One Night at Hilton LBV

loriwvu

Mouseketeer
We used to stay one night at the Hilton before checking into our Disney hotel. Now with Disney Springs expanding we are wondering how assessable it is from the hotel. Is there a wallkway? I can't do stairs but can walk long distances.

Please note that there are two Hiltons adjacent to Disney Springs. The Hilton Lake Buena Vista is markedly closer than the Hilton Buena Vista Palace.

Here's a map showing the locations in relation to the Marketplace section of Disney Springs. The pedestrian bridges that hiroMyhero mentioned are shown, as well.

disneyspringshiltons-locations.jpg

Image Courtesy Bing Maps: https://www.bing.com/maps?osid=15c6...1-4a4e-8e58-5a8aacf6c3b1&v=2&sV=2&form=S00027

The Hilton Lake Buena Vista has been a Hilton longer than the sibling down the street. If you haven't visiting in a long time and just remember "Hilton", you're thinking about the Hilton Lake Buena Vista.

Please note that there are two Hiltons adjacent to Disney Springs. The Hilton Lake Buena Vista is markedly closer than the Hilton Buena Vista Palace.

Here's a map showing the locations in relation to the Marketplace section of Disney Springs. The pedestrian bridges that hiroMyhero mentioned are shown, as well.

disneyspringshiltons-locations.jpg

Image Courtesy Bing Maps: https://www.bing.com/maps?osid=15c6...1-4a4e-8e58-5a8aacf6c3b1&v=2&sV=2&form=S00027

The Hilton Lake Buena Vista has been a Hilton longer than the sibling down the street. If you haven't visiting in a long time and just remember "Hilton", you're thinking about the Hilton Lake Buena Vista.
Thanks!!

Both Hilton BVP and Hilton LBV are both within walking distance to Disney Springs, the technical difference in distance described above is very nominal, I would not base my hotel choice based on that data. Out of the two I would recommend Hilton BVP as it was recently renovated including a very nice pool area (and yes it was converted to a Hilton a few years ago) and IMO is the better hotel out of the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter