One Family, One Year - An AP finale & June 2010 PTR! - 7/6 TR STARTED!!!

Have a great trip from New Orleans to Orlando. I know you will be excited to be back with your boys for a fun and magic filled vacation!

Yes I have missed them very much! Can't wait to be there all together! :goodvibes

Have a wonderful trip!! :wizard:

Thanks!!!!!

Have a safe trip to Orlando. I am sure you will be glad to be back with your family.

Very much so, and in WDW at that! :thumbsup2

Have a great time!! :)

THANKS, Christine!!!!

Have safe trip to disney and have a wonderful time, look forward to hearing all about your travels :goodvibes

Thank you! I promise a fun TR for sure!

Woo Hoo! You'll be in Disney before you know it!

Hope your boys are having a fun ride on the train today!

We'll see what Daddy says!!!!! :laughing: I am sure they are very excited, too!

Yay!!! :yay::yay:
Have a safe trip to Disney!!!

Thanks!!! I can't wait!

Hurrah! :yay: It's Disney day!! :yay::yay:

Have a super great time. I've called ahead and told them to expect you at the private entrance. ;) Enjoy your cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread tonight!! :upsidedow

Yay! It's Disney time! Safe travel wishes for your guys today and you tomorrow!:goodvibes

Have fun kickin' it up a notch at Emeril's!:thumbsup2

MY that was one awesome meal! Shrimp and Grits are my new found love :laughing:

Very exciting! I am anxious to hear how the autotrain trip plays out. I hope it is easy on Dad. :)

Here's wishing you MUCH FUN on your trip! :yay:

So am I :lmao: I think it went fine, I am sure they were bouncing off the walls, but fortunately the compartment is small... :laughing: Well maybe not so fortunately... :rotfl:

Thank you for the wishes, MeMom, I will be thinking the same for you in a week!!!! :goodvibes

Yay for your family reunion at Disney! I know your guys will be so happy to see you!
Have fun on your last day in the Big easy!

Oh I KNOW!!!!! I am so so so VERY excited for all of the above!
I missed my guys :lovestruc

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!:banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

I CAN'T wait to hear all about your trip to NOLA!!! :laughing: Thanks, Jen!

Have a great trip!!! Mmmmmm Emeril's!!! Can't wait to see what you ate!

Tracy

Shrimp and Grits and baked oysters, and fabulous spoon bread, and fabulous salad, and a fabulous bread pudding... GOOD gosh. AND we had dinner at Mr. B's the night before, EQUALLY as amazing... and a place called Bacco's. GREAT food... :cloud9:

Charles and I loved every meal we ate in New Orleans!

You got that right! I remembered why I enjoyed eating here the last time as soon as I sat down for dinner the first time!!! SO very good!

Hurray for your boys heading to WDW today, and hurray for your own arrival tomorrow!

YAY! I know!!! I am about ready to jump out of my skin with excitement!!!

:yay:

Hurrah! :yay: It's Disney day!! :yay::yay:

Have a super great time. I've called ahead and told them to expect you at the private entrance. ;) Enjoy your cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread tonight!! :upsidedow

THANK YOU, CHRISTINE !!!!! :goodvibes

YOU know I WILL!!! IcantwaitIcantwaitIcantwait.....:yay::yay::yay:

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! YAY!! I hope you have safe travels and enjoy your wonderful dinner tonight!!!! :dance3::dance3:

Have a great time today arriving in WDW, being reunited with your boys, enjoying a fabulous dinner at Le Cellier, and ending the day with Illuminations!

Yeay for Mickey waffles and Toy Story Legos! Ever since Connor saw TS3, he has wanted some of those new TS3 Legos -- especially the train.

I imagine the reunion with your boys went well.

Your binder pages look very detailed. I am suitably impressed.

Can't wait to hear how it's all going down.

MY that was one awesome meal! Shrimp and Grits are my new found love :laughing:

I don't know if you have a Flying Bisquit resturant where you live, but they make a really good shrimp and grits meal!! Best grits ever :thumbsup2

Trent just sent me a picture of a wicked looking sky. Hope you guys stay dry. It looks like it is about to pour for a while!

I am just now recouperating from battling through the end of one of my hardest school years yet, preparing and taking the dance team to camp, and working more days at school to clean up the library! I've missed both of your send offs!!!! :headache:

Well, I do hope you enjoyed your stay in New Orleans (aside from the heat and the rain) and cannot wait to hear about your 10 days of bliss in Disney!

LOVED the shirts and the cupcakes. Glad you made it through all of your busy-ness! :)

Hi there everyone!! Well, we are on our way home guys! We had a FABULOUS TIME!!! but even after a full 10 days I could have stayed 10 more! Especially after spend this morning at SAB and lunch at Hurricane Hannah's!! So with two sleeping boys in the back and my first Starbuck's latte in over a week we are making our way up 95.
I'll be back to DIS tomorrow and will probably start my TR before we head out camping for the weekend... a regular event on the 4th of July for us! :goodvibes
We had a marvelous trip. Lots to tell, new and familiar, but all greatly treasured memories:lovestruc

I look forward to sharing everything with you!;)

Welcome home HD!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and your adventure in NOLA too :)

Tracy

I can't wait to read about your Disney summer adventures, especially BLT & BCV!

Have a safe drive home.

Pixie dust for safe travels home!!! I have missed having you around the DIS but am so looking forward to reading all about your trip!!! :goodvibes

Now, that you have said Starbucks, I have a massive craving for one. :laughing: I think I still have gift cards from students...:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter