Once Upon a dream TR: Intimate WP/ Citricos Chef's Domain/ Grand 1/ Tour/ COMPLETE

Thanks so much! I'm telling you though the Astro Orbiter is SMALL. I felt like I needed a shoe horn to pry myself out. I'm glad I could provide some entertainment in return for the hours of entertainment I've received from the DIS. I'm going to keep an eye out to see if you write a TR after you get back from your trip.

I know- I've always been a "lurker" to the site, but am so fascinated by it that I decided to join. I already went to Home Depot to get the paint chips to bring with me, proving I'm a DISer... of course, they were out of the alien green color, so I got the closest color to it. I still have till June to get the correct color, but I'm looking forward to it! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I'll have to take good notes while I'm in WDW so I can write a TR just as great as yours and the others I have read. It's so fun to read about everyone else's trip... Thanks again for sharing!:goodvibes

It IS the best! Unfortunately I only had room for one small scoop of chocolate ice cream. But I wanted to go back and try the Cable Car. Unfortunately by the end of the trip we were so stuffed all the time we didn't make it back :sad2: Oh well...another reason to go back!

Exactly! I'm sure there are also 100 other reasons on the list on why to come back! I really wish you could make it to our Mickey's Not So Scary DIS Party! I'd LOVE to meet you and your new DH! Anyway, you'll have to let me know when you make it back down to WDW! Maybe we can go back and get that Cable Car! :banana:

Oh dear :headache: Proofread, proofread, proofread! Please don't be offended. I also misspelled touque...I'm afraid they may revoke my citizenship.

Oh no. I am in no way offended. There are Massachusetts residents that can't spell it correctly! :rotfl: I was just making sure you knew in case you had a client from there at some point! ;)

Thanks again for your beautiful report!

Ha ha ha :rotfl: hoser! Well hoser is one of those relative terms. Like if a Canadian calls another Canadian a hoser (especially wearing plaid and funny hats) it's really all in good fun. As a matter of fact I've never heard it in an offensive way. Wait a minute I'll ask DH.

He said: "I think I would laugh if someone called me a hoser. Why? Who called who a hoser?" So 2 out of 2 Canadians agree hoser is not so bad. Although, by no means is this a study of empirical merit :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thanks for clearing that up!! My DF is a 'self proclaimed comedian' and when we go to all the countries he always talks in different voices for those countries. We have him on video from our last trip walking into Canada and saying (not to anyone, just to the camera) something like 'hey ya hoser, beautiful day, eh?' or something to that effect and then me yelling at him that he might be offending someone! :eek:

Exactly! I'm sure there are also 100 other reasons on the list on why to come back! I really wish you could make it to our Mickey's Not So Scary DIS Party! I'd LOVE to meet you and your new DH! Anyway, you'll have to let me know when you make it back down to WDW! Maybe we can go back and get that Cable Car! :banana:

I know! Ugh! I so want to go to MNSSDISP! And I even convinced DH to dress up as Captain Jack Sparrow. I'm just not sure because of work. It is Canadian Thanksgiving on the Monday....and I may be able to take a vacation day Friday...but they may need me to work too.

If we can go....we'll definately go...I just don't want to get my hopes up and squashed....so it may be later in August or September when we have to make the decision....

One way or another...the cable car is a great idea! :thumbsup2

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thanks for clearing that up!! My DF is a 'self proclaimed comedian' and when we go to all the countries he always talks in different voices for those countries. We have him on video from our last trip walking into Canada and saying (not to anyone, just to the camera) something like 'hey ya hoser, beautiful day, eh?' or something to that effect and then me yelling at him that he might be offending someone! :eek:

:goodvibes I think you're all good. I wish I had the boys from Ottawa to confirm....they'd be able to completely explain the genesis of "hoser".

:goodvibes I think you're all good. I wish I had the boys from Ottawa to confirm....they'd be able to completely explain the genesis of "hoser".

That was the main point of asking. We just wondered where it came from and what it actually meant. Ok, I'm done now! I feel like I'm being offensive :cool2:

subbing so I can find this again. I love weddings so I can't wait to read your fairy tale wedding trippie.

Wikipedia says...

hoser: a stereotype and a mild insult; exploiter; from Depression-era prairie gasoline thieves. Now known almost exclusively through its use in the satirical SCTV "Great White North" sketches.

;)

I know! Ugh! I so want to go to MNSSDISP! And I even convinced DH to dress up as Captain Jack Sparrow. I'm just not sure because of work. It is Canadian Thanksgiving on the Monday....and I may be able to take a vacation day Friday...but they may need me to work too.

If we can go....we'll definately go...I just don't want to get my hopes up and squashed....so it may be later in August or September when we have to make the decision....

One way or another...the cable car is a great idea! :thumbsup2

:scratchin Here's hoping for that vacation to work out for you! :scratchin

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Argh! Trying to see your pix and an annoying Password window keeps popping up. I tried typing in Randy's "Ariel" password, but it keeps asking me for it again and will only display about three of your pictures...

What event name and password should I be putting in? I've been looking forward to these for sooooo long! :thumbsup2

Tiffany those are BEAUTIFUL!! I knew they would be--- you will be looking at these everyday (thats what I did).... I love them!

Yay! I can see your pix now. Ooooh! Aaaaah! Gorgeous! I like Simon's double thumbs-up - what a catch! :goodvibes

Oh Tiffany! They are so pretty! I love the ones at POFQ! I bet you're so happy you were able to go back there for pictures :goodvibes

Your photos are beautiful, there is 3 in particular I love, all in black and white, one where you are looking through what appears to be some lattice gating or something, really beautiful! The other one is you and your DH on the GF beach running, this is so stunning and the one I really, really love is, you and your DH together, you are behind him and have your arms around him, I honestly thought to myself 'Wow' when I saw it. After looking through these pics again, I kept finding more and more that I loved, so really I should have just said, I love them all:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter