Old Cruise List - for reference only - please use thread at top of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be on the June 26, 2004 eastern cruise. DH and I will have our two boys-14 and almost 13- with us. We're veryexcited!

My family, DW, DS, DD, and myself (DH) will be on the May 25-May 29 Wonder cruise. Please add us to your list. :wave:<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = '05/25/2003 12:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=darkblue>Count down to our cruise! (May 25, 2003) :wave:</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'we\\\'re on our way!!!!!!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

We are the crusnprincesses:The Best Friend tour
Myself(birthday too!)
Ashley dd7
Emma-Kate mum's best friend
Madison(dd9)

To dcver97 :wave:

Welcome Aboard the Eastern Aug. 23, 2003 cruise.:jester:

We will be sailing on the 4 night wonder. on July 13th. Please add our family.

Thanks,

Mrs. G

[Of course I remember you - congrats!!!

We're all caught up!

QUOTE]Originally posted by MickeyMagic
Hi PlutoforPresident - Do you remember me? We met on the 1-19-02 cruise and discussed DVC a couple times. I joined DVC while on that cruise and have added on a couple times already. I think I remember you warning me about that!!!

I'm planning to cruise on another 7 day (Eastern) cruise March 20, 2004. I booked it while on our $99 cruise so we received $200 shipboard credits. Maybe I should rethink this. These cruises are costing me mucho bucks - first DVC, now a cruise... :rolleyes:

Anyway, please add us to the cruise calendar for 3-20-04 (DD12 and me).

Thanks!
[/QUOTE]

Our family will be on the Disney Magic Easter Eastern Cruise April 19-26. What a mouthfull!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi You can add our names to the Cruise List. Mark, Sue, Cathy, Steve, Norm, Travis, Matt & Sarah will be on the 3 Day Wonder Cruise Feb. 27, 2003. Hope to see some of you there!!!:D

We're looking forward to the July 12, 2003 and the Dec. 20, 2003 cruises.. our August '03 first cruise was perfect.. can't wait to do it again, and again, and again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter