One became SEVEN?!? How did THAT happen? 4/24 UPDATE

Happy Halloween Judy! I hope Lisa gets back to ballet soon! Pumpkin carving and hospital looked like so much fun!

Judy,
prayers that the tests get done quickley and have good results. Love all the pics of the halloween party. I still need to update my ptr but I am excited to. I thought of you today when something that I can only describe as a "God thing" happened to us.

New Orleans pictures are up on my TR! No rush as I know you are a busy lady. The Halloween party looks like so much fun! I hope you all had a great day today :thumbsup2

Tracy glad you got some rest. Funny about your dad thinking you should understand the medical stuff even though you are a biologist, sometimes parents just don't understand what a job actually is. Hope your nephew is continuing to improve.

Judy, it looks like you and the kids had a lot of fun at the Halloween party. Hope everything goes well at the sports medicine doctor tomorrow. Good for you about getting things checked out instead of letting them go. You would think with my dad I would do the same thing but it is hard with no insurance to go to the doctor at all.

The outlook on here really reminds me of something my dad told the person doing a yearly psych evaluation on him they asked him how he thought he was doing compared to other people and he said "Some people are better off than me but some people are worse off than me, so I am doing just great" I just try to think about that anytime that I feel like things are going wrong.

I don't really mind the 12 hour night shifts I have been doing them for a few years now, I am just not used to doing 4 in a row, I usually only do 2 in a row. I know that after I see my dad in the morning I am going to go home and crash for a few hours before I do anything else.

I hope that everyone had a happy Halloween!

Thoughts and prayers to all that need them.

Marilyn

I am so far behind. I will try to catch up at the very least on this thread. (Bad part of being a slow reader.)

I am always praying for you guys and everyone else on here.

I hope you had a great Halloween! I know I owe you a few Disney pics and I will I just am having trouble narrowing down. Here is one from tonight tho.

1383271336019.jpg

I will keep praying.

Look at those sweet faces smiling at the Halloween festivities! Love 'em! I also love that there was a little Disney thrown in there too. Tell the kids, yes that big kid Christian too, that they did a great job on their pumpkins. :thumbsup2

I'm glad that you "get" my kidding around. :joker: Some folks don't and think that I'm trying to make light of a very serious situation. Honey, I've seen my fair share of serious situations and if I didn't have my gosh darn silliness, I don't know what I'd do. Gotta turn that frown upside down! Oh and the rapier sharp wit....isn't that from Dumb and Dumber?
Never say D&D (Pete has) but you ARE sharp!! :thumbsup2 AND FUNNY!!! :rotfl2: and you get me! It has been a lot of fun around here the past few days, with the exception of our unexpected worry Monday. Going to turn that around tomorrow as well. :thumbsup2
I love the happy smiles and faces. Great drawing skills for all three of them, even on a pumpkin. :goodvibes
They are multitalented! We had fun. It is good to see Christian feeling well again.
Happy Halloween Judy! I hope Lisa gets back to ballet soon! Pumpkin carving and hospital looked like so much fun!
Thank you Betsy! I hope you have enjoyed your day and had some fun. :flower3:
Judy,
prayers that the tests get done quickley and have good results. Love all the pics of the halloween party. I still need to update my ptr but I am excited to. I thought of you today when something that I can only describe as a "God thing" happened to us.
I wil patiently wait! :thumbsup2 I can't WAIT to hear your God story, I love them! :goodvibes
New Orleans pictures are up on my TR! No rush as I know you are a busy lady. The Halloween party looks like so much fun! I hope you all had a great day today :thumbsup2
LOVED the pics, can't wait to show Rachel, She LOVES beignets! :thumbsup2
Tracy glad you got some rest. Funny about your dad thinking you should understand the medical stuff even though you are a biologist, sometimes parents just don't understand what a job actually is. Hope your nephew is continuing to improve.

Judy, it looks like you and the kids had a lot of fun at the Halloween party. Hope everything goes well at the sports medicine doctor tomorrow. Good for you about getting things checked out instead of letting them go. You would think with my dad I would do the same thing but it is hard with no insurance to go to the doctor at all.

The outlook on here really reminds me of something my dad told the person doing a yearly psych evaluation on him they asked him how he thought he was doing compared to other people and he said "Some people are better off than me but some people are worse off than me, so I am doing just great" I just try to think about that anytime that I feel like things are going wrong.

I don't really mind the 12 hour night shifts I have been doing them for a few years now, I am just not used to doing 4 in a row, I usually only do 2 in a row. I know that after I see my dad in the morning I am going to go home and crash for a few hours before I do anything else.

Marilyn
Thanks for the good wishes Marilyn, I am not going to be able to update about the appt until Monday I am sorry to say.

I love your Dad's philosophy. It is true. Some people can't see their blessings. I am glad he can, he sounds like a wonderful man. :flower3:

I used to do 12 and 16 hour shifts all of the time, but now I would :faint:. U hope you have a great visit with your Dad and get lots of rest! I hope you had some fun today yourself!
I am so far behind. I will try to catch up at the very least on this thread. (Bad part of being a slow reader.)

I hope you had a great Halloween! I know I owe you a few Disney pics and I will I just am having trouble narrowing down. Here is one from tonight tho.

1383271336019.jpg

I will keep praying.
Rachel, how great to see you here, I miss you when you are busy. Oh my stars, your Cinderella just brought a HUGE smile to my face, Thank you for sharing with us! :love::love::love:

Your prayers are so welcome, THANK YOU!!! :flower3:

We had a wonderful time at the hospital last night (Strange, I know).
So glad you had a good time at the hospital! Love the pumpkin, they are super cute!

Marilyn
Thanks Marilyn. Parents are funny ;)
Glad you don't mind the shifts. I don't mind 12 hour shifts but I don't think I could do night shifts all the time :crazy2:

1383271336019.jpg

I will keep praying.
What a cute Cinderella! :bitelip:

We leave on Nov.1 to go back to Texas Morgan goes back to work Sunday. Tonight we went to Celebration to see all the trcker or treaters, everyone must come down there I have never seen so many people we got there at 5 and had to park by the golf course when we left at 8pm the traffic was backed up to 192 to get into celebration one of the house looked like a pirate ship and the lots of houses are decorated. It was lots of fun when we get back home I will try to call you.

First I wanted to say:

HAPPY HALLOWEEEN FROM NEVERLAND!!

Rachel and Lisa had several marriage proposals when they were in K-2 grade...it was so cute to see them at that age and visualize them growing up and having careers and families of their own. It happens much quicker than you think. I have pics of them with their friends that touch your heart. My boys are now MEN...I look at them sometimes and wonder when that happened.

I hope today finds you feeling much better so you can enjoy the fun and festivities of the day. :grouphug: :goodvibes :grouphug:

As for forgetting things and being pregnant...I call it "baby brain". :lmao:

That's cute!! It's fun to think of what they are going to be when they grow up but I'm more than happy to wait for it!!

I did feel a whole lot better today but am now just exhausted. We met my Father in law and step mother in law at their church and the kids got to play games, get candy and turn tickets in for prizes. It was a lot of fun!!

I knew we called it something but of course I couldn't remember!!! :rotfl:

Love all the fun you guys had tonight!! The pumpkins turned out really cute!!

Hi Tracy and Judy!!!

I hope you both had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Tracy your new little pumpkin is a SUPER reason to be happy!!! I love the pictures you are sharing with us!!! Continuing to pray for him, you, and the whole family during this time!!!

Judy I see you are the medical roller coaster again!!! Big Hugs to you!! :grouphug: Praying for you, your dad and your whole family in with your medical needs!!!!

Love LOVE Love all the Halloween festivities. Pumpkin carving looked awesome and the Halloween party at the clinic looked like tons of fun!!! I love the pictures you share of your lovely family!!!! :goodvibes Now I do have to tell you that I'm totally jealous that your kids will pose for all those pictures!!! Mine act like I'm asking them to jump off a cliff as soon as I grab the camera. :sad2: However, they did allow me to take nearly 1000 pictures of the wish trip so I will count blessings... and my pictures!!! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Oh and thanks for explaining the whole 2 of everything timeshare. It felt like a silly question to ask... but what can I say curiosity killed the cat!!! :confused3 I totally get it now and it sounds AWESOME!!! Speaking of timeshares we are going to San Diego for the week of Thanksgiving!!! My mom gave us a week at her time share!!! We are going to Lego Land, the Beach, Zoo, and Music Museum. We live about 90 minutes away so we are going to drive home to go to Thanksgiving at my mom's.

Thanks for asking about Mallory!! You are always so thoughtful!!! :thumbsup2 Mallory is LOVING homeschooling. And the PC said she could go to yearly visits. She will still go every 3 months for pacemaker checks but only yearly for echos!!! I must admit when I heard this first I was scared... then I reminded myself it's not like they are telling us we can't go in if there is a problem... but just that we won't need to be monitored as frequently.

Wow this turned into a LONG post!!! Sorry about that!! I guess I'll never been accused of being a woman of few words!!!

I hope that November brings blessing to both of you and your families!!!!

Happy Planning (or lack there of :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:)

Madeline

Awww Judy, thank you for the sweet Halloween greeting. Piglet was adorable!

Despite your busy life of dr. appointments, your dad going through his treatment and the craziness of dealing with the insurance company, oh and sharing a car, you do so well keeping up with responses and loving on everyone! :hug: I seriously am delighted whenever I see you dropping in on my TR!

The photos from fun at the clinic were great. I especially loved the irony of the "Dracula" at a hematology clinic. Looks like a fun time for sure!

Tracy: I hope all is well with you and your little nephew. :goodvibes

Gail, Thanks for calling yesterday. :love::love: Have a wonderful day! :goodvibes Love to you and Billy!

So glad you had a good time at the hospital! Love the pumpkin, they are super cute!
I love Halloween...well, not the gore some bring, but the fun and innocence of the day. Your other little pumpkin was also cute. :love:
We leave on Nov.1 to go back to Texas Morgan goes back to work Sunday. Tonight we went to Celebration to see all the trcker or treaters, everyone must come down there I have never seen so many people we got there at 5 and had to park by the golf course when we left at 8pm the traffic was backed up to 192 to get into celebration one of the house looked like a pirate ship and the lots of houses are decorated. It was lots of fun when we get back home I will try to call you.
So glad you have been with Morgan for so long, I know she was happy. :goodvibes I love Celebration. Would love to talk to you if you have time.
First I wanted to say:

HAPPY HALLOWEEEN FROM NEVERLAND!!

That's cute!! It's fun to think of what they are going to be when they grow up but I'm more than happy to wait for it!!

I did feel a whole lot better today but am now just exhausted. We met my Father in law and step mother in law at their church and the kids got to play games, get candy and turn tickets in for prizes. It was a lot of fun!!

I knew we called it something but of course I couldn't remember!!!

Love all the fun you guys had tonight!! The pumpkins turned out really cute!!
Your little Peter Pan band was adorable, LOVED it!!! Great pic. :thumbsup2

So happy you are feeling better and I hope that continues. Praying you get some good rest this weekend. :goodvibes Halloween sounds like fun! We were off in two separate directions, but everybody had fun. :thumbsup2

Yes, they grow up much too quick. I have always just tried to enjoy the age they are, they are only little once. I have a copy of a journal entry on e of Rachel's friends wrote in Kindergarten that still brings a smile to my face. "When I grow up I am going to marry Rachel if Ian doesn't find her first. Charlie" Rachel was about a head taller than these little guys, with light, long blonde hair. She would run around at recess and they would follow her to the ends of the earth, it was so sweet. She considered them brothers. :lmao:
Hi Tracy and Judy!!!

I hope you both had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Tracy your new little pumpkin is a SUPER reason to be happy!!! I love the pictures you are sharing with us!!! Continuing to pray for him, you, and the whole family during this time!!!

Judy I see you are the medical roller coaster again!!! Big Hugs to you!! :grouphug: Praying for you, your dad and your whole family in with your medical needs!!!!

Love LOVE Love all the Halloween festivities. Pumpkin carving looked awesome and the Halloween party at the clinic looked like tons of fun!!! I love the pictures you share of your lovely family!!!! :goodvibes Now I do have to tell you that I'm totally jealous that your kids will pose for all those pictures!!! Mine act like I'm asking them to jump off a cliff as soon as I grab the camera. :sad2: However, they did allow me to take nearly 1000 pictures of the wish trip so I will count blessings... and my pictures!!! :rotfl2:

Oh and thanks for explaining the whole 2 of everything timeshare. It felt like a silly question to ask... but what can I say curiosity killed the cat!!! :confused3 I totally get it now and it sounds AWESOME!!! Speaking of timeshares we are going to San Diego for the week of Thanksgiving!!! My mom gave us a week at her time share!!! We are going to Lego Land, the Beach, Zoo, and Music Museum. We live about 90 minutes away so we are going to drive home to go to Thanksgiving at my mom's.

Thanks for asking about Mallory!! You are always so thoughtful!!! :thumbsup2 Mallory is LOVING homeschooling. And the PC said she could go to yearly visits. She will still go every 3 months for pacemaker checks but only yearly for echos!!! I must admit when I heard this first I was scared... then I reminded myself it's not like they are telling us we can't go in if there is a problem... but just that we won't need to be monitored as frequently.

Wow this turned into a LONG post!!! Sorry about that!! I guess I'll never been accused of being a woman of few words!!!

I hope that November brings blessing to both of you and your families!!!!

Happy Planning (or lack there of :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:)

Madeline

Always a pleasure to see you Madeline!

My poor children know the drill, get the smile on, pics are done quicker. :lmao: We took over 3, 000 pics on the MAW, 400+ photopass and whatever we got at GKYW and Discovery Cove...I know like me you cherish each and everyone!! The older I get the more I need them to remember!

Medical roller-coaster... you iknow it well too, I am sorry to say. :hug: HOw exciting/scary to go to once a year! LIsa will always be a four month girl, but I remember when we went from monthly to every three...it struck panic in my heart, so I get it. You are right, you can go back anytime and with them keeping a close eye on the pacemaker that will help! :hug:

YEA for school going well! And a week away for Thanksgiving is JUST what you need to rejuvenate so you can face the next round of unknowns. It really DOES replenish your "tank" to have something to look forward to, I know. SO excited for you! :woohoo::woohoo:

I had to laugh at the Woman of few words...I absolutely can relate! :thumbsup2

Obviously I am a woman of too many images as well! I had to split this post, and that was after I took out a lot of Smilies.

Awww Judy, thank you for the sweet Halloween greeting. Piglet was adorable!

Despite your busy life of dr. appointments, your dad going through his treatment and the craziness of dealing with the insurance company, oh and sharing a car, you do so well keeping up with responses and loving on everyone! :hug: I seriously am delighted whenever I see you dropping in on my TR!

The photos from fun at the clinic were great. I especially loved the irony of the "Dracula" at a hematology clinic. Looks like a fun time for sure!

Tracy: I hope all is well with you and your little nephew. :goodvibes
Hi Brenda, I always love seeing YOU here as well! You are such a sweetie to so many, I don't know how you keep up with us all! :faint: As for needing a car...I keep praying for a good one to reveal itself. We thought we had found one 2 Saturdays ago, that really was disappointing to not have it work out (It belonged to Lisa's voice teacher, her husband sold it right out from under us. The neighbors who turned it down came back and took it :sad:).

We all know how bad I can be at responses sometimes, I am TRYING to keep up!

That WAS funny to have Dracula at the Hen-onc. He had a friend, who was Red Riding Hood. She wasn't doing anything, but was very nice. :goodvibes

Have a fabulous weekend my friend and I promise to try and get by your TR more often than I have in the past. :guilty::guilty: I know you understand and forgive me though! :goodvibes:love::love:

I can't remember if I stopped by yesterday or not I think I did even if I didn't post. I hope you had a great Halloween.

I am coming over from Betsy's PTR...I cant wait to catch up. I so loved the introduction!

Hi Judy, Glad we had a chance to talk yesterday too! Love all the pictures and the other trick-or-treaters posted here. So cute. Christian and the girls are great artists. Hope you all had a great time last night. We don't get anybody here. Too dark and not many children. They usually go into town where the houses are closer together. Praying that the result of Lisa's MRI will be okay to start her therapy. Take care of yourself too! Have lots of fun this weekend!

I can't remember if I stopped by yesterday or not I think I did even if I didn't post. I hope you had a great Halloween.
I write entire responses in my head that never make it to the computer. :rotfl2::lmao: (seriously).
I am coming over from Betsy's PTR...I cant wait to catch up. I so loved the introduction!
:welcome::welcome::welcome: Tammie so glad you are here. :goodvibes Just jump right in and hang on, we will get back to more planning soon. Life has a way of derailing us.
Hi Judy, Glad we had a chance to talk yesterday too! Love all the pictures and the other trick-or-treaters posted here. So cute. Christian and the girls are great artists. Hope you all had a great time last night. We don't get anybody here. Too dark and not many children. They usually go into town where the houses are closer together. Praying that the result of Lisa's MRI will be okay to start her therapy. Take care of yourself too! Have lots of fun this weekend!
Thanks my dear friend. :flower3:It was a fun time, I am about to post some pics...You will not recognize Rachel, she wanted to dress a little on the dark side...:sad: Dcid said tons of people drove their kids down to our house to Trick or treat...whatever happened to walking, for goodness sake?? We live in a sub-divison, houses right on top of each other. I hope you have a fabulous weekend yourself. :goodvibes I REALLY appreciate your prayers, I have convinced myself everything is fine and that is all I want to hear! :thumbsup2

Here are a few of the pics from last night. Lisa was Neon Witch, Rachel was Dracula You have to pick your battles, I sent her to the store with Christian and this is what she chose, we had the cape...would not have been my choice. They bought Make-up and Fangs. I wanted her to be Minnie Mouse, I had the stuff...oh well...Christian was a troll. David handed out candy and didnt want a costume.

Rachel had school of Rock last night and they had a blast and way too much candy. Christian went trick or treating with Lisa (Pete pulled the wagon for Lisa). David at and gave out candy (I drove Rachel). It was a fun holiday.

We are between appointments and I wanted to upload the pics to share.

file_zps15fd781a.jpg

file_zps8d3a4758.jpg

file_zpsb8f372f1.jpg

file_zpsb6a3e1de.jpg

file_zps611d9192.jpg

file_zps5c724819.jpg

file_zps89de3002.jpg

file_zps354509b5.jpg

file_zps893cb6a2.jpg

file_zps6a2c5a39.jpg

file_zpsdc61210f.jpg

file_zps10aa0049.jpg

file_zps3ba253d4.jpg

What fun the kids had with their costumes! I love the custie pose with Lisa propping her chin on her hands (photo 9 posted). Looks like Rachel needs to use a napkin - such a messy eater! :rotfl2: Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

Wishing you a happy Friday!
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter