Old Cruise List - for reference only - please use thread at top of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I would like to be placed on your cruise list. We will be on the four day cruise on May 18th.

Thanks.

Please add us to the 7/5/03 sailing of the Magic. We did the 4day Wonder cruise 2years ago and loved it so much we're back!

KarenK and some New Jersey families are sailing on the Magic on October 18, 2003. We have a first timer, welcome ASHLEY!!!

Yes, please add our family to the list. We are going March 9, 2003 on the Wonder. Thanks a bunch!

Holly Mathis

Going (AGAIN!) on the March 6 Wonder, with DD (age 22). First time was Dec. 12, 2002 with DH. Loved it!!! Also booked for Dec. 7, 2003 4 day Wonder. Here we go.................

Hi!
Please add us to the growing list of Aug. 28/2004 Western cruisers! Thanks!!

Wonderwedding - CC? Castaway Cay? This is the first I have heard anyone doing this related to Magic or Wonder. That is neat. How did you go about doing this? Congratulations!

Wonderwedding, What a wonderful day, on my birthday!!
Wish you all the best and much sunshine on that day!!

U P D A T E ! ! !

Ok, it's official, I am retired! There is a new Cruise List Mistress
Her Name is Cassie or more commonly referred to as
>>^..^<<

Unfortunately, there is no pension plan here... Thanks to Robin for letting me master the list for the last plus year or so.

Good Luck Cass!

Happy Cruising Everyone!!!!

p.s. Please change your bookmarks to the new List Website:

New Cruise List Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter