OT - let the CHAT CHAT continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap'n- Hope Ellie is doing okay! Give her lots of hugs and support from me!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bob xoxoxox

Evening Bob - how's uni been lately?

Tiring and rather stressful.... I'm just sick of it.... :sad2: Sorry to sound negative! Every day is a day nearer the end though!

How about for you?

Bob xoxoxox

Hey all.

Ellie's waters have now broken! She is currently 3cm dialated and I'm gonna get some sleep and she is going to call me whenever she needs me X x

Hey all.

Ellie's waters have now broken! She is currently 3cm dialated and I'm gonna get some sleep and she is going to call me whenever she needs me X x

Exciting stuff Cap'n! Keep us updated! Good luck to you and Ellie!

Bob xoxoxo

Tiring and rather stressful.... I'm just sick of it.... :sad2: Sorry to sound negative! Every day is a day nearer the end though!

How about for you?

Bob xoxoxox

I'm slowly realising (2/3 of the way in) that balancing a part time Masters degree with a full time job is actually quite difficult.

I'm a little like you - trying to keep the enthusiasm high enough so I can work consistently on my final project / dissertation.

I'm quite focused on the end now as well - I'm already planning my 3 week reward of a 2010 holiday to Australia (possibly stopping over at one of the Disney parks as part of the journey) :goodvibes

Unfortunately, I don't finish until August some time, which means I have to work through the summer. I'm really looking forward to the end though as the lack of Christmas break means I haven't had much of a life since about September last summer :headache:

i want her to get me lol im going to post this all the time so she gets the hint lol

Hey all.

Good luck John- Is Kacee excited?

Hope she isn't like me - my waters broke and Molly was born 90 minutes later :)

Hey all.

That's fab news, dunno how you can sleep, I'd be too excited!! Hopefully lil one will be here by the morning! :cheer2:

I'm slowly realising (2/3 of the way in) that balancing a part time Masters degree with a full time job is actually quite difficult.

I'm a little like you - trying to keep the enthusiasm high enough so I can work consistently on my final project / dissertation.

I'm quite focused on the end now as well - I'm already planning my 3 week reward of a 2010 holiday to Australia (possibly stopping over at one of the Disney parks as part of the journey) :goodvibes

Unfortunately, I don't finish until August some time, which means I have to work through the summer. I'm really looking forward to the end though as the lack of Christmas break means I haven't had much of a life since about September last summer :headache:

Big Difference- You care about your course, I don't! :lmao:

We're scrimping pennies together for a little DLRP trip as my reward for graduating... It's small consolation though for how much I've hated the whole experience!

I think stopping over at a Disney Park would be obligatory.... ::yes::

Bob xooxxoxox

Does anyone else get to the point where they are tired, but just can't settle and go to sleep, it's driving me nuts! Maybe it's because I've been busy today sorting the house out! Have finished off Lotties bedroom and put all her Disney pins onto a corkboard which she loves, so huge thanks to all who suggested that!

OMG my mum is stressing me out - I know I should be patient but........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter