Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since next Sunday is Mother's Day - I think Emma is the one to kiss him and wake him up.

I loved this episode. Mad Hatter :love:

Why would Mr. Gold want the curse to be broken again? I thought he created it and wanted it to find his son? Now he wants to broken?

My guess on this one is, he was also trapped in Storybrooke until Emma came (still have NO CLUE how he got Henry.), and now that the curse is breaking, he's waiting for it to weaken enough to go out & find Baelfire. He needs Emma to weaken it before he can get away from the curse since he also doesn't have magic here.

And a random non-episode specific question: does anyone know what the wall at Mary Margaret's apartment says? I just can't believe that there's an old mural on the wall & it means nothing. Yet, I can never get a clear view of the writing....

And a random non-episode specific question: does anyone know what the wall at Mary Margaret's apartment says? I just can't believe that there's an old mural on the wall & it means nothing. Yet, I can never get a clear view of the writing....

ouat-mary-margaret-blanchard-apartment-06.png

Original Liquid & Paste Grate Polish Black Bird -- there's a crow, too.

I'm still interested in what was written on Emma's original apartment door when Henry came and found her.

My guess is Gold is using the curse to get to Baelfire. He figured out a curse was the only way into another land without magic, hoping it would be the one Bael went to. He WANTS Emma to succeed because that would break the curse and he could look for Bael outside Storybrook. How he found Henry, I do not know...

I am thinking that once Regina realizes what she has done to Henry she will need Gold's and maybe even Emma's help to save him. Regina could use Belle as leverage with Gold. He doesn't know Regina has her yet.

That was another good episode. I'm curious about something about the previews for the finale though. I don't know if I caught it right or not, but it looked like August was on a stretcher at one point. Then they showed Henry in the hospital with the machines flat lining at another point. I'm curious if it's going to be August who flat lines, as he turns back into a puppet, right? And they just want us to think it was Henry. I may be wrong though, but I could have sworn I saw August like that.

Is it bad that I am already mad at the cliffhanger at the end of next week's episode even though I have no clue what it will be? LOL

And why would Madhatter think that Regina would be able to make his daughter remember who her father is if she has no magic left? Did I miss something there?

I am thinking that once Regina realizes what she has done to Henry she will need Gold's and maybe even Emma's help to save him. Regina could use Belle as leverage with Gold. He doesn't know Regina has her yet.

I was thinking of that when Mr. Gold told Regina, "You have nothing I am interested in." I was like, oooh yes she does! lol!

Haven't watched this show but with all the postings on this tread, thought I would read a few and see what was going on. Seems like one can get hooked on it, and may have to give it a watch.

What I am most looking forward to, is to see if Gold will cash in on the favor that Emma owes him; and what will it be?

What I am most looking forward to, is to see if Gold will cash in on the favor that Emma owes him; and what will it be?

I have a feeling we won't see this until later in the series, if not the final season.

OK, I need help. Two things confused me in this episode. I really must not have been paying attention to previous episodes. So...

1 - When did Regina find out that Emma was the savior?

2 - I thought Snow White never found out why the evil queen wanted her gone.

OK, I need help. Two things confused me in this episode. I really must not have been paying attention to previous episodes. So...

1 - When did Regina find out that Emma was the savior?

2 - I thought Snow White never found out why the evil queen wanted her gone.

1-I don't know either actually. Maybe Mr. Gold said something, but I don't remember either.

2-It was the episode where they showed why EQ hates Snow. Snow's known since she was a child that EQ hates her, because of Snow telling EQ's mother about her being in love with the stable hand, Daniel.
Actually, thinking back, Snow probably didn't "know" back then, but she put two and two together as an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter