OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good that its fixed. We always had a problem when we had the BT line. Now we are cable we don't have any problems:goodvibes

I must admit when the man at AOL said he had tested the line and found a fault my heart sank. Especially when he said he would contact BT and get them to fix it, i thought yeah right course you will.

But that is exactly what happened as it is now working again, i thought it would be days.
Unfortunately we can't get cable here so we have to rely on BT lines.

I must admit when the man at AOL said he had tested the line and found a fault my heart sank. Especially when he said he would contact BT and get them to fix it, i thought yeah right course you will.

But that is exactly what happened as it is now working again, i thought it would be days.
Unfortunately we can't get cable here so we have to rely on BT lines.

We are lucky regarding getting cable. Just before we switched over to Cable we had loads of problems with our BT line. They finally came out to fix it a week after we switched, the engineer was well impressed whe he knocked on our door:rotfl2:

How are you shins now?

Much better thank you. :goodvibes
I did exactly as you said and within a few days i was able to walk almost normally. They seem fine now so long as i don't go too far.

Your welcome, glad to hear the pain has gone:thumbsup2

im def going to get minnie mouse and tinkerbell and what ever else that looks cute:rotfl:

just back from town i bought myself a new pair of flat sandles for all the walking ill be doing in disney nxt wk:cool1: got the girls minnie mouse jammies in dunnes too there so cute.

im stressing out a little as my 4yr old got chicken pox last wk today is her last infecious day but im soooo afraid my 3yr old will get them we fly on tue so that wont be good:sad2: ive even been priceing hotel and flights incase she gets them there and were delayed flying home:surfweb:

oh no i hope your other dd doesnt get them.

yeah minnie mouse and tink are so cute. your girls will love them

i know i cant even look foward to it as the spots can take up to 21 days to appear ill be checking her every morn, if she gets them in the nxt 2 days we will be fine but if they appear between fri and tue we wont be going:sad2:

the only thing is because ava got quite a mild dose of them gracie wont catch them im hopeing anyway!!!!

i know i cant even look foward to it as the spots can take up to 21 days to appear ill be checking her every morn, if she gets them in the nxt 2 days we will be fine but if they appear between fri and tue we wont be going:sad2:

the only thing is because ava got quite a mild dose of them gracie wont catch them im hopeing anyway!!!!

Fingers crossed she doesn't get them yet:goodvibes

i hope she doesnt get them. this seems to be happening a lot lately. what have chicken pox got against disney :rotfl:

Was just wondering if anyone has bought the princess wigs from ASDA? My 5 year old has rather a large head:rotfl2: :rotfl2:Was wondering what the sizing of these are like?:confused3

It's been ok, thankfully the hayfever has now gone!:cool1: Have just put the kids to bed so am now relaxing :banana: How about you?

I was doing some lurking on the DIS earlier having a nose on other parts of the forum and its amazing how some people are so cliquey............

Evening Sonya, i didnt see you there? Your abs burning today :lmao:

I was doing some lurking on the DIS earlier having a nose on other parts of the forum and its amazing how some people are so cliquey............

Evening Sonya, i didnt see you there? Your abs burning today :lmao:

hey emma. thats awful i would hate that. its nice to include everyone i think isnt it.

my abs probably would be if i could find them under the fat :rotfl2:

hangs head in shame going to workout again :rotfl:

There are some very cliquey places.

Although I must say there were a couple I was hesitant to enter, but the people are super nice once you do!

hey emma. thats awful i would hate that. its nice to include everyone i think isnt it.

my abs probably would be if i could find them under the fat :rotfl2:

hangs head in shame going to workout again :rotfl:

I agree, I would hate to feel excluded....i would cry :sad1::lmao:

Haven't you already done your workout 3 times today :rotfl2: The boxing challenge seriously killed my arms but i want to get rid of these bingo wings.

There are some very cliquey places.

Although I must say there were a couple I was hesitant to enter, but the people are super nice once you do!

I found the people on the Animal crossing thread lovely, I just hope they dont trample on my flowers when they come to visit :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter