Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
From episode 2, "The Thing You Love the Most":

Evil Queen: The curse you gave me, it's not working.
Rumpelstiltskin: Oh so worried. So, so, worried. Like Snow and her lovely new husband.
EQ: What?
R: They paid me a visit as well. They were very anxious... about you... and the curse.
EQ: What'd you tell them?
R: The truth, that nothing can stop the darkness except of course their unborn child. You see, no matter how powerful, all curses can be broken. Their child is the key.

This is where we find out that EQ/Regina must do anything Rumpelstiltskin/Gold says as long as he says please. So she knows that Emma can break the curse.

Unless I missed something, when did EQ/Regina find out for sure that Emma is Snow & Charming's child? Until Sunday's episode, I thought that all of Regina's animosity toward Emma was because Emma was Henry's mother. I don't remember when Regina learned that Emma was Snow's daughter? When did that happen?

I agree. I thought Regina's animosity was only because of Emma wanting Henry back. Of course, her hatred for SW lives on, stronger than ever, so I'd think the fact that Emma and SW are friends doesn't help Emma's cause either.

Unless I missed something, when did EQ/Regina find out for sure that Emma is Snow & Charming's child? Until Sunday's episode, I thought that all of Regina's animosity toward Emma was because Emma was Henry's mother. I don't remember when Regina learned that Emma was Snow's daughter? When did that happen?

That was my question. When did she find out that Emma was Snow's child? Then she would know Henry was Snow's grandchild. Wouldn't they have made a big deal about that?

My guess is Regina has known all along she has Snow's grandson... just another way to "stick it to her" even if Snow doesn't know, Regina does.

Count me in as one who thinks Emma's kiss will bring Henry back- after all, what love is more TRUE than a Mother's love???

On the plus side, now Sheriff Emma has the proof she needs to show that Regina is evil and can arrest her for "attempted murder" (assuming that Emma still doesn't believe in FTL).

Yes! I was waiting for him to say Poppett, but of course, he didn't. But DH and I did get the in-joke when the EQ said Parlay. But we had to explain it to DS9 :rolleyes: He has seen at least two of the POTC movies and didn't put two-and-two together.

Well...umm...tell him not to feel to bad, cuz I didn't realize it until you two posted about it! :thumbsup2

Did anyone else really love Regina's dream? When good fairytale characters go bad! ;)

Looks like he is back in SB!

582112_377694858942804_353672994678324_1036992_1252949370_n.jpg

Did anyone else notice in the previews the scene with Emma in an elevator and it looked like she was going into the mine that leads to FTL.

That was my question. When did she find out that Emma was Snow's child? Then she would know Henry was Snow's grandchild. Wouldn't they have made a big deal about that?

I always figured that as soon as the clock started moving again that Regina figured it out. She knew Snow's child was the key to ending the curse & here this woman has been able to come into her town, the first stranger ever to visit, etc. So, I think she knew. Whether she knew Henry was Emma's child or not, I'm not sure. Why would she willingly bring a link to the savior into her town? That seems self-destructive.

I always figured that as soon as the clock started moving again that Regina figured it out. She knew Snow's child was the key to ending the curse & here this woman has been able to come into her town, the first stranger ever to visit, etc. So, I think she knew. Whether she knew Henry was Emma's child or not, I'm not sure. Why would she willingly bring a link to the savior into her town? That seems self-destructive.

Regina didn't bring Henry to town - early in the season, it was revealed that Gold/Rumpel somehow "acquired" a baby for Regina (we don't know how). I'm thinking Gold/Rumpel knew Henry was Emma's son and that Emma is Mary Margaret/Snow's daughter, but Regina didn't know. I'm assuming that at some point in Storybrooke, Regina told Gold she wanted a baby to raise as her own; Gold found Henry, knowing full well who Henry was, and didn't tell Regina. Gold is always plotting something, so I"m sure he saw some possibilities in having Regina raise Snow's grandson.

Now, as to when (or if) Regina learned who Henry's grandmother was, I have no idea. I would think that once Regina learns that Henry is Snow's grandson, Regina herself will use that knowledge to add to her revenge against Snow; that would make for some good, evil tv!

Are we sure that isn't a flashback? Emma's wearing her red coat, and I don't think we've seen it for a while. She's been wearing a black one.

Could be a flashback. I did notice during this week's episode that Emma was wearing the red jacket when when she met with Regina to tell her that she was leaving SB. I noticed because since the Sheriff died, she'd been wearing his jacket -- first time I noticed the red jacket.

Regina didn't bring Henry to town - early in the season, it was revealed that Gold/Rumpel somehow "acquired" a baby for Regina (we don't know how). I'm thinking Gold/Rumpel knew Henry was Emma's son and that Emma is Mary Margaret/Snow's daughter, but Regina didn't know. I'm assuming that at some point in Storybrooke, Regina told Gold she wanted a baby to raise as her own; Gold found Henry, knowing full well who Henry was, and didn't tell Regina. Gold is always plotting something, so I"m sure he saw some possibilities in having Regina raise Snow's grandson.

Now, as to when (or if) Regina learned who Henry's grandmother was, I have no idea. I would think that once Regina learns that Henry is Snow's grandson, Regina herself will use that knowledge to add to her revenge against Snow; that would make for some good, evil tv!

:) I agree with you, actually. I was just answering a PP who commeneted that they thought she enjoyed holding Henry over SW/MM's head. I don't think she would have gone through with the adoption years before if she thought she was bringing in a link to the savior who would one day over power the curse.

Will Emma be able to save "The Stranger" in the Once Upon a Time finale? —

ANSWER: The bad news: Jennifer Morrison tells us that we won’t find out whether Emma can stop Pinocchio’s transformation in this Sunday’s finale. The good news: “Pinocchio’s story continues,” executive producer Adam Horowitz says. So that means more Eion Bailey, and who doesn’t love a hot Stranger on a motorcycle?

Jennifer Morrison (Emma) says that the cliff-hanger will leave fans wondering what the show will even be like next season. "It's so massive and so game-changing," she says. "I mean that in the best way. I read the season finale and went, 'Oh my God! What is going to happen?!'" While Morrison notes that the core characters and brand of storytelling will remain intact, "thematically, there is going to be such a drastic shift that it will be a whole new adventure" in Season 2.

Not really about OUAT but I thought some might be interested and not know this cause I didn't!! I have a vague memory of hearing about this awhile ago but totally forgot about it.

Disney is making a Maleficent movie casting Angelina Jolie as Maleficent and it's due to be released March 2014!!! :maleficen

She is by far my favorite Disney character. I'm so excited!! :cool1:

Will Emma be able to save "The Stranger" in the Once Upon a Time finale? —

ANSWER: The bad news: Jennifer Morrison tells us that we won’t find out whether Emma can stop Pinocchio’s transformation in this Sunday’s finale. The good news: “Pinocchio’s story continues,” executive producer Adam Horowitz says. So that means more Eion Bailey, and who doesn’t love a hot Stranger on a motorcycle?

Jennifer Morrison (Emma) says that the cliff-hanger will leave fans wondering what the show will even be like next season. "It's so massive and so game-changing," she says. "I mean that in the best way. I read the season finale and went, 'Oh my God! What is going to happen?!'" While Morrison notes that the core characters and brand of storytelling will remain intact, "thematically, there is going to be such a drastic shift that it will be a whole new adventure" in Season 2.

Hmmmm....wonder if everyone is going to be transfered to another land....Down the rabbit hole they all go!!

I was thinking the game changer for next year will be 'magic' because of what we hear Mr. Gold saying in the preview.

Or maybe just that Snow and Prince C. remembering who they are in SB!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter