonder you were tired at dinner. Maya Grill seems to have so so days. We had two absolutely fun and great experiences and one really mediocre one. ;)

I just saw that show for the first time and thought it was really cool! Tons of great special effects! I agree that I don't have to see it again right away.

It is a cool show. I have just seen it every trip... and with this trip Steve shot pictures of it like he did the fireworks....on the split second mode. So when I shuffle through them it looks like a video. Not sure I needed THAT many pictures of the show.

Glad you managed a fun-filled day after running a half marathon! Racing is exhausting so I applaud you pushing through to enjoy more of the world :worship:

It really was good to keep moving for most of the day. And keep in mind too... much of what we saw involved sitting for shows. The line waiting for the legend of Jack was a bit rough, but other than that it was all fine. However, by the time we at dinner... ::yes:: I was ready for bed.

what does it do? I had no idea this did anything.

Sometimes... you get the "person" in the well to scream at you. Not sure if it was a "help, I am down here" so of thing or a "you shouldn't be touching my rope" sort of thing. :confused3 I can't remember. It doesn't happen each time though. I suspect that it has to reset. A group of kids had been pulling on it and getting it to scream right before we were there. So when we did it... nothing happened. :rolleyes:

You did work that night??????? That's crazy after running a half and a full day at the park. I hope they appreciate you!!!! The last thing you needed was slow service, why does it always seem to happen that way?

It was just computer work... nothing that really even required thought. Just reports so to speak that only could be turned in on saturday or sunday.

The slow service didn't get to me all that much. I think I was just so spent that I didn't care.

Ann, I am proud to report, I am all caught up again, FINALLY!!!!!!

Zoe's facepaint is so cute. What a little doll she is. I cannot believe you spent as much time at the parks as you did. I would have been done after that run. :rotfl2:
No wonder you were tired at dinner. Maya Grill seems to have so so days. We had two absolutely fun and great experiences and one really mediocre one. ;)

Thanks, Karin. Zoe is definitely a lot of fun. I am happy that I have her for a while yet. Before long it will be only here at the house. (Alex will turn 18 on his next bday)

The food at Maya Grill was good...so even if the service was a bit lacking... the food made up for it.

I never thought to do Starring Rolls for lunch. I think I'm making a revision to my upcoming trip now!

Of course the cupcake looks delish but the sandwiches do too!!

I was in HS that same day, luckily we were in Lights motor action when the storm blew through! The show was stopped temporarily but we stayed dry!

Ya know what? I was thinking I knew we went into ABC commissary to get away from the weather... but I was thinking it was the heat. THEN I remembered I left something out of my last update and it was THEN that I remembered that it did pour and we did get wet... and we ended up being freezing cold as we rode TGMR.

I love that necklace! What a beautiful and thoughtful gift! I can definitely see how you'd get teary eyed!

So some good/bad news depending on how you look at it...my dates have been changed and now we're heading to WDW from Sept 25-30! So I guess our paths will cross again?! Let's hope it does! My sister's mean ursula-like boss wouldn't let her take our original dates of vacation, even thought she told them like 2 months ago. Sooo, luckily I was able to change it and we got the last moderate resort with free dining - CBR! I have never stayed there. I think you are staying there too? Awesome!

Bad because I may have to cut my trip short by one day because of work, and also, (and this is what I am most upset about) is that I had planned all my ADRs already and now I have to start over! I will also not be able to eat at BoG for dinner as planned...will have to give up that ADR and there are no longer any available. Will probably have to keep checking and checking but so far, nothing! But lunch will have to do!

Let's plan to meet up at some point again!

:rolleyes1Never have seen Indy Jones....was hoping to do that show if we had time...

You amaze me with how much energy you had all day long...

I love that necklace! What a beautiful and thoughtful gift! I can definitely see how you'd get teary eyed!

So some good/bad news depending on how you look at it...my dates have been changed and now we're heading to WDW from Sept 25-30! So I guess our paths will cross again?! Let's hope it does! My sister's mean ursula-like boss wouldn't let her take our original dates of vacation, even thought she told them like 2 months ago. Sooo, luckily I was able to change it and we got the last moderate resort with free dining - CBR! I have never stayed there. I think you are staying there too? Awesome!

Bad because I may have to cut my trip short by one day because of work, and also, (and this is what I am most upset about) is that I had planned all my ADRs already and now I have to start over! I will also not be able to eat at BoG for dinner as planned...will have to give up that ADR and there are no longer any available. Will probably have to keep checking and checking but so far, nothing! But lunch will have to do!

Sooo - maybe I spoke too soon because we re-did the dates a bit, so now we're staying and extra day until OCt 1st. We crunched the numbers because we did not want to stay at CBR - I am not a fan of the full sized beds. Any other mod would be fine but it looks like staying at AKL is the best price right now, it is only a few bucks more to stay there over POR and so we decided we'll stay at AKL for the first time. Good thing is that we still keep the free dining and now we're at a deluxe resort. I don't really dig the location of AKL because it just seems so far away from our favorte parks, Epcot and DHS, but am looking forward to eating at Boma again and maybe we can even try it for breakfast! So it's between AKL and POR - not that much difference in price though, so thought to go with the Deluxe.

Hopefully we can still meet up even though we're no longer at CBR!

Hello! I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and get subbed to this thing...even though I'm SUPER late. :lmao: I've found your running adventures so inspiring on FB and I definitely have been missing things around here! I'll try to catch up!

Ya know what? I was thinking I knew we went into ABC commissary to get away from the weather... but I was thinking it was the heat. THEN I remembered I left something out of my last update and it was THEN that I remembered that it did pour and we did get wet... and we ended up being freezing cold as we rode TGMR.

Happy to help jog your memory!! Hehehe!

I can't believe how neglectful of this TR I have been!!! I promise some updates soon. :goodvibes

for now though...how bout some replies. :thumbsup2

I really am still amazed that they were so kind to me.

:cool1::cool1:

I am sorry to hear that you are no longer able to get BoG for dinner. Maybe something will open up though... you just never know!!

PLEASE!!

:rolleyes1Never have seen Indy Jones....was hoping to do that show if we had time...

You amaze me with how much energy you had all day long...

I will definitely watch it with you! In fact, I think the only way I would do it again is with you having never seen it!!!

As for my energy... yeah.. :confused: as I sit here trying to get caught up on dis and being completely tired. I can't imagine how i was still upright that afternoon.

Sooo - maybe I spoke too soon because we re-did the dates a bit, so now we're staying and extra day until OCt 1st. We crunched the numbers because we did not want to stay at CBR - I am not a fan of the full sized beds. Any other mod would be fine but it looks like staying at AKL is the best price right now, it is only a few bucks more to stay there over POR and so we decided we'll stay at AKL for the first time. Good thing is that we still keep the free dining and now we're at a deluxe resort. I don't really dig the location of AKL because it just seems so far away from our favorte parks, Epcot and DHS, but am looking forward to eating at Boma again and maybe we can even try it for breakfast! So it's between AKL and POR - not that much difference in price though, so thought to go with the Deluxe.

Hopefully we can still meet up even though we're no longer at CBR!

What a tease... ;) Seriously though, we can definitely still meet up. Who knows.. if free dinning is not released for our dates we could end up at AKL. More likely OKW... but that would depend on if there is availability through DVC. I just think it is cool our dates will still overlap!

Hello! I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and get subbed to this thing...even though I'm SUPER late. :lmao: I've found your running adventures so inspiring on FB and I definitely have been missing things around here! I'll try to catch up!

I hope my links in each post can get you caught up more easily. I have missed you around here and am so glad to see you back around!!!

My running adventures... :goodvibes I am glad they can be inspiring. I am not sure they would be such if you actually saw me chugging along. I probably look pretty ridiculous. :rotfl:

Happy to help jog your memory!! Hehehe!

:thumbsup2

2/25 was our last full day. What a sad thought, but really it had been such a relaxed trip that we were happy with whatever the day had in store.

We did have some minimal plans though and to start was just to head to Epcot.

On our way to the bus stop, took a last morning picture of this.

What an amazing place CSR is!

Once we got to Epcot, we found the line for bag check to be horrid!

Once we got through it we needed to upgrade my ticket to an ap since I knew I would be back in the fall and likely one more time before the 12 months were up.

This took some time. I was actually surprised at how many people were in line to take care of tickets.

With that done, we went into the park. We grabbed fast passes for later to ride TT. Then we went to WS. I had forgot that WS didn't open for a while... duh! This kinda altered our morning plans since I wanted breakfast at the bakery in Norway first thing.

Oh well, I love the little viking museum so we spent some time in there.

It always amazes me that the king who conquered so much was just a mere teen aged boy. Funny how times have changed... boy now... full grown man then.

With so much time still left for WS to open we went back to FW. I got Steve to go to the Captain Eo show. I really think this is the cheesiest of cheesy shows...but I think everyone needs to see it once.

It was then time to get in line to use our fast passes for TT.

I think overall, there is a lot of hype surrounding the refurbishment of TT. However I do like the changes. (except for the design concept part) But the ride itself brings it a bit more current.

FINALLY it was time for something to eat!!!

Doesnt that look like a nutritious breakfast? :rotfl:

Steve ordered the swet pretzel, Zoe the berrry cream puff and me - I ordered the rum/almond meringue cake. YUM!!!

Since we were right there and there was not much of any wait, Maelstrom was next.

Coming off into the dump shop we had to get the traditional shot of Zoe and the troll. I am just sad that it was blurry.

Up next: 2/25 - Day 6 Part 2

I am a huge fan of WS. I could spend and entire trip meandering around shopping and nibbling and watching street perfomers. So this is what we did.

We stopped in Italy to grab a real lunch when the time came though.

Then it was back to our walk around WS.

Zoe's flip flops were hurting her feet so we thought a pair of socks might help. So with that we did a bit of shopping in Japan.

Then we came across the museum in Morocco. I had wanted to see this, but never knew quite where it was.

See, there is ALWAYS something new to discover at WDW!!!

It was then time to grab my must do drink.

Steve decided to try the grey goose rather than the grand marnier.

More tart.. less sweet. PERFECT on a hot day!!

Zoe was quite impressed with her socks as she sat and waited for us to finish our drinks.

Then the street performer in france.

I think that this one impressed me much more than the one in Italy.

We continued to enjoy some of the F&G topiaries that we being put up for the coming week.

With that it was time for one more ride. Since the nemo ride never seems to have a line, we hopped on that.

We then left the park to head back for some pool time at CSR.

It was so hot, you can see the discomfort in my grimace.

Once back to CSR, we enjoyed the pool and slide. Zoe wasn't a fan of the slide, but I could have gone down it multiple multiple times.

After we got cooled off and cleaned up we went to customer relations desk at the resort to add one day to Steve and to Zoe's ticket so that we could do our "one last things" the next day before having the catch DME.

Next Up: 2/25 - Day 6 Part 3

With our plans for the next day taken care of it was time to head back to Epcot for dinner. We had an ADR at le Chefs de France. We all opted for the prix fix.

I got the lobster bisque, salmon and strawberry cake. Steve - french onion soup, salmon and strawberry cake. Zoe - salad, mac n cheese and a cookie.

Unfortunetely, Zoe was not feeling well. I think the heat really impacts her. It was such a shame not only because the food was amazing, but we had a table at the window in time for illuminations. Because of how she was feeling I spent much of the time illuminations was taking place in the restroom with her. :sad2:

We then made our way out, enjoying a few more topiaries along the way. (they seemed to be popping up when we were not looking)

And one more shot of Epcot to say good bye.

Next Up: 2/26 - Day 7 Part 1

Since we did most of the packing the night before, I had time to go for a run in the morning. It was only 1.75 miles, but was an amazing run. No pressure to improve or finish... I just ran. The trail around the lake at CSR is quite a nice one to run too!

I got back to the room and showered. Then we finished packing up.

We took our bags to be checked and stored. I really found this resort to be beautiful with great dinning options as well having an awesome pool area and running trail (ok, maybe not meant just for running ;)) Even though CSR is large, the layout is manageable and not as easy as POR to get lost at.

Next we caught a bus to MK. We had to use up our remaining dp credits and breakfast at a cs location was on my mind!
Tommorrowland Terrace was serving breakfast and this is what we had.

So yummy!

We really had not been able to ride as many rides this trip, so today was about trying to catch things that were important to us.

First up was Buzz Lightyear

We won't even talk scores cause I NEVER do well at this ride. for some reason, I can't tell where it is I am aiming.

The line was moving so fast. We basically walked right up to just steps from the moving belt. Then the ride broke down. It was down for 20 minutes while we waited. :rolleyes:

Next we wanted to ride BTMRR. Zoe and I love this ride and we were so happy to get to ride it not just once, but TWICE in a row! Steve's stomach doesn't do so well with it, so he skipped it.

Then it was time for Steve's "must do or it isn't a disney trip" ride.

Personally, I can take or leave IASM. But since I had skipped it the last few trips, I figured I should enjoy it.

We then had lunch at CHH. Steve and Zoe each had the lobster roll with apple crisp. I had the tuna sandwich and apple crisp. (sorry, no pics)

We sat at a table upstairs near a window and watched as the rain began to fall. We were not sure how we were going to make it back to CSR without getting wet. We decided to try and get part of the way out and then stop for one last ride. We stopped at POTC. It was a complete walk on! :cool1:

On our way out of the park we decided to use up our last snack credits to bring home lots and lots of gummies! We had 8 snack credits left, so we got 6 bags of candy and 2 mickey rice krispie treats.

Then we had to catch the bus. As we exited the park, the rain started coming down sideways. We made it to under the ferry queue. We tried to wait it out, but we HAD to catch DME so out we went. Just in the time it took us to travel the short distance from the ferry queue to the resort bus queue we got drenched.

Not sure if you can see the amount of water still running off of him!

Once back to CSR, I retrieved our carry on bags. Since we had one cs remaining, Steve went to get a boxed lunch for the plane.

DME was right on time and we got to the airport early. We had no problem getting through security. Once through security, we settled in and got drinks at starbucks. Now, I have to remember this is the east coast and not the home of starbucks. I also have to remember that they do change their menu from time to time. What I desperately was wanting was a chocolate banana vivano with an add shot. First, the barista had NO idea what a vivano was. Ok, easy enough they have a chocolate banana smoothie. Same thing. THEN the barista was very grossed out by the fact I wanted an add shot. Ok.. first, it isn't weird. Second... I am the customer and if want to mix whatever I want together who are you to tell me it is weird???!!!

With my "weird" smoothie in hand, we waited to board the plan. Nothing unusual to report regarding our flight. It was a nice flight to Albuquerque. I wrote down notes so I would have an easier time writing this TR.

When we arrived ABQ, the airport was all but empty and each little shop was closed. It meant no dinner for us! :sad2: I charged my phone and spent time on the phm dis thread complaining and debating with people about how it affects everyone if people lie to get into a "better" corral. I guess in the end, RD agrees with me and all the others who thought that proof that you should be in a corral is important to make it so that like paced runners are in the same corral. For 2014, rules changed and guidelines for corral placement are much more strict. :cool1:

We then flew to Las Vegas...only stopping to pick up passengers. Then we were off to Seattle where we landed, retrieved our luggage and were met by my pj. bottom wearing son in law. (due to some delays, it was after midnight)

It had been a shorter than usual trip. Despite the fact I ran 13.1 miles, it was also a VERY relaxing trip. We did not have a set agenda and thus we went with the flow more on this trip than on any previous one. I do not at all regret this. It was wonderful and one of our best trips ever. I do however wish we had been able to ride a few more rides. We missed so many! I was fine with it though since I knew I would be back soon. :goodvibes

Thanks for reading along everyone!!!

With that done, we went into the park. We grabbed fast passes for later to ride TT. Then we went to WS. I had forgot that WS didn't open for a while... duh! This kinda altered our morning plans since I wanted breakfast at the bakery in Norway first thing.

With so much time still left for WS to open we went back to FW. I got Steve to go to the Captain Eo show. I really think this is the cheesiest of cheesy shows...but I think everyone needs to see it once.

FINALLY it was time for something to eat!!!

Doesnt that look like a nutritious breakfast? :rotfl:

The breakfast of champions! I have a sugar high just looking at it. ITA, everyone should see Captain EO at least once.

We stopped in Italy to grab a real lunch when the time came though.

It was then time to grab my must do drink.

Steve decided to try the grey goose rather than the grand marnier.

More tart.. less sweet. PERFECT on a hot day!!

Zoe was quite impressed with her socks as she sat and waited for us to finish our drinks.

Yum! And cute socks.

I love the Grey Goose one, Jeff prefers the Grand Marnier. :thumbsup2

It was so hot, you can see the discomfort in my grimace.

Once back to CSR, we enjoyed the pool and slide. Zoe wasn't a fan of the slide, but I could have gone down it multiple multiple times.

After we got cooled off and cleaned up we went to customer relations desk at the resort to add one day to Steve and to Zoe's ticket so that we could do our "one last things" the next day before having the catch DME.

That does look hot, ugh! The slide looks so fun at CSR, that's just a great pool all around, I need to hop there one of these days, I've never been to the resort at all.

With our plans for the next day taken care of it was time to head back to Epcot for dinner. We had an ADR at le Chefs de France. We all opted for the prix fix.
Unfortunetely, Zoe was not feeling well. I think the heat really impacts her. It was such a shame not only because the food was amazing, but we had a table at the window in time for illuminations. Because of how she was feeling I spent much of the time illuminations was taking place in the restroom with her. :sad2:

Poor Kiddo, that is no fun, no fun at all.

Since we did most of the packing the night before, I had time to go for a run in the morning. It was only 1.75 miles, but was an amazing run. No pressure to improve or finish... I just ran. The trail around the lake at CSR is quite a nice one to run too!

That's a nice little start to the day and treat before heading hom!

Then we had to catch the bus. As we exited the park, the rain started coming down sideways. We made it to under the ferry queue. We tried to wait it out, but we HAD to catch DME so out we went. Just in the time it took us to travel the short distance from the ferry queue to the resort bus queue we got drenched.

Not sure if you can see the amount of water still running off of him!

Once back to CSR, I retrieved our carry on bags. Since we had one cs remaining, Steve went to get a boxed lunch for the plane.

DME was right on time and we got to the airport early. We had no problem getting through security. Once through security, we settled in and got drinks at starbucks. Now, I have to remember this is the east coast and not the home of starbucks. I also have to remember that they do change their menu from time to time. What I desperately was wanting was a chocolate banana vivano with an add shot. First, the barista had NO idea what a vivano was. Ok, easy enough they have a chocolate banana smoothie. Same thing. THEN the barista was very grossed out by the fact I wanted an add shot. Ok.. first, it isn't weird. Second... I am the customer and if want to mix whatever I want together who are you to tell me it is weird???!!!

With my "weird" smoothie in hand, we waited to board the plan. Nothing unusual to report regarding our flight. It was a nice flight to Albuquerque. I wrote down notes so I would have an easier time writing this TR.

When we arrived ABQ, the airport was all but empty and each little shop was closed. It meant no dinner for us! :sad2: I charged my phone and spent time on the phm dis thread complaining and debating with people about how it affects everyone if people lie to get into a "better" corral. I guess in the end, RD agrees with me and all the others who thought that proof that you should be in a corral is important to make it so that like paced runners are in the same corral. For 2014, rules changed and guidelines for corral placement are much more strict. :cool1:

We then flew to Las Vegas...only stopping to pick up passengers. Then we were off to Seattle where we landed, retrieved our luggage and were met by my pj. bottom wearing son in law. (due to some delays, it was after midnight)

I had no idea Tomorrowland Terrace had breakfast. Is that a new thing, a seasonal thing or ??? It looked yummy!

That is so funny that Steve must do it's a small world.

I adore that tuna sandwich at CHH.

UGH UGH and a lot more UGH's on..

rain
rude baristas
flight delays
closed restaurants
multiple legs

That was a long trip home! I will be interested to see reports from the DL 1/2 and see how the corral placement ends up and if it helped, not sure how that compares to the Princess or WDW half but it will be interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter