One Family, One Year - An AP finale & June 2010 PTR! - 7/6 TR STARTED!!!

WOOT I think you're down to 5 days now WOOT WOOT!! :banana::cool1::banana::cool1: This trip is getting SO CLOSE!!!! You guys are going to have an amazing time!!!

It got here before I could catch my breath!!!

:yay::yay:Yay, for 6 days! It will be here before you know it!

Good luck getting everything done! We leave in 18 days and I have started laying stuff out on the dining room table. So much to do, soo little time!

Erika

Totally can't believe it came up so quickly! leaving a week early had something to do with it I am sure!!!!

those cupcakes area adorable!!!!!!!!!

5 days. WOOT!

I'm worn out from making birthday treats, I'm glad they only come once a year. :rotfl2:

Thanks! Yeah, birthdays -- all the males on my DH's side of the family, DFIL, DBIL, my own DH, and then our TWO boys, all have JUNE birthdays. Try that for WORN OUT! :scared1:

Just wanted to pop in and wish you bon voyage. Have a great time in NOLA and an even better time in WDW with your guys. I can't wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes

Thanks Christine!!!!!!!!!!! Already had benigets!!!! YUM!!!

Oh my gosh, all most time for you to leave! I need to go back and read. If only the popcorn munching would cease on my thread....

I only had ONE bag of popcorn I am trying to watch how much I eat!! :laughing:

You leave tomorrow for NOLA right? Hope you are all packed and ready to go and are having a relaxing final night at home with your boys!

Here now! Mostly it was a frantic race to the departure of 7:00am for the airport, but we had a nice evening before I had to go!

Have a safe, fun trip to N'awlins, and an absolutely magical time in WDW!!! Make sure you safe a Grey Goose slushie for me -- don't drink them all! :laughing:

HAVING a fun time right now! GETTING very excited for Disney! I had an "almost" Grey Goose slusie in NewOrleans last night!!! ;)

I won't drink them all... I will just make sure they make more! :laughing:

Have a great trip!

I hear you on the shared birthdays, we've got 3 in 2 weeks, my mom, and then my Dad and Evan (and my SIL who is in Germany) all share the same birthday. Right at the end of baseball season and the school year. I need a week to recover.

:goodvibes

Wishing you safe travels, a good week ahead, and an incredible family trip next week! :cool1:

I'll be thinking of you.

Keep safe and have tons of fun.

Wishing you safe travels today!

Have a great time in New Orleans---such a wonderful city! Enjoy a beignet for me at the Cafe Du Monde!

Erika

Have a safe trip!

Have a safe trip!!! :goodvibes

Tracy

Enjoy your conference..and your time in Disney:goodvibes

Have a safe trip & enjoy your time in New Orleans!

Have a great trip...don't eat all the beignets!!!!! LOL!!!!

Have a safe and fun trip! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Gee everyone!!! Thanks so much for the well wishes and the happy thoughts for this leg of my trip! I have been enjoying the training, and definitely enjoying the food! BUT I have been hitting the gym so I don't feel tooo guilty about all this amazing stuff I have been eating in the past three days!!
I am hoping to do a real post today!!! I finally got my head on straight, even that one hour difference is a killer! There is a MOVIE being filmed here in the lobby -- Yeardly Smith (the voice of Lisa Simpson -- and from various 80's movie fame) and some wrestler, Triple H??? I got a few photos with my phone but I have to figure out how to download them!! AND some guy on HBO stuff... I have to remember his name. ANYhow that has been a funny aspect to our hotel stay!! I have not taken many photos if only because I brought my big camera with me and I don't want to tote that around town, but I will try to get a few I do have a pic of my Du Monde breakfast yesterday!!!! :goodvibes

Have a great trip from New Orleans to Orlando. I know you will be excited to be back with your boys for a fun and magic filled vacation!

Have safe trip to disney and have a wonderful time, look forward to hearing all about your travels :goodvibes

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....

For SOME of my family!!!! TODAY they HEAD FOR MICKEY and FRIENDS!!! :jumping1: :jumping1:

My guys board the Auto train this afternoon, headed to WDW!!!! I am going to head on out myself, tomorrow. BUT in honor of this official send off, I will be back for my PRE DISNEY trip POST!!!

I have photos to load and will share them tonight... just the final bits and pieces before I left! I think I can carve some time time out for this today, before I go to Emeril's NOLA restaurant... YUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. :goodvibes

I have had some GOOOD food here, people! Thank goodness I brought my gym shoes!!! :laughing: My clothes still fit! :laughing:

Woo Hoo! You'll be in Disney before you know it!

Hope your boys are having a fun ride on the train today!

Yay! It's Disney time! Safe travel wishes for your guys today and you tomorrow!:goodvibes

Have fun kickin' it up a notch at Emeril's!:thumbsup2

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....

For SOME of my family!!!! TODAY they HEAD FOR MICKEY and FRIENDS!!! :jumping1: :jumping1:

My guys board the Auto train this afternoon, headed to WDW!!!! I am going to head on out myself, tomorrow.

Very exciting! I am anxious to hear how the autotrain trip plays out. I hope it is easy on Dad. :)

Here's wishing you MUCH FUN on your trip! :yay:

Yay for your family reunion at Disney! I know your guys will be so happy to see you!
Have fun on your last day in the Big easy!

Charles and I loved every meal we ate in New Orleans!

Hurray for your boys heading to WDW today, and hurray for your own arrival tomorrow!

HOWDY Everyone! :wave2:

:yay: SO officially I arrive in WDW TODAY!!!!! :yay:

In the next hour, my DH and the boys will be waking up on the Autotrain, after a night of “rest” – this remains to be seen; I am CURIOUS how that went :laughing: – and then will be headed to eat some breakfast in the dining car. THEN, they will depart the train, wait for our car to come off of the vehicle transport and OFF to WDW and the Bay Lake Towers they will GO!!!!!!!!!!! :drive:

Now, I, on the other hand, have just a few more hours of work to go! :headache: But I can't complain... I have had a great time here in New Orleans. I have eaten some amazing food ;) Jen when you get here there are some great choices!!! :thumbsup2 It has been hot and humid, and while I like New Orleans, I am much more tolerant of that kind of weather in Orlando!!!! :laughing:

So, I catch my plane at 2pm, and arrive in Orlando a short hour and a half later – with a one hour time “hop” … so I will get there just about 4:45 if all airline travel goes according to plan.

I then have two options. Depending on if the time, I will either take a taxi to the Beach Club, or take the ME to the Beach Club. IF they let me take the ME to a different resort I am not sure if that is "permitted" I am going to ask (I will keep my suitcase) if they will let me. I am calling when they open. Otherwise, I plan to take a cab, and I wont worry about it. WHY am I going there, you ask? Well, we have a 6:30 ADR at Le Cellier, and DH is going to drive and park the car at BC this time, so I can leave the suitcase with him there. AND we can take WigD and Christine’s private entrance into Epcot! :goodvibes I can't wait for dinner!!!! :rotfl:

DH and the boys will likely entertain themselves at the AK or, at the resort pool today waiting for me. They have a great amount of time to have fun, and although I am somewhat jealous I can’t get there any earlier, at least I will make it for dinner!!!

Before we left I took a few photos I thought I would share with you now…

Here are a few snaps from the family birthday party when the boys opened some gifts…

Disneypics035.jpg

Disneypics039.jpg

This book and this lego set was a big hit in our house! It is super cute... Ham even has coins!!!

And here is our “Mickey Waffle” breakfast that Sunday before I left…

Disneypics045.jpg

Disneypics044.jpg

Disneypics046.jpg

POOOOOOOOOOOOOR Mickey ....:sad2: :laughing:

I also took pictures of my binder pages when I got here in New Orleans... you can SEE that they are not in my binder, but alas I ran out of time!!! I decided to assemble them here in NOLA at the resort’s business center! That worked out well! Alas they did NOT get laminated, but at least I have all my ADRs and other reservations .... :thumbsup2

Disneypics060.jpg

Disneypics059.jpg

DS’s both received gift cards from their fabulous uncle, so they are excited about that …

Disneypics058.jpg

AND NOW, well, I am just excited to get to WDW and have my first night watching the fireworks in Epcot, and seeing the “Illuminations” show :yay:

I have a few DISmeet opportunities I am hoping to take advantage of, I have not been able to coordinate that too well yet, but I think they will work out!

Weather report, isolated thundershowers 20% - 40% over the week…. And in the low 90s! (what is new for WDW in late June, right??!!!) a fine weather report for sure -- nothing new there....

Well, everyone, I am off to pack my bag up, and finish this training! I am ready for VACATION!!!! I am so excited to be heading to WDW. I can't wait to spend the next 10 days in that Happy Place! :goodvibes

See you REAL SOON!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter