OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG your little girl is beautiful princess:and those dresses are fab!

thank you so much. a couple of them are big but i meant that as they smaller size just fits her. so i would be crazy to have a full set in that size. snow white is my fave

ok here are ashleighs dresses. i love them so much. she also has a giselle one but thats a bit big and an ariel ballgown that i dont have pics of.

she was so excited opening the parcel bless. i wont be taking the cinderella or sleeping beauty ones with me for my next trip unless she suddenly grows about 5 inches lol

she is sooooo cute, i bet she was excited opening the parcel:cheer2:

she is sooooo cute, i bet she was excited opening the parcel:cheer2:

thank you. she does enjoy being a princess lol. she has to wear one watcing tv since disney cinemagic started showing ariel and pocohontas :rotfl: so she can be a princess too silly girl :rotfl:

Sonya she looks gorgeous:lovestruc The dresses are lovely. Ash will be such a little princess when you go. Did you get them all from the same seller?

Bob very cute kittens. I've got a bengal kitten whos 11 months old now you've just reminded me of the tiny bundle of fluff she once was!

I am about - just never seems to be enough hours in the day :) I am always watching though :lmao:

How are you ?

Yes you mods are never far away are you :rotfl:

Im fine but very busy at work so its nice to relax on here in the evenings and switch off

Sonya she looks gorgeous:lovestruc The dresses are lovely. Ash will be such a little princess when you go. Did you get them all from the same seller?

Bob very cute kittens. I've got a bengal kitten whos 11 months old now you've just reminded me of the tiny bundle of fluff she once was!

thank you.

the minnie mouse is from the uk disney store. the rest are all wdw dresses i got them all off ebay. so i had been waiting two weeks for them to arrive from america so hence all the super excidedness lol. yes lol i am that sad :rotfl2:

Don't worry I'm almost as sad:lmao:

We're having a Hawaian day at nursery this week. I've got my grass skirt and flowery bra ready:rotfl2: and DD has her lilo costume.

She also has a stitch one from DLRP in case she wants to cause havoc but I'm not sure anyone would understand what she was doing:confused3 Except maybe some crazy people on here:lmao:

i must start looking on ebay, my 2 only hav 1 dress a belle one santa bought them. doe i did promise them id get them minnie mouse dresses when were in disney .well 4 their birthday party they dont actually know bout disney yet. i was going to oreder of disney store u.k but i wasnt sure which size to get grace 2-3yrs or 3-4 she is nearly 3. she is tall but skinny.:confused3

Yes you mods are never far away are you :rotfl:

Im fine but very busy at work so its nice to relax on here in the evenings and switch off

The kids have so many after school activities I never seem to get to sit down for very long. Catch up then off again

and on that note I suppose it is bedtime :goodvibes

Night guys

i must start looking on ebay, my 2 only hav 1 dress a belle one santa bought them. doe i did promise them id get them minnie mouse dresses when were in disney .well 4 their birthday party they dont actually know bout disney yet. i was going to oreder of disney store u.k but i wasnt sure which size to get grace 2-3yrs or 3-4 she is nearly 3. she is tall but skinny.:confused3

do they have measurements on their website. i have the same problem with ash she isnt small but she is very skinny. the minnie mouse in my pics is a 3-4 and ash is 2 1/2.

morning all.

im going to order the 3-4 now for them i knew i should hav done that in the first place, her belle dress is 3-4 but i had to turn it up because it was a full lenght one. how long do they take to deliver from disneystore? would i get it by nxt mon if i order now?

thats great what dresses are you getting. you have to post a pic when they come.

Hi all. It's Lunchtime! :banana:

Leftover quorn chilli for me today. I'm very excited, it's in the microwave at the moment, I can't wait. :)

How are you all today?

I'm having Sims 3 withdrawal!

thats great what dresses are you getting. you have to post a pic when they come.

im def going to get minnie mouse and tinkerbell and what ever else that looks cute:rotfl:

just back from town i bought myself a new pair of flat sandles for all the walking ill be doing in disney nxt wk:cool1: got the girls minnie mouse jammies in dunnes too there so cute.

im stressing out a little as my 4yr old got chicken pox last wk today is her last infecious day but im soooo afraid my 3yr old will get them we fly on tue so that wont be good:sad2: ive even been priceing hotel and flights incase she gets them there and were delayed flying home:surfweb:

Hello all, :)

At last i have internet again. It went down Sunday night and i have spent nealry 2 hours in total on the phone to AOL to sort out the problem. Turned out to be a fault on the line.

I came home from town a while ago and noticed the internet light on the router was back on again so the BT engineer must have fixed the problem at the exchange.
Thank god for that :goodvibes

Hello all, :)

At last i have internet again. It went down Sunday night and i have spent nealry 2 hours in total on the phone to AOL to sort out the problem. Turned out to be a fault on the line.

I came home from town a while ago and noticed the internet light on the router was back on again so the BT engineer must have fixed the problem at the exchange.
Thank god for that :goodvibes

Thats good that its fixed. We always had a problem when we had the BT line. Now we are cable we don't have any problems:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter