Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

My furthest is about 3/4 full but still says more than an hour. I get nervous each time another date is added to the green box.

Ha ha that has no relevance to getting OBB tickets. Not to be rude buts ridiculous to think you have some advantage.

Wait maybe you right. My friend is in IT and I got tickets first day. Wow
Yeah you are being rude. A roomful of engineers working with equipment you can only dream of and nothing. Pipe down

Is anyone else with sluggish green bars with their dates getting sold out starting to be enraged by "The Wait is Almost Over" as the website tab? You mean the hours-long wait during a workday to fail to get tickets yet again?

I think it is the "You'll have 10 minutes to enter..." that makes me mad. I would like to give them the same time limit. "You have 10 minutes before I lose it!" LOL

I wish everyone could get the tickets they wanted in a timely fashion without major stress and debacle. How can it be like this? The parties at WDW aren't like this. Is it just greater capacity there?
DLR has a much larger local audience. The parties at WDW are less popular because most WDW guests are from out-of-town - it's a bonus thing rather than a random thing to do on a Tuesday night.

Capacity is definitely an issue, too - MK has double the capacity of DCA, for example.

OBB also, in many respects, targets adults more than the MK events - they're almost entirely geared towards kids.

There's also an argument that OBB is underpriced and offering too many "exclusives" for what it is.

Mine didn't go to 58 until bar was at end of purchase. But then dropped to 53 in like a minute now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter