Ohhhh boy~ here we go again! Anderson/VanDamme Vegas/California road trip vacation!

That is wonderful to hear Reyes. You take care of yourself and your family and I pray everything goes smooth for you. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. :hug:

Well since we leave in 11 days I guess I better finish up my planning.

In the meantime I would like to share some photos with you. A couple of weeks ago I purchased some more Disney Shirts at the Disney Store. They were only $5.00 each.

THESE TWO ARE DH’S

August2008041.jpg

August2008045.jpg

AND THESE TWO ARE MINE

August2008043.jpg

August2008047-1.jpg

ALSO TINKERBELL BROUGHT ME A CUTE MAKEUP BAG

August2008049.jpg

I put all of Reya’s pins on a lanyard. I still haven’t received 5 of them and probably won’t because I screwed up my mailing address. But these are the ones I did receive. ((She loves them)) They’re all really cute but totally expendable, so hopefully she’ll get some really neat ones during trading.

August2008028.jpg

August2008027.jpg

August2008026-1.jpg

And once again, thank you everyone for being so kind! :hug: I'll be back later with some more. ;)

Cute shirts!

Your little girl is so tiny! I remember mine being chunkier than that! LOL :lmao:

I almost bought this one! It's cute. I ended up with Tink and Pooh Bear though.
Thanks, I love it! It's going to look really cute with my jean capris!
:goodvibes

Cute shirts!

Your little girl is so tiny! I remember mine being chunkier than that! LOL :lmao:
LOL! Yeah, she's always been pretty tiny. She's usually in the 5th-20th percentile for her weight and height everytime we go to her doctor. But she's always had a BIG head. ((Just like her daddy)) Trust me, she wasn't an easy baby to give birth too. :rotfl2:

Cute new stuff!
Where did you get Reya's lanyard?

Thanks! I got it at Claires in our local mall. It was only $3.00. :yay:

How's your pin buying going? Are you going to do trading when you go on your trip or are you just buying to collect?

Is it an actual lanyard? I didn't know they had them at Claires.

So far I've only purchased ones I want to keep. So as of now, I won't be doing any trading. I should just buy some regular ones that I don't care too much about and then I could trade them. I haven't decided if I want to wear a lanyard around the park or not though. I try to take as little into the parks with me as possible. Things get so heavy by the end of the day.

I just think Reya is so adorable! Is she really girly? Or more of a tomboy?

Is it an actual lanyard? I didn't know they had them at Claires.

So far I've only purchased ones I want to keep. So as of now, I won't be doing any trading. I should just buy some regular ones that I don't care too much about and then I could trade them. I haven't decided if I want to wear a lanyard around the park or not though. I try to take as little into the parks with me as possible. Things get so heavy by the end of the day.

I just think Reya is so adorable! Is she really girly? Or more of a tomboy?
She's a little of both. For instance she's playing with her matchbox cars right now, but she likes to carry them in her tinkerbell tin purse. LOL!

She used to be a real girly girl.... Any dirt or bugs freaked her out. That was until we took her on her first camping trip last month. After half a day I couldn't get her out of the mud/dirt she had so much fun in it. This is pretty much what she looked like the entire weekend. It took me days to get her clean after we got home.

June2008197.jpg

Hello!

Just wanted to let you all know that I've had some major changes/additions done to my trip. Once I get my hotel reservations confirmed I'll let you know of them. I'm excited becasue I'm now leaving in 6 days rather then 10! :thumbsup2

Hello!

Just wanted to let you all know that I've had some major changes/additions done to my trip. Once I get my hotel reservations confirmed I'll let you know of them. I'm excited becasue I'm now leaving in 6 days rather then 10! :thumbsup2
Well heck that would excite me too!! :rotfl2: Can't wait to hear what's up!

YAY!!!!! I have offically lost 50 Pounds!!!!!

So I am off to the Salon!! My 1/2 way goal was to loose 50 and once I did I would get my hair cut and colored!!

This also means I'm ready to start for baby #2 ... I'll try to take the rest of the weight off after I have my next baby!!

I'll post pictures of my new hair when I get home!!

She's a little of both. For instance she's playing with her matchbox cars right now, but she likes to carry them in her tinkerbell tin purse. LOL!

She used to be a real girly girl.... Any dirt or bugs freaked her out. That was until we took her on her first camping trip last month. After half a day I couldn't get her out of the mud/dirt she had so much fun in it. This is pretty much what she looked like the entire weekend. It took me days to get her clean after we got home.

June2008197.jpg

What a cute photo! Just from past photos I thought she seemed like a girly girl...haha. When I was young, I was a little of both too. I loved my barbies, but I also played G.I. Joe's in the dirt with my brother...haha.

Hello!

YAY!!!

YAY!!!!! I have offically lost 50 Pounds!!!!!

So I am off to the Salon!! My 1/2 way goal was to loose 50 and once I did I would get my hair cut and colored!!

This also means I'm ready to start for baby #2 ... I'll try to take the rest of the weight off after I have my next baby!!

I'll post pictures of my new hair when I get home!!

Congrats on the weight loss! That is impressive. I want to lose weight (ideally 15 pounds or so) but I've made no attempt. I am just too lazy. Yay for trying to baby number 2! Even after your trip report is done, I hope you'll keep us all updating on exciting things like new babies! I like to live vicariously through other people since I'm not ready for babies yet...haha.

What a cute photo! Just from past photos I thought she seemed like a girly girl...haha. When I was young, I was a little of both too. I loved my barbies, but I also played G.I. Joe's in the dirt with my brother...haha.

YAY!!!

Congrats on the weight loss! That is impressive. I want to lose weight (ideally 15 pounds or so) but I've made no attempt. I am just too lazy. Yay for trying to baby number 2! Even after your trip report is done, I hope you'll keep us all updating on exciting things like new babies! I like to live vicariously through other people since I'm not ready for babies yet...haha.

Yep...it's nice that she's a little of both. She's totally high maintenance though, and I need to find her a shirt that says "DRAMA QUEEN" because she is!! lol!

Thanks for the congrats!! It's been a tough journey but I've been on :cloud9: since I stepped on the scale today! I still have a long ways to go but I'm thrilled with my results! My husband even let me do a little clothes shopping today.:woohoo:

I promise I'll let you know when I become pregnant! Hopefully I'll bring back a Disney Souvenir if you know what I mean! :rolleyes1 LOL!! My best friend of 18 years is 3 months pregnant with a boy so hopefully I'll have one too so they can be best buddies!

I'll be back in a few minutes with my new hair. There isn't a dramatic change, but I like it!

Okay here’s Before and After pictures of my Hair!

Not a huge difference, but it’s feels so much healthier and lighter.

I also added some low lights to my hair, I can’t really tell by looking at the photos, but they’re there. I also have a light brown “shadow box” underneath.

August2008023-1.jpg
August2008059.jpg

August2008027-1.jpg
August2008057.jpg

Reya was getting upset because we weren’t taking pictures of her hair too, so she made us! LOL!! Here’s Reya’s cute little head, her hair is finally growing in. She has super blonde hair and blue eyes just like her mommy, otherwise she looks just like my DH!

August2008026-2.jpg

Hey! I thought about you when we were at DLR. We are back. Our flight got in after 11 pm last night. I plan to start my TR in a day or two. We still haven't unpacked, but we had a BLAST. :)

I hope all is well with you and you are still in my prayers!:goodvibes

Whoo hoo!! Way to go on the weight loss!!!!! And on trying for baby number two. :goodvibes

congrats022.gif

And your hair looks really cute. :thumbsup2

So. Now, what's going on with the plans??? popcorn::

Great to hear that your vacation is back on :goodvibes The shirts are all awesome and it looks like Reya is enjoying her new pins and lanyard! All the best with trying for baby number 2 :cloud9:

Hey! I thought about you when we were at DLR. We are back. Our flight got in after 11 pm last night. I plan to start my TR in a day or two. We still haven't unpacked, but we had a BLAST. :)

I hope all is well with you and you are still in my prayers!:goodvibes
Hello Southern Belle! ;)

I'm glad you had a blast and I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Thanks for thinking of me .... I'm doing pretty well thank you. It helps when I keep my mind busy.

Whoo hoo!! Way to go on the weight loss!!!!! And on trying for baby number two. :goodvibes

Thank you!! I went out to dinner for my friends 31st birthday today and I think I gained about 5 lbs back. :rotfl2:

congrats022.gif

And your hair looks really cute. :thumbsup2

So. Now, what's going on with the plans??? popcorn::
Thanks.... I'm glad you like it.

I promise to add my additional plans tomorrow, I'm exhausted right now.

Great to hear that your vacation is back on :goodvibes The shirts are all awesome and it looks like Reya is enjoying her new pins and lanyard! All the best with trying for baby number 2 :cloud9:

Thank you! :hug:

[/SIZE][/FONT]We leave in 3 more days so I thought I would post a rundown of our itinerary

Everything in red is what was recently added to the trip

September 17th- Day 1

Drive to Park City Utah
Stay at the PARK CITY MARRIOTT MOUNTAINSIDE

REYA ALREADY APPROVES OF THE BEDS THERE…TAKEN FROM OUR TRIP LAST YEAR

CIMG1894.jpg

CIMG1887.jpg

September 18th- Day 2

Drive to Sacramento to visit my Dad for a few days

September 19th- Day 3

No specific plans, most likely just hang around the house

September 20th- Day 4

Go to Fairytale town Land
Shopping and exploring in Old Town Sacramento
If time maybe go to the Jelly Belly Factory

September 21st- day 5

Drive to Anaheim
Stay at the Garden Grove Sheraton
No specific plans for the night yet

Dad and Linda are going to watch Reya while Will and I drive down to Hollywood to explore and take a Warner Brothers tour.
DTD for the evening where we will have dinner at the rainforest Café, shopping, and build-a-bear

September 23rd- Day 7

Disneyland
Lunch at Blue Bayou

September 24th- Day 8

California adventure

September 25th- Day 9

Dad and Linda fly back to Sacramento
DH, DD, and I will explore Disney at our leisure just the three of us.

September 26th- Day 10

Have breakfast at Lilo and Stitch
Park hop between DL and DCA

September 27th- Day 11

Explore Huntington Beach
Check into the Courtyard Marriott Liberty Station for 2 nights
Have Dinner and explore in Old Town San Diego

September 28th- day 12

Seaworld

September 29th- Day 13

Drive to Las Vegas
Check into Treasure Island
Explore vegas but will retire early with the kids so Chad and Lori can go out for the night

September 30th- Day 14

Explore Vegas
Chad and Lori will watch Reya this night so we can have a date night

October 1st- Day 15

Drive to Richfield UT
Stay the night at Fairfield Marriott

October 2nd- Day 16

Drive home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter