One Family, One Year - An AP finale & June 2010 PTR! - 7/6 TR STARTED!!!

Hi everyone! Well, we are back! I am simultaneously coming off my Disney high :goodvibes and being incredibly MOPEY.... :sad: BUT thank goodness for more summer diversions, and for the DIS, and for planning another Disney trip (to DISNEYLAND!) soon!!!! :p

And of course I am all wrapped up in everyone elses trip plans! So I should be okay!!!!

This is why I love TRs! It helps you live the fun again! :goodvibes

So I am going to catch up on all my DISing the next few days and HOPEFULLY start my TR before we take off for the 4th of July weekend.

No rest for the HappyDog family!!! :laughing:

I still can't get it out of my head that yesterday at this time I was sitting at SAB enjoying my final day of Disney magic :lovestruc I miss it already!!!! ::yes::

BUT to my fellow DIS-ers this comes as NO surprise I know!!!!

Okay, OFF to READ! :surfweb:

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! YAY!! I hope you have safe travels and enjoy your wonderful dinner tonight!!!! :dance3::dance3:

Thanks Jen!!! We DID!!! Had so much fun! Le Cellier TWICE!!! I could eat there right now!!! :laughing: Who am I kidding.. I WANT to eat there right now!!!

Have a great time today arriving in WDW, being reunited with your boys, enjoying a fabulous dinner at Le Cellier, and ending the day with Illuminations!

Yeay for Mickey waffles and Toy Story Legos! Ever since Connor saw TS3, he has wanted some of those new TS3 Legos -- especially the train.

Thanks CP! We had fun! I was so thrilled to see them. Ate a fab dinner and it was a great night. We even snuck in swimming too!

We got more TS3 Legos... :rolleyes1

I imagine the reunion with your boys went well.

Your binder pages look very detailed. I am suitably impressed.

Can't wait to hear how it's all going down.

HI!!! Oh I have to catch up on your final trip musings, from the fall! I did see the stage for the dance troupes! I remember it from last year when I saw it. AND I saw a few groups performing!

The Binder pages are fun, something I made for myself, and I don't really use very much anymore, but I like making them because it makes me excited for the trip!

It was a great reunion :goodvibes

Now I can't wait to hear all about YOUR trip!!!

I don't know if you have a Flying Bisquit resturant where you live, but they make a really good shrimp and grits meal!! Best grits ever :thumbsup2

Oh! Thanks! No, don't have that restaurant up in MD, but I was sold in New Orleans!!! I'll be on the look out the next time we drive south!!!! :thumbsup2

Trent just sent me a picture of a wicked looking sky. Hope you guys stay dry. It looks like it is about to pour for a while!

Well it did rain as I was landing (the boys were at the pool -- had to hop out) but other than that there were only a few stray showers and only the last few days of our trip! That storm you were looking at was the one that we saw as we were landing, I bet! Rather it had just rolled through...

I am just now recouperating from battling through the end of one of my hardest school years yet, preparing and taking the dance team to camp, and working more days at school to clean up the library! I've missed both of your send offs!!!! :headache:

Well, I do hope you enjoyed your stay in New Orleans (aside from the heat and the rain) and cannot wait to hear about your 10 days of bliss in Disney!

LOVED the shirts and the cupcakes. Glad you made it through all of your busy-ness! :)

Hello! Yes we had a great time, and the trip to New Orleans and Disney (of course) was great. So glad to have had the time! My year was nuts too!

Welcome back, hope you join me for my TR!

Welcome home HD!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and your adventure in NOLA too :)

Tracy

Thanks!!!! I hope to ge my TR started before the 4th of July weekend!

I can't wait to read about your Disney summer adventures, especially BLT & BCV!

Have a safe drive home.

BLT and BCV :) LOVED LOVED LOVED them.

Drive safely, HD! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!! :hyper:

We did! Excited to share it with you!

glad to hear the trip was great! Safe travels home:goodvibes

It was and the drive went fine! Glad to be home... SORTA. ;)

Pixie dust for safe travels home!!! I have missed having you around the DIS but am so looking forward to reading all about your trip!!! :goodvibes

Now, that you have said Starbucks, I have a massive craving for one. :laughing: I think I still have gift cards from students...:rolleyes1

Oh I have some good stories about pixie dust CP, wait till you hear. :laughing: And yeah, Lattes.... had another this morning!! :laughing:

Hope you had an uneventful drive home, can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Drive was great. DH drove the whole way!! I had to work today -- so he said he could handle it. :hug:

TR coming soon!!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!! :goodvibes

Coming soon! :thumbsup2

Welcome home!!!!!!

Welcome Home!!

THANK YOU LADIES!!!! :upsidedow

Thanks CP! We had fun! I was so thrilled to see them. Ate a fab dinner and it was a great night. We even snuck in swimming too!

We got more TS3 Legos... :rolleyes1

Connor is already making his wish list for the Lego store...:rolleyes:

Oh, by the way, we got the new Lego catalog the other day, and guess what they had in it? The Ramses Pyramid game!!! I think someone will be getting that for his birthday this year! ;)

Oh I have some good stories about pixie dust CP, wait till you hear. :laughing: And yeah, Lattes.... had another this morning!! :laughing:

I am very excited about these stories! :laughing:

Just checking in to see if you've started. :hyper: No pressure, of course. :lmao:

Hope you have a fun 4th of July camping weekend! :)

Welcome home, hope you had lots of fun camping. Hoping to catch the start of your TR before we head on our travels :goodvibes

Welcome Home!

Can't wait for the TR to begin.

Thanks!!! Started tonight!!!

Connor is already making his wish list for the Lego store...:rolleyes:

Oh, by the way, we got the new Lego catalog the other day, and guess what they had in it? The Ramses Pyramid game!!! I think someone will be getting that for his birthday this year! ;)

I am very excited about these stories! :laughing:

Oh cool! I am glad to hear that they have it here now! Oh yes that store! Can't get out of there very easily :laughing:

Funny Pixie Dust story number ONE started below....

Just checking in to see if you've started. :hyper: No pressure, of course. :lmao:

Hope you have a fun 4th of July camping weekend! :)

No pressure, not any. :upsidedow That is why the link is now posted below... :rolleyes1

Welcome Home!!!! Hope you enjoy the holiday and looking forward to your TR.

Thanks! TR started!

Welcome home, hope you had lots of fun camping. Hoping to catch the start of your TR before we head on our travels :goodvibes

Well catch a few posts anyway! WOW!! You are almost ready to fly off! How fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter