online check in for 2 rooms

wuzzle02

Mouseketeer
I have 2 rooms booked. If I do online check in, does it apply to both rooms or to only the room that I am assigned?

A couple trips ago we booked a room for us and one for our sons (college age). I think all the information came to my e-mail and was listed under the my reservations section of MDE. If I'm remembering correctly one of my sons was listed as the lead on the reservation, but I was able to to do the online check-in for their room.

I have 2 rooms booked. If I do online check in, does it apply to both rooms or to only the room that I am assigned?
If you have two separate reservation numbers then you will have to do online check in for each reservation. If you have two rooms booked under one reservation number then you only have to do check in for the one reservation. You should have a button on the reservation in your MDE account that tells you whether you are checked in or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter