Ohhhh boy~ here we go again! Anderson/VanDamme Vegas/California road trip vacation!

The new plans sound great and much more relaxed. I'm glad you'll be able to hang out and spend some time with family before rushing to the parks.

So what are you planning for your date night in Vegas? :rolleyes1

Love the new hair!

The plans sound great.

Will you be updating your report while on the trip? Or when you get back?

The new plans sound great and much more relaxed. I'm glad you'll be able to hang out and spend some time with family before rushing to the parks.

So what are you planning for your date night in Vegas? :rolleyes1

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to spending some more time with my dad. He's only going to be with us in Disney for 3 days so this will give us more bonding time.

Haven't decided what I'm doing for our date night yet.... LOL!! Probably dinner and a show. Ohhh and some gambling of course.

I hope it involves club hopping and hooker heels! :rotfl:
I would feel so out of place club hopping.... If you ever saw me dance you'd pee your pants. ((look I rhymed)) And if I wore hooker boots I would fall and sprain my ankle within the first 10 mins. Although my husband would love for me to wear hooker boots. Hmmmmm :rolleyes:
Your plans sounds awesome, I can't believe how close both of our trips are :cool1:
I KNOW!!!! I'm soooo ready to be out of here. I've been sooo stressed these last two weeks and need a vacation more then ever! Have fun!!

Love the new hair!

The plans sound great.

Will you be updating your report while on the trip? Or when you get back?
Thank you and thank you!! I'm going to update it as often as possible while on the trip. I'll update whatever I don't finish when I get home.

YAY!!!! We're leaving in 2 days!!!! All my shopping is done and most of my packing too :banana:

We went to the zoo today and had a wonderful time! I suggest seeing the Denver Zoo if you're ever in town, it's a fabulous one. ~~ Anyway, my husband was in charge of putting sunblock on Reya today and I'm not sure what he did, but she's got the funkiest sunburn on her little face. She has bright red blotchy spots on her cute little face. She looks soooo funny. So now I'm worried her photos are going to be very unflattering for the begining of the trip. LOL!!

EXAMPLE......:rotfl2: Here's a photo I tried taking of her a little while ago

August2008102.jpg

THOUGHT I'D SHARE JUST A COUPLE OF PHOTOS FROM THE ZOO

August2008003-1.jpg

August2008007-1.jpg

August2008011.jpg

August2008015-1.jpg

August2008084.jpg

August2008097.jpg

Also I went to take my niece birthday gifts to her today since I won't be here for her party and the Princess Autograph book was a huge success, she's so excited to use it.:yay:

ALYSSA and her AWESOME autograph book
August2008043-2.jpg

Well I'll be sure to check in with everyone before we leave on our trip.... Be looking out for my trip report on Wednesday night... I'll try to keep up on it as I go, to the best of my ability.

OMG, 2 days!! Can you believe it??? :banana:

Looks like the zoo was fun. Sorry about Reya's sunburn, but she always looks cute. :cutie: Put some aloe vera if you haven't already.

If for some reason I don't catch you before you head out, have a wonderful, magical time!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Wow, I just read all 22 pages of your PTR!! I don't even know where to start! Your DD is just adorable, your plans sound great - can't wait to read all about your trip! I love that you take a lot of pictures (I'm guilty of that myself :thumbsup2 ). Congrats on your big weight loss, that's fantastic! And, I really like your haircut!

On another note, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. :hug:

OMG, 2 days!! Can you believe it??? :banana:

Looks like the zoo was fun. Sorry about Reya's sunburn, but she always looks cute. :cutie: Put some aloe vera if you haven't already.

If for some reason I don't catch you before you head out, have a wonderful, magical time!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Thank you, I will... I'll probably post a little something tomorrow before I leave. I also plan on posting on my first day of the trip, but under a different TR name.

My goodness that child is cute!

Have a great trip!
Thank you sweetie! I'll keep you updated throughout the trip.

Wow, I just read all 22 pages of your PTR!! I don't even know where to start! Your DD is just adorable, your plans sound great - can't wait to read all about your trip! I love that you take a lot of pictures (I'm guilty of that myself :thumbsup2 ). Congrats on your big weight loss, that's fantastic! And, I really like your haircut!

On another note, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. :hug:

OH YAY!! I'm glad to have you over here reading my PTR!

I will be taking lots and lots of pictures. The hardest part is trying to figure out which ones to leave out of the report.

Thanks for all the comments! And I can't wait to share my TR with you and everyone else.

Will your report be in a different thread or in this one? If it's a different one, please post a link here so I know where to find it.

And as far as trying to decide which photos to put in your report...that's easy....ALL of them! Haha. My WDW report (posted on a different site) from January had 756 photos.

Will your report be in a different thread or in this one? If it's a different one, please post a link here so I know where to find it.

And as far as trying to decide which photos to put in your report...that's easy....ALL of them! Haha. My WDW report (posted on a different site) from January had 756 photos.
If I post it on a different thread I PROMISE to let you all know. :thumbsup2

LOL!! You're right I should just post all of them... I get a little too detailed with my TR so I hope nobody minds. ;)

Reya is beautiful! Where do you get her dresses?? I have been attempting to find Megan some sundresses that she wont grow out of in a month :scared: or fade within two washings.

I love the zoo pics. Beautiful clownfish. I am really happy that you are going on the trip, it will be a great time for you and your family. :cheer2:

Reya is beautiful! Where do you get her dresses?? I have been attempting to find Megan some sundresses that she wont grow out of in a month :scared: or fade within two washings.

I love the zoo pics. Beautiful clownfish. I am really happy that you are going on the trip, it will be a great time for you and your family. :cheer2:
Thank you!!! I get most of her clothes from Babies R' Us, Target, or Carters. However that polka dot dress I just bought from Gymboree on clearance. I've been buying her dresses in size 3T even though she's pretty much a 2T, but she outgrows everything really fast too.

OMG!!! I can’t even tell you all how excited I am to leave tomorrow. :yay: I’m 98% done packing, my husband just left to drop off the dogs and fish to his sister’s, and to pick up a few items from the store that we forgot! All I need to do is some cleaning so the condo is ***** and span when we get back. (( I hate coming home to a dirty home))

I’ve been feeling a little dizzy and nauseous this morning, so DH and I were joking around that it would be funny if I’m pregnant and got my first bout of morning sickness while riding DUMBO!! Ewwww!! :rotfl2:

We’re going to take a pregnancy test with us, so hopefully I’ll get a positive this month and be able to share the good news with my Dad in person. Keep your fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter