One became SEVEN?!? How did THAT happen? 4/24 UPDATE

Did you all have fun? I need to come read!!

Well as you saw from another post we did have a great time!! I haven't had a chance to upload pictures yet but you'll be one of the first to know as soon as I do!!

It is good to have boys as friends! I always did. No, these little guys haven't been seen in years. I often wonder if one will show up at our door when they are grown. We did see the parents of another Mom this past summer who told me we would be in-laws one day if her son had anything to do with it. They were enamored with Rachel (son wasn't there, there daughter was in a camp with Lisa).

It is good to have friends of the opposite gender. Some of my best friends growing up was boys. They were less drama than the girls. :rotfl2: That would be hilarious if one did show up on your door step one day in the future. That's great you guys saw the parent's of another boy who loved Rachel. But what's not to love? :confused3

Four children in a picture...invariably, at LEAST one of them has a strange look on their faces! :rotfl2: I always say if we could just piece a photo together....

I know exactly what you mean. Jeff says that's when he needs to get really good with photo shop so we can get that perfect picture. :rotfl2:

That clock turned out beautiful!!! Great job David!!!

Glad you and the kids had a great day. It's nice the cousins get to spend time together.
Thanks, I had an uneventful flight, the kind I like :thumbsup2
I know time will fly, I look forward to see how much they grow. :goodvibes

It is fun to get them together. It's just when their dad's get together that I have to watch them. (Dh and his brother don't always get along.)

Glad you made it home safe. We also can't wait to see pictures of how much they've grown.

I thought I answered these...:confused3:confused3:confused3

I love your faith, it teaches and inspires me.
You are kind; however, to God goes all the glory.
Hi Judy, Glad to read about Lisa's MRI result and the good report from the neurologist. So happy that the family had a great time at Victory Junction Camp. God is good and He worked it out so that you could all get a needed break and fun family time. I'll be praying for good results on your tests tomorrow.

Thanks Gail, I was a bit frustrated I couldn't get a signal at camp to tell you the great news. The news made the entire weekend that much sweeter!! It is so wonderful how God worked out the details so we could go to camp and get even MORE good news (I will share that soon).

Thank you Gail for the prayers, not looking forward to the next three days...is it Thursday night yet??

Praying you and Billy have a great day. I was able to see the video Billy made, :love::love: Thanks for changing the format for me. :flower3:

Judy, the clock is absolutely beautiful. What a great job David did with it. You should be very proud.

On a side note, my TR was finished today.
Thank you Kathy, I am so ecstatic with the way it turned out. He has quite a gift and I am proud of him. :goodvibes

You slipped your TR was finished in so small, I almost missed it! :eek:
Beautiful clock. Does he plan to make woodworking his career?
Thank you Judy. :goodvibes David has quite a talent and passion for woodworking, I would not be surprised if he made it a career. He says if he could find a job where he could make a living doing that he would be happy. The art of woodworking is getting lost in people his age, I tell him there will be even more of a demand for people who can work with their hands, since so many don't.
Well as you saw from another post we did have a great time!! I haven't had a chance to upload pictures yet but you'll be one of the first to know as soon as I do!!

I was so glad!
:goodvibes
It is good to have friends of the opposite gender. Some of my best friends growing up was boys. They were less drama than the girls. :rotfl2: That would be hilarious if one did show up on your door step one day in the future. That's great you guys saw the parent's of another boy who loved Rachel. But what's not to love? :confused3
I know exactly what you mean. Jeff says that's when he needs to get really good with photo shop so we can get that perfect picture. :rotfl2:
That clock turned out beautiful!!! Great job David!!!
It is fun to get them together. It's just when their dad's get together that I have to watch them. (Dh and his brother don't always get along.)
Glad you made it home safe. We also can't wait to see pictures of how much they've grown.
I agree there is sometimes less drama with guy friends. :thumbsup2 Rachel is a special young lady; whomever captures her heart will be just as special, I hope. If Jeff gets good with photoshop, he will need to teach me to rectify some unfortunate photos. :rotfl2: I will tell David you like his clock, he will love that. :goodvibes
Judy that clock is just stunning.

Thank you Chiara, David will like the compliment, he worked so hard on it.

Off to the hospital for some tests. I will be there several hours. Hopefully there will be a computer I can read on, maybe I can catch up on more TR's while I wait and drink contrast.

Hi Judy, Glad you were finally able to see Billy's video. He was happy to read your e-mail this morning that you saw it.

What a wonderful gift that David made for you! The clock looks fantastic on your mantle. David just keeps getting better and better with each wood working project he tackles. :thumbsup2

Tracy, so good to read that you made it home okay and I know your sister and her family were grateful that you were able to spend some time with them to help out.

That is one beautiful clock!! David did a great job. I hope all your tests at the hospital go well today, I will be thinking of you!

Judy, I am so glad to hear about Lisas MRI results. How fun that you guys got to go to Victory Junction. I know how wonderful and nessessary it is to get a weekend away to just have fun. I LOVE that clock. David did an amazing job!

The craftsmanship on that clock is incredible. :worship: I think David could make a living selling his creations.
Good luck with your medical tests.

Hope everything goes well with tests today. Sending pixie dust and prayers!

Judy I thought of you and your wonderful family today as I had my winter snow tires put on. The VIP Service centers is a change of 56 shops in New England. When I was checking out they asked if I wanted to make a donation to Make a Wish. They are going to match all the donations they receive so of course I gave them a good size donation and I told the manager I was doing so because of a friend and her family. Hope all is well with you all. I do read updates but have been very busy.

David's clock is beautiful! He is very talented, and also so thoughtful to give you a gift like that. My aunt and uncle built their own log cabin about 20 years ago, I imagine that he could do the same one day!

Prayers for you as your have your tests today that all goes well.

-jennifer

Tell David that I said he did a fantastic job on the clock! You know that I live with a man who works with wood for a livin' so I know my stuff. ;) I'll make sure that I show the pictures to John tonight 'cause I know that he'll want to see your new "pretty".

Wow! What a great clock! David is very talented! And it gives me so much hope. From different things you have told me, JJ and David have a lot in common. Working with wood like that, he is using tools that are potentially dangerous. That's great that he has learned to safely use all those tools and use them on his own.

Thank you Kathy, I am so ecstatic with the way it turned out. He has quite a gift and I am proud of him. :goodvibes

You slipped your TR was finished in so small, I almost missed it! :eek:

I didn't want to take away from David's accomplishment with telling you I'd finished it.

Judy,

What a beautiful clock David made for you. He is such an artist with his woodwork.

Thoughts and prayers to all.

I want to share this gorgeous gift David made for me. He has worked many months of Monday night’s to make me a Tambour Mantle Clock and I LOVE it! We have lived in our home for over 15 years and I have wanted a clock like this the entire time. The pictures honestly do not do it justice. These clocks sell for several hundred to several thousand dollars...to me, it is priceless. It was made with David’s heart, soul and a lot of love.

file_zpsc131f7ef.jpg

David did an amazing job!!! It looks beautiful on your mantel!

:thumbsup2 Thanks!

Off to the hospital for some tests. I will be there several hours. Hopefully there will be a computer I can read on, maybe I can catch up on more TR's while I wait and drink contrast.
Hope the tests went ok!

Tracy, so good to read that you made it home okay and I know your sister and her family were grateful that you were able to spend some time with them to help out.
Thanks, I'm glad I could spend time with them!

I've been in training this week and it's kind of making my head hurt. :rotfl:
My Nephew is still making progress, he is on full feeds now so they took his IV out :thumbsup2
That is all I have to update for now. But hopefully we will have some trip stuff to talk about latter this week. :goodvibes

David did an amazing job!!! It looks beautiful on your mantel!

:thumbsup2 Thanks!

Hope the tests went ok!

Thanks, I'm glad I could spend time with them!

My Nephew is still making progress, he is on full feeds now so they took his IV out :thumbsup2
That is all I have to update for now. But hopefully we will have some trip stuff to talk about latter this week. :goodvibes

What wonderful news! I am thrilled to hear that Emile is doing so well!!

Survived the day, tomorrow will be much harder...plus we have 2 MD appts and the girls are performing...and I have to miss it. :sad::sad::sad:

David has LOVED reading all of your kind, supportive messages. Thank you! :goodvibes:thumbsup2:goodvibes

Hi Judy, Glad you were finally able to see Billy's video. He was happy to read your e-mail this morning that you saw it.
What a wonderful gift that David made for you! The clock looks fantastic on your mantle. David just keeps getting better and better with each wood working project he tackles. :thumbsup2
It was so great of him to change the format, it was fun to watch. :goodvibes

When we were decorating for Thanksgiving, David made sure we left an open spot for the clock. David definitely has a gift!
Your welcome! Enjoy your walk!
THANK YOU! I wish it was Saturday already! :lmao: Then tomorrow would be done.
That is one beautiful clock!! David did a great job. I hope all your tests at the hospital go well today, I will be thinking of you!
Thank you Courtney. I need to come comment on your TR, but I got all caught up today, LOVING IT!!! Your story about your "Grammy" touched my heart, I knew the story, still so sweet. :flower3:
Judy, I am so glad to hear about Lisas MRI results. How fun that you guys got to go to Victory Junction. I know how wonderful and nessessary it is to get a weekend away to just have fun. I LOVE that clock. David did an amazing job!
So proud of David, he is such a hard worker. I still can't believe we got to go to VJC, it was such a HUGE surprise! Speaking of surprises....:rolleyes1
The craftsmanship on that clock is incredible. :worship: I think David could make a living selling his creations.
Good luck with your medical tests.
Thank you on both counts. David definitely has the ability to sell his creations, it is just finding the right place to do it.
Hope everything goes well with tests today. Sending pixie dust and prayers!
Thank you Tammie, I felt the prayers and Pixie Dust today! :goodvibes

I agree there is sometimes less drama with guy friends. :thumbsup2 Rachel is a special young lady; whomever captures her heart will be just as special, I hope. If Jeff gets good with photoshop, he will need to teach me to rectify some unfortunate photos. :rotfl2: I will tell David you like his clock, he will love that. :goodvibes

First hope your tests went well today and praying for good news when the results come back.

Yes lots less drama!! :rotfl2: If Jeff ever gets started with photo shopping pictures then there's hope we can both get some of our favorite pictures adjusted to make them just a little bit better.

[/B]

Yeah for Emile!! I'm glad to hear he's moving forward!! Continued prayers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter