• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
here it is

Picture008.jpg

hey everyone!! love all the talk about christmas. i love christmas. although we always put our tree up kinda late. my sis asked if we could start a tradition to put the tree up on my dd's birthday the 15th of dec . i think its a nice idea

I put ours up on 1st december - the kids have fun doing it and once they are in their beds I strip it and do it myself ;) My whole tree is disney from the tinsel to the tree topper :lovestruc

What does everybody's kids want - I am getting DD, Tinkerbell, the little mermaid 3 and Hannah Montana on DVD, Hannah Montana and HSM 3 on Cd and Hannah Montana and the bratzs on Nintendo DS. Not getting her any toys this year as she has loads already and will get more from grand parents, and aunties.

I brought her an Hannah Montana advent calender today, she is HM obsessed at the moment.

sorry to jump in here but debenhams online have a few sale bits of disney royal doulton!! Tinkerbell is only £15!!

I put ours up on 1st december - the kids have fun doing it and once they are in their beds I strip it and do it myself ;) My whole tree is disney from the tinsel to the tree topper :lovestruc

omg i thought i was the only person who redecorates their tree. every year i leave my mom and sis help and then i redo it and i always know if my mom moves a decoration *** it looks off balance and it always does it just to mess with me :rotfl:

What does everybody's kids want - I am getting DD, Tinkerbell, the little mermaid 3 and Hannah Montana on DVD, Hannah Montana and HSM 3 on Cd and Hannah Montana and the bratzs on Nintendo DS. Not getting her any toys this year as she has loads already and will get more from grand parents, and aunties.

I am struggling this year - DD is 9 next week and I have no idea what to get her . She is the only girl on the planet that does not like HSM or HM :rotfl:

I brought her an Hannah Montana advent calender today, she is HM obsessed at the moment.

my dd will be two this year, i have bought her a load of disney dvds, mary poppins, lilo and stitch, toy story 2, alice in wonderland. there are a couple more. i am building her collection lol. she has loads now, i am still looking for beauty and the beast, snow white and bambi. not that she watches them all the time but she does at night before bed

she is getting elmo live, a disney aquadraw, a peppa pig house, a dora buggy. although i cant buy her a doll *** she cries when she sees them and says no mammy me the baby :rotfl2: . so she can just put her minnie and mickey in it.

oh and i got her a minnie mouse snowglobe in disney it is just gorgous so im gonna tell her mickey mouse gave her that.

I am struggling this year - DD is 9 next week and I have no idea what to get her . She is the only girl on the planet that does not like HSM or HM :rotfl:

My DD nearly 7 is obsessed with both of them, cost me a fortune at WDW last year on HSM stuff, she loves lad who is in HSM and Jump in too so may buy his doll.

Kyra wants a trampoline ( I swear Christmas day will be hell if Santa does not deliever this lol) she also wants the Tinkerbell DVD and a Snow White dress.

I have brought her a VSMILE aswell, not quiet a PS3 but its adaquate to her needs lol. If she doesn't play it....I will ;) lol.

My 14 year old daughter brought home her 15 year old friend from school.

Well the 15 year old friend has just bitten her on the back and nearly made it bleed. :scared1: My Daughter isn't bothered and insists she was only joking around but i'm fuming.
To top it all i sprayed it with Savlon (germs and all that) and her friend says and i quote " I ain't got TB or nothing" " I was only playing"
Is this normal behavior??? I had to bite my tongue not to say anything when really all i wanted to do was push her out the door.

OMG:scared1: :scared1: If they had been younger kids, I would've understood (kind of lol) but she's a teenager !!! What a thing to do?!! I wld've been furious:mad:

Kyra wants a trampoline ( I swear Christmas day will be hell if Santa does not deliever this lol)

Aww, DD would not let me see her letter to Santa so I could not tell him no to the things she wanted. Luckily she eventually showed me so I could explain why she is can't have her own computer.

Kyra wants a trampoline ( I swear Christmas day will be hell if Santa does not deliever this lol) she also wants the Tinkerbell DVD and a Snow White dress.

I have brought her a VSMILE aswell, not quiet a PS3 but its adaquate to her needs lol. If she doesn't play it....I will ;) lol.

I would love a trampoline!:rotfl:

That's what i thought. I have just told her to get her Mum to come and pick her up. Unfortunately i do not drive otherwise she would we be on her way home right now!!

What did her mum say when you told her what happened?

Hello all!!

I'm doing my clever clogs dance because I got a FIRST for my presentation last week!! :banana:

Well done Bob!!:cheer2:

They were a mixture of baubles with glittery princesses or winnies the pooh characters or proper decorations. I am sure they were not the best quality but I still thought it was a bargain!

Think I'll be making a trip to Asda very soon lol.

Aww, DD would not let me see her letter to Santa so I could not tell him no to the things she wanted. Luckily she eventually showed me so I could explain why she is can't have her own computer.

:lmao:

Kyra posted her letter to Santa at DLP but she did tell him she wanted a trampoline, poor guy's English wasn't that great so I have no idea what he said to her.

I would love a trampoline!:rotfl:

My parents are buying it for her. She loves to bounce like Tigger bless her.

oooh 8,000 Posts:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

My parents are buying it for her. She loves to bounce like Tigger bless her.

Awww! Me too! My friend Rachel once bought her sister a mini trampoline for Christmas. Getting that bugger home on the bus was fun.... Not!

Bob xoxox

I would get the disney decs sharpish if they are anything like the HSM3 outfits they sell very quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter