"Once Upon a Dream" 4 Night Dream Cruise 10/16/2011

DisMeet Time and Place?

• Atrium embark day at 3:00PM before the muster drill

• D Bar at 3:00PM embark day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, Does anyone know if they have flotation devices at Castaway Cay for adults. I believe snorkel vests are provided. I am not a strong swimmer but enjoy snorkeling and was wondering if I should bring a vest.

Let me know what you guys think. Five more days!!!!!:banana:

I just wore this one with colors on it and it didn't help me float at all. It wasn't a flotation device per sey but I am pretty sure they have them available.

I just wore this one with colors on it and it didn't help me float at all. It wasn't a flotation device per sey but I am pretty sure they have them available.

That helps - thank you! i would hate to have to pack one!

We went to MNSSHP last night and LOVED it! Once the park closed to daytime visitors, we didn't wait more than 5 minutes for a ride. We packed more into the 7 hours we were there than we have on other visits where we've been there all day.

The parade and the fireworks were awesome! For those who have tickets - have fun! I'm jealous, I want to go again. I even talked my husband into wearing the pirate costume I brought along with us. The costumes were so fun to look at. Sometimes it was difficult to figure out who were CM and who were guests! Some of the people must be locals or have driven because it would have taken a whole suitcase for the costume.

I am done packing! :yay: I do have two questions. How many days will you be gone and how many outfits did you pack? LOL I have read, that you should take 1/2 of the clothes you plan on bringing. At the moment I have 12 outfits (4 pairs of pants w/tops, 4 pairs of shorts w/tops, 2 Capri's w/tops, pirate costume, 1 dress, and a couple extra shirts, that I can swap with my pants/capri's/shorts). Is that too much? We will be gone for 10 days. Thanks! I am ready to go! Can't wait until Friday! :)

We're away for 19 days in total, but we hit the villa with a laundry room on day 10 so have only packed 12 days of clothing.:thumbsup2

We went to MNSSHP last night and LOVED it! Once the park closed to daytime visitors, we didn't wait more than 5 minutes for a ride. We packed more into the 7 hours we were there than we have on other visits where we've been there all day.

The parade and the fireworks were awesome! For those who have tickets - have fun! I'm jealous, I want to go again. I even talked my husband into wearing the pirate costume I brought along with us. The costumes were so fun to look at. Sometimes it was difficult to figure out who were CM and who were guests! Some of the people must be locals or have driven because it would have taken a whole suitcase for the costume.

I love MNSSHP - we have done it the last few year and I agree - almost walk ons for most rides:thumbsup2:yay::woohoo:

I am curious how many b2b'ers we have on this cruise (10/16 and 10/20), I have been reading on the boards that the procedures change sometimes depending on the number of b2b'ers there are. I have told my parents (who are going to be with us) how simple it is during the transition. Now, from what I have been reading, DCL may be dropping the ball on making this a relatively easy experience. Anybody have any insight on this subject? How many b2b'ers on this meet thread?

I am curious how many b2b'ers we have on this cruise (10/16 and 10/20), I have been reading on the boards that the procedures change sometimes depending on the number of b2b'ers there are. I have told my parents (who are going to be with us) how simple it is during the transition. Now, from what I have been reading, DCL may be dropping the ball on making this a relatively easy experience. Anybody have any insight on this subject? How many b2b'ers on this meet thread?

We are on the b2b 10/16 and 10/20. (2 people)

Yup, we board 16th and disembark 23rd... 3 of us, Me, hubby and DS age 11
This will be our first B2B so will just do whatever we're instructed by the staff onboard!:confused3

No doubt we'll all be in the line for the Aquaduck while the new passengers are boarding... I reckon it'll be the only time we'll get on it:rolleyes1

:laughing:Okay. We can't put it off any longer. TN crew is finally packing to leave on Saturday morning. I think we're taking way too many clothes can't imagine needing much more than dinner clothes and a bathing suit for each day yet the bags are lining up in the kitchen as we speak.:eek:
Field trip and soccer practice tomorrow then we are outta here!

Hope everyone has safe travels!
See you Sunday!:yay:

Final post before leaving for the airport:woohoo:

Hoping for a nut free and safe flight:rolleyes:

This is the day I dread the most... 2 hour drive to airport, get onbaord early to "clean" the plane from nut dust then a 9 1/2 hour flight then hire a car and get to hotel for first night.

Safe travels to everybody and see you at the meet:dance3:

Bags are 90% packed. Leaving tonight after half-time of the football game. Everyone have safe travels. See you Sunday :cool1:.

We're all packed too. Leaving tomorrow morning for drive to St. Augustine for the night (it's our anniversary) and then leaving early AM on Sunday for the port. Safe travels everyone.

We leave today...can't believe it! Packed all my FE gifts...what was I thinking?! Should have sent a box forward like everyone else! LOL! Hope everyone already at WDW is having a blast. See everyone on Sunday! :cool1:

Hi everyone... I'm not on your sailing -- I just came off the 10/09 sailing and it was SPECTACULAR! You are going to have an amazing trip!

Would anyone be able to do me a HUGE favor?

I got hooked on a drink on the Dream -- a Tropical Depression. It's STRONG (it has gin, tequila, and a bunch of other things... and IT'S PURPLE -- I think blue curacao and grenadine). Of course, I don't know exactly how to make it, and google was not my friend as it didn't show the same ingredients.

I went to 687 and Oscar would make it for me (he's SOOOO NICE!)... also Wellington in the District Lounge made it once.

Would anyone be willing to ask for the "recipe" and PM it to me (unless you want to post it). I would be so grateful to be able to relive my DREAMy vacation with this delicious drink! Thanks! :cool1:

Finally here at the raddisson after a 20 hour drive from Michigan. All four kids did awesome in the car! Can't believe we are finally boarding tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter