On Their Way Back to you! Disney Events Element and Pages!

Mine are done! I will mail them tomorrow (or possibly later today) but I have my second field trip in as many days and need to get moving! :) Woo hoo!

Thanks Ladies!
I always worry because all of you do such amazing work!
Secret about the wreaths~ what to do when its naptime(Im a preschool teacher) and there's nothing to do? We punch Mickey heads!:)
I will get them in the mail hopefully today, if not, tomorrow for sure.

Here is my single group (Group I. Celebrating a Disney Birthday)...I will mail tomorrow am. :) thanks for hosting! It all looks wonderful!

ry%3D400

Here are my groups:

Group A--Flower & Garden
IMG_4025.jpg

Group C--Disney Halloween
IMG_4024.jpg

Group H--Star Wars Weekend
IMG_4001.jpg

Group J--Pixar Pals
IMG_4023.jpg

Sorry for the crummy pics, it is overcast here so the lighting is awful!

Still planning to mail Friday. Hoping to finish up tomorrow. These dumb butterflies are taking forever. Once I started it was too late to turn back but boy does it take a long time to embellish the way I am. Wish I could post a picture but still no computer...hopefully Friday!

Rachal, they are sent.
I have a problem thats not really a problem. When I went to the po today my clerk saw what I was mailing and I had the medium box and she said is that all your mailing, I told her yes and she went and got a box size I hadnt seen before and the flat rate on it was only under 6 dollars. She said it was a standard size. They dont keep them out on the floor. So I sent it that way with a dc and I included enough money for the medium size priority box.
I may have sent you too much money and I just wanted to make you aware of why. If your able to use the smaller box, go for it. Also since the box is smaller I just wanted to make you aware of that also.

Anyway, they are on their way to you.
Thanks!

Where are you guys getting that totally awesome Halloween font?! Is it from a cart and which one?
I am loving those titles so much! So cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter