DisMeet Time and Place?

• Atrium embark day at 3:00PM before the muster drill

• D Bar at 3:00PM embark day

Results are only viewable after voting.
You two are so cute! Congrats on the job interview! :thumbsup2

:welcome:

Have a great trip down!! See you real soon! :woohoo:

party:

You look like a kid yourself! What's your secret? :wizard:;)

Your husband has facial amnesia and mine is hard of hearing. Oy! To top it off, he left his hearing aids in his rental car in DC this week. They haven't found them either. So if you talk to him and he ignores you he's not being rude!

Here's our plans:
10th - Arrive/dinner at Chef Mickey's/Haunted Carriage Ride
11th - MNSSHP
12th - Epcot
13th - 16th - US/IOA/Harry Potter!
16th - 20th - CRUISE
20th - Typhoon Lagoon/Fantasmic!
21st - AK
22nd - Epcot

Kristen

Thanks... I;m only 4'11" so it makes me look younger! I will be 37 next month-YIKES :scared1:

We are heading out about noon today. I;m loading up the minivan while 12 y.o. ds and dh are at ds's baseball tournament game. as soon as I;m done eating my breakfast I will get to work!:banana:

Do we need name tags for the Dis meet? :confused3

I have a bunch of labels I can bring along. What does everyone think??

Kristen

Bring them! I have some lime green ones I made with the Cricut but I don't think they will be big enough. Also I have a sharpie but I am sure we can get something from guest services.

Wishing you safe travels Loveys. See ya at HS!

Finally got the last of my FE gifts last night. Now to get them put together.

Busy day today. My son has 2 marching competitions to compete in today. This is the last marching competition for the year. I'll be chaperoning today, so won't be able to get much done packing wise.

I am so ready for this cruise. Our normal fall break is the first week of October. Why the school board changed it, I don't know. My students are so ready for a break. I know their teacher is!!!

Hope those who are leaving soon have safe travels.

Gena

Thanks... I;m only 4'11" so it makes me look younger! I will be 37 next month-YIKES :scared1:

We are heading out about noon today. I;m loading up the minivan while 12 y.o. ds and dh are at ds's baseball tournament game. as soon as I;m done eating my breakfast I will get to work!:banana:

37? You're still a baby! :rotfl: I'm so excited that you are leaving today! :banana: Praying for safe travel!

Bring them! I have some lime green ones I made with the Cricut but I don't think they will be big enough. Also I have a sharpie but I am sure we can get something from guest services.

Wishing you safe travels Loveys. See ya at HS!

Your lime green tags sound much cuter than my plain white labels but I will bring them along anyways. These labels are actually a good size so we would be able to put real names and DIS names on them. I'll see if I can find some pens to bring along just in case GS is a mad house.

I got a lot of stuff done last night -- Passporter filled with travel info, FE stuff packed (I hope the stuff isn't too smooshed by the time we cruise). Need to pack this afternoon after I watch football. Or if my team is losing INSTEAD of watching football. ;):rolleyes1

Would someone resend me the FE list too? I'm afraid I don't have an updated version. I'm trying to check and double check everything. Thanks!

Kristen

Hello everyone,
Just found this board, silly me, and we are joining you for our first cruise in honor of my son's 12th birthday. (He actually turns on Oct 13, don't tell!)
Looking forward to being on the Dream with all of you!

Hello everyone,
Just found this board, silly me, and we are joining you for our first cruise in honor of my son's 12th birthday. (He actually turns on Oct 13, don't tell!)

Welcome!!!! We are all going to have a BLAST!!

Loveys I was looking at one of your questions on the other board. The sidewalks are pretty hit or miss in Nassau. I know where the MC Donald's is and the sidewalks weren't the greatest and you can't walk in the street unless you want to get hit. Once you get out of downtown the sidewalks are pretty bad. But I am sure we can help you out with the stroller if you need it.

This is on the way to Mickey D's I had to walk behing my DH. That's the Dunkin Donuts they were building in 2009.
101_0211.jpg

Does anyone know what time we have to be back onboard at Nassau? I've seen times as early as 6pm and as late as 2am.. Hoping for something closer to 2am :banana:

Hello everyone,

Welcome :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter