OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bob!:)

Well I ordered things fron the disney store(uk) and one of the things was a tinkerbell tree topper ..... order eventually came today and they forgot to put it in the box!:rotfl: It says on the invoice its there!:confused3
Phoned the lovely lady and she is re sending it...might get it in january if I'm lucky!:laughing:

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!;)

The pooh bear version is half price now, should told her to send me that one and refund me!;)

Poops the tinkerbell one is half price now too, do you think I should email them asking for a refund since its their fault I have to wait longer....or is that a hard neck?

There is a helicopter hovering above a house on the next estate along from us.... The noise is doing my bloody head in!

Bob xoxoxox

you could for the inconvience of them sending you an empty box or like you said returning it all then buying back at cheaper price.

shame i didnt know before i would have happily gone into our disney store (any excuse to go) and sent it to you x

no we don't have one!

Found them half price now, do you think I should email??? or is that too cheeky?

Considering you now won't get it until January (Lets face it, what good is a tree topper in January?) I think you should be entitled to some money off. Whether they'll see it that way is another matter! I'd ring rather than phone though as you may get a better result!

Bob xoxoxox

you could for the inconvience of them sending you an empty box or like you said returning it all then buying back at cheaper price.

shame i didnt know before i would have happily gone into our disney store (any excuse to go) and sent it to you x

I bought a load of stuff it was just the tree topper missing:)

aww bless you for the offer of posting thats sweet!:goodvibes

will put an email away because at the end of the day I won't be able to use the ruddy thing this year!:rotfl: The parcel took an age to get here!

Considering you now won't get it until January (Lets face it, what good is a tree topper in January?) I think you should be entitled to some money off. Whether they'll see it that way is another matter! I'd ring rather than phone though as you may get a better result!

Bob xoxoxox

ooops, didnt see your comment, I emailed, will wait a couple of days then phone with my lovely nice phone manner!:rotfl:

HI everyone! Almost lunchtime!!

I'm going to buy something really really naughty!! :)

I've just come back from the chocolate shop weighed down with cakes, petit fours and french bread! I got some lovely mincemeat petit fours with cream....

Bob xoxoxoxo

Hi guys, whooooo the kids have gone home! No school for 2 weeks!! I'm just pottering around my classroom tidying up and making sure I am ready for the new term. It seems wrong taking down christmas decorations before Christmas!!

Hi guys, whooooo the kids have gone home! No school for 2 weeks!! I'm just pottering around my classroom tidying up and making sure I am ready for the new term. It seems wrong taking down christmas decorations before Christmas!!

We were the same today - putting up our tartan in the hall for our Robert Burns celebration when we get back :)

I'm sooo jealous! We don't come off until Tuesday lunchtime. Christmas plays were today and got parties on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter