OT - let the CHAT CHAT continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Difference- You care about your course, I don't! :lmao:

We're scrimping pennies together for a little DLRP trip as my reward for graduating... It's small consolation though for how much I've hated the whole experience!

I think stopping over at a Disney Park would be obligatory.... ::yes::

Bob xooxxoxox

Sounds good to me - a trip to Disney is always a suitable reward :goodvibes

As for my Disney stop-over being obligatory, I'm not sure on my exact itinerary yet. I want to fit it into 3 weeks and the last week of that I intend to spend learning to dive at the barrier reef. At some point, I also want to visit Sydney and climb the harbour bridge.

So... the Disney park will be on the way there (diving at the barrier reef is a long term dream of mine so I want to finish with that), so I'm not sure whether to fly right round the world and start with a stop-over in LA and Disneyland or whether to stop over at Tokyo (flying the other way round) and visit TDL as I haven't been there yet.

Does anyone else get to the point where they are tired, but just can't settle and go to sleep, it's driving me nuts! Maybe it's because I've been busy today sorting the house out! Have finished off Lotties bedroom and put all her Disney pins onto a corkboard which she loves, so huge thanks to all who suggested that!

I knw that very well - I was there the other night. I was almost falling asleep the other night while I was DISing, but then the second I switched the computer off and put my head down on the pillow, I found I couldn't fall asleep so it took my a further hour to get there :confused3

Sounds good to me - a trip to Disney is always a suitable reward :goodvibes

As for my Disney stop-over being obligatory, I'm not sure on my exact itinerary yet. I want to fit it into 3 weeks and the last week of that I intend to spend learning to dive at the barrier reef. At some point, I also want to visit Sydney and climb the harbour bridge.

So... the Disney park will be on the way there (diving at the barrier reef is a long term dream of mine so I want to finish with that), so I'm not sure whether to fly right round the world and start with a stop-over in LA and Disneyland or whether to stop over at Tokyo (flying the other way round) and visit TDL as I haven't been there yet.

That it is!!

Hmmmm..... Thats a toughie! Which would you rather do?? Something new, or go for something you've done before and loved?

Bob xoxoxox

pearl harbour has finally finished i thought it would never end so i am off to bed night night every one

sleep tight

That it is!!

Hmmmm..... Thats a toughie! Which would you rather do?? Something new, or go for something you've done before and loved?

Bob xoxoxox

I'm not sure to be honest. DL was such an amazing trip and I'd love to go back again. I'm also quite unfamiliar with Japan so I'm not sure how well I'd cope with it for such a short time, though at the same time it would be nice to add another Disney park to my list.

Evening everyone from DLH again

You started a new chat thread without me

How was your day SW?

It was great thanks jackie. We've been to inventions and I received a wonderful surprise arranged by another DISer in collaboration with DH - a belated birthday cake to surprise me because Ive sprung so many surprises on DD this holiday

So I managed to close my eyes for literaly five minutes before Ellie called. Phoned my Mummy and she is now at our house with Kacee. Got to try and get to 1:30 before next examination and I can update again X x

Baby Macklin Logan Elias Lincoln was born @ 04:13 I'm the happiest man in the world X x

He weighed 7lb 15oz, had a 37cm round head and is 54cm long. I'll post a picture of my gorgeous little man probably sometime tonight X x

Congratulations!! :cheer2: That is fantastic news. Best wishes to you all-looking forward to seeing the pics! :goodvibes

Thanks Bob. I really am.

Ellie even managed to give birth with just gas and air and she went from 7cm to giving birth in 8 minutes. I'm so very proud of her

Congratulations!! :cheer2: That is fantastic news. Best wishes to you all-looking forward to seeing the pics! :goodvibes

Thank you so very much. I will post pictures but they won't be until tonight as I'm going to need to sleep as I've now been awake for 25 hours X x

Thank you so very much. I will post pictures but they won't be until tonight as I'm going to need to sleep as I've now been awake for 25 hours X x

Yes you def need as much sleep as you can get while you can get it! :) And more excitement to come later when Kacee gets to meet his new brother :goodvibes

After I had both of my girls, I couldn't sleep because I couldn't stop looking at them and cuddling them, but Baz was totally exhausted :laughing: and he was asleep long before I slept!! :rotfl:

This is such a magical time-enjoy! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter