OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a Disney tradition ornament in one of the shops in the Disney village for 38Euros but ive seen the same one on ebay for £28. Is it cheaper to buy in DLP or not.

My DT obsession is getting a bit bad lol.

I just got the bambi, dumbo, and pinnochio one (the £13-£14 ones)...delivered for £26.36!!!:yay: I'm loving my traditions!! You seen the new ones in America???? Flippin eck they are like soooooooo gorgeous!!!:laughing:

I just got the bambi, dumbo, and pinnochio one (the £13-£14 ones)...delivered for £26.36!!!:yay: I'm loving my traditions!! You seen the new ones in America???? Flippin eck they are like soooooooo gorgeous!!!:laughing:

I got them ones :goodvibes and Tink on a flower.

I love them. I want to try and get one every few months so I can build up my collection.

I got them ones :goodvibes and Tink on a flower.

I love them. I want to try and get one every few months so I can build up my collection.

I want to collect them too but I'm scared of cluttering the place up!:rotfl:

when these 3 arrive I will have 12!!:rotfl: Go me with my wee collection!!:rotfl:

My favourite one paul bought me is the log one with the 7 dwarves:)

Have you seen Tink on the bell??? About £30 ish I think???? I'm dropping hints to Paul but I don't think he's getting me!!!;)

The other day I bought Marie (with a photo frame) and Minnie Mouse one... I also like my Disney decorations...

Now we need to put the tree up :santa:

The other day I bought Marie (with a photo frame) and Minnie Mouse one... I also like my Disney decorations...

Now we need to put the tree up :santa:

come on then, get it up

no excuses lol

come on then, get it up

no excuses lol

I know... My husband will kill me :rotfl2: He thinks I'm completely insane for putting the tree up in november. The tree stays up till the 14th of January (I'm Orthodox Christian and Christmas for us is on the 7th of January just like in Russia)

I know... My husband will kill me :rotfl2: He thinks I'm completely insane for putting the tree up in november. The tree stays up till the 14th of January (I'm Orthodox Christian and Christmas for us is on the 7th of January just like in Russia)

ive had mine up since 29th october lol

ive had mine up since 29th october lol

:thumbsup2 Love that attitude :rotfl2:

Maybe this weekend... We'll see...

Why not post a photo of your tree? Even though 25th is not my Christmas, I get very very excited :yay: like a small child!

Went into Central London on the weekend and the lights on Regents St were on, they look like a cobweb, quite funky. They're switching the light on on Oxford St tonight!!! Awwww, so Christmassy...

And going to see Father Christmas on the 22nd!:santa:

Did I say I loved Christmas???:rotfl:

DD wants to put our tree up now, I will put it up early December though. This will be the first Christmas since 2005 where we have not got a new Christmas tree decoration from DLP.:sad2: WDW didn't have the ones I liked.

DD wants to put our tree up now, I will put it up early December though. This will be the first Christmas since 2005 where we have not got a new Christmas tree decoration from DLP.:sad2: WDW didn't have the ones I liked.

That is such a shame... I'll be happy to get you one from DLRP and post it. We're going 15th-19th of Dec.

:thumbsup2 Love that attitude :rotfl2:

Maybe this weekend... We'll see...

Why not post a photo of your tree? Even though 25th is not my Christmas, I get very very excited :yay: like a small child!

Went into Central London on the weekend and the lights on Regents St were on, they look like a cobweb, quite funky. They're switching the light on on Oxford St tonight!!! Awwww, so Christmassy...

And going to see Father Christmas on the 22nd!:santa:

Did I say I loved Christmas???:rotfl:

ive posted it in the prev chat thread

Kyra thought i was putting the tree up yesterday, I said i will wait till the weekend lol. So much for decorating before the tree went up lol.

Hello! I see we have a new chat thread! I'm going to buy Christmas decorations this weekend and I have my fingers crossed we can pick up a couple when we got to DLRP too :goodvibes

In Asda last night I noticed you can get a whole box of either winnie the pooh or disney princess ones for only soemthing like £6.99!

Hello! I see we have a new chat thread! I'm going to buy Christmas decorations this weekend and I have my fingers crossed we can pick up a couple when we got to DLRP too :goodvibes

In Asda last night I noticed you can get a whole box of either winnie the pooh or disney princess ones for only soemthing like £6.99!

That is cheap. I like some Winnie the Pooh ones from the Disney Store but they were £12. Maybe...

That is cheap. I like some Winnie the Pooh ones from the Disney Store but they were £12. Maybe...

They were a mixture of baubles with glittery princesses or winnies the pooh characters or proper decorations. I am sure they were not the best quality but I still thought it was a bargain!

I think one decoration is £5 in the Disney Store so £6.99 is pretty cheap

I think one decoration is £5 in the Disney Store so £6.99 is pretty cheap

Yes thats what I thought - were just going to have a couple (or maybe a few!!) disney decorations on our tree though

That is such a shame... I'll be happy to get you one from DLRP and post it. We're going 15th-19th of Dec.

aww, thanks. Will have to post a picture of them see if anybody knows if they still sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter