• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, been Christmas shopping today and got my brothers present, still need to go shopping on Monday for my parents gift. DD finished school today and had her party so we are all officially on Christmas break.:cool1:

hoping to book DLP by Christmas eve if the money clears into my account by then. so excited!!! an extra chrismas present for DD as well as her birthday present: :yay:

Robert ordered a photobook from Boots for his Dad for Christmas from us. When it arrived, it was bent, torn and scruffy. Robert emailed and complained, and they promised us a replacement in time for Christmas. Today, two parcels arrived, and they are photobooks.... OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: To top it off their phonelines won't be manned again until Monday, so there is probably no chance of it getting here in time for Christmas!!!! I am absolutely foaming as we are going to Barnsley on the 27th, so there's no time for it to get here after Christmas either!!!

I wouldn't care, we really need our mini Christmas to go with a bang because of Robert's mum being ill so I am beyond furious. The fact they botched it once is annoying, but twice is beyond a joke....

Sorry, rant over!

Bob xoxoxox

Grrr.......that's really bad Bob, I would be going mad at them.

Would you like a homemade chocolate chip muffin to feel a bit better? Or one of 50 sausage rolls that I have just had to cook because I forgot to put them in the freezer when I got in from shopping!

Grrr.......that's really bad Bob, I would be going mad at them.

Would you like a homemade chocolate chip muffin to feel a bit better? Or one of 50 sausage rolls that I have just had to cook because I forgot to put them in the freezer when I got in from shopping!

That would be fantastic! Could I be greedy and have one of each??? :hug:

Bob xoxoxxo

Robert ordered a photobook from Boots for his Dad for Christmas from us. When it arrived, it was bent, torn and scruffy. Robert emailed and complained, and they promised us a replacement in time for Christmas. Today, two parcels arrived, and they are photobooks.... OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: To top it off their phonelines won't be manned again until Monday, so there is probably no chance of it getting here in time for Christmas!!!! I am absolutely foaming as we are going to Barnsley on the 27th, so there's no time for it to get here after Christmas either!!!

I wouldn't care, we really need our mini Christmas to go with a bang because of Robert's mum being ill so I am beyond furious. The fact they botched it once is annoying, but twice is beyond a joke....

Sorry, rant over!

Bob xoxoxox

That is terrible..... can an instore place do it?????

Good evening...

I'm feeling a little disgruntled this evening. We had a "random draw" in work to determine what time we're allowed to finish on Wednesday. They put a bunch of times in a bag and the managing director then drew one of the times out.

Unsurprisingly, the latest possible time was drawn. What this means is - I will be finishing a grand 30 minutes earlier than I usually do on Wednesday - finishing at 5 rather than 5.30. Happy days ;)

Good evening...

I'm feeling a little disgruntled this evening. We had a "random draw" in work to determine what time we're allowed to finish on Wednesday. They put a bunch of times in a bag and the managing director then drew one of the times out.

Unsurprisingly, the latest possible time was drawn. What this means is - I will be finishing a grand 30 minutes earlier than I usually do on Wednesday - finishing at 5 rather than 5.30. Happy days ;)

Typical! I'm hoping to just be able to get out on time on Weds rather than the usual 30-60 minutes late as it has been recently

Police have confirmed that the body found last week in Orlando was that little girl Caylee and it shows she was murdered.

That poor little princess.

I don't get how a mother could harm there own child. I just dont understand it at all.

Hey all

emma i was reading up about that and it is just an awful story. i cant believe how the grandparents were sticking up for her i mean it was pretty obvious that the poor little girl wasnt alive and it was her mothers fault. the fact that they couldnt even verify the last day that they saw her said enough. if ash was gone for half a second i would have phoned every emergency number i knew. i hope she gets what she deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter