OK, there was the corn thread long ago. But does anyone remember the ladies room thread?

BonnieA

I don't need no stinkin tag
It was about a lady and her daughter who were witness to a foreign lady who used the bathroom a little differently than other ladies. OMG, it was so informational and funny. Just asking.

I think I do. Was it the one where the woman stood/squatted on the toilet seat?

It must have been before 2003. I don’t remember that one. I do remember the corn people!

I also remember the corn thing, but the bathroom topic isn't familiar to me.:)

Can't remember that one specifically. I know there were some big bathroom debates back then. The only ones that really stick out from then are canned corn & the Emu threads.

The corn was hilarious! Never heard about the bathroom one. How would they know if bathroom have door?

I don’t remember the corn or the bathroom thread.

I've heard so much about the infamous corn thread. Does anyone have a link? Must be pure gold!

The corn was hilarious! Never heard about the bathroom one. How would they know if bathroom have door?
No feet showing under the door, feet being used to walk out. Limited places to put ones feet in a bathroom stall. When I was in Vietnam I saw that used that was a lot. Not that I actually witnessed a woman using a toilet that way, however, having to clean footprints off the seat was a pretty good clue as to what was happening. :eek:

No feet showing under the door, feet being used to walk out. Limited places to put ones feet in a bathroom stall. When I was in Vietnam I saw that used that was a lot. Not that I actually witnessed a woman using a toilet that way, however, having to clean footprints off the seat was a pretty good clue as to what was happening. :eek:
Oh did not think about that....no words....

Yes it was about the squatter. Apparently a foreign lady who was not used to a toilet.

There are a few cultures were they use troughs cut on the floor as toilets. Toilet seats are foreign to them. It is amazing how we all think that everything and everybody does exactly what we do.
I'm just guessing that most of the trough sitters don't get to Disney World.

Besides, if I was traveling to another country, the DIS would be all over my case to learn and abide by local customs.

I'm just guessing that most of the trough sitters don't get to Disney World.

Besides, if I was traveling to another country, the DIS would be all over my case to learn and abide by local customs.
Well, when it comes to the "facilities" you won't have a choice! :rolleyes1

I've heard so much about the infamous corn thread. Does anyone have a link? Must be pure gold!
No link that I am aware of. Long gone with many other classic dis threads from the early days here.

The corn thread was a simple observation by a dis person that went dis viral here. A poster here said s/he once saw a family sitting on the steps of City Hall on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom, eating corn with spoons out of cans of corn. Now, that sounds sort of strange, sort of different. But somehow, it took off and the thread went on and on with hilarious ideas along the way.

So many threads have been lost over the years with software upgrades and board crashes. None of those for a long time though, thankfully.

A poster, Willy J, kept the thread going with his wonderful wit, sorely missed now.

No link that I am aware of. Long gone with many other classic dis threads from the early days here.

The corn thread was a simple observation by a dis person that went dis viral here. A poster here said s/he once saw a family sitting on the steps of City Hall on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom, eating corn with spoons out of cans of corn. Now, that sounds sort of strange, sort of different. But somehow, it took off and the thread went on and on with hilarious ideas along the way.

So many threads have been lost over the years with software upgrades and board crashes. None of those for a long time though, thankfully.

A poster, Willy J, kept the thread going with his wonderful wit, sorely missed now.
Sounds like a good time, sorry I missed it! Thanks for the summary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter