September 28, 2023
October 5, 2023
October 8, 2023
October 12, 2023
October 15, 2023
October 19, 2023
October 22, 2023

1689106248865.png

Well, my bar blasted past the word time and I still have more than an hour wait. Now my Sep 19 is on the limited list

Down to 43 in just 5 minutes from 53.

I logged on a bit before 9. Other stuff is maybe 20 percent one other one should be on the verge of 59 minutes.

We have 3 people over 8 devices and the furthest along is at 50%, about to thrown in the towel and give up as so many dates are going very quickly now.

I gave up on my desktop a while ago but still have it open on my iPhone. My bar is still under 1/4 of the way and it still says “over an hour”. Have been on since about 12:30pm EST.

Attachments

• IMG_0648.png
    IMG_0648.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 2
Any new sold out dates?
Not sure what dates you are looking for. But based on my experience during the OBB purchase for MK holders on 6/27. Dates were going in and out of "sold out". Some date that was available only worked if I picked 1 or 2 tickets, if I picked more, it wouldn't let me purchase them.

I think it's a live queue of tickets. An analog may be let's say a grocery store has 10 apples and the availability number is updated at the produce section. Someone may grab an apple and walk around to buy milk, bread... so now it's down to 9 apples for the next 10-15 minutes But when they check out, they decide, nah don't want it, or they don't have enough money, cc is denied, etc...so now you had 10 apples back.

So if you are looking at a date that is limited but only need 1 or 2 tickets, that may work, but 6 or more, maybe not.

It's a Pumpkin Miracle! I'm still not sure what happened. I left for my dentist appointment at 2:30 and sadly waved goodbye to my laptop with 30 minutes left in it's queue. When I got home at 4:00, my laptop was on the page to buy tickets. I assumed as soon as I did anything it would refresh, time out, and I would rejoin the queue but instead I was able to get my tickets (confirmation and all).

Sending out all the spooky good vibes to everyone else! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter