• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - let the CHAT CHAT continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pleased to be home from work tonight - its been another busy day at work.

I hope you are feeling better now Mr Stitch - 2 days off work is enough when Ive had to work :rotfl:

at least ur past the halfway mark of the week and heading towards the weekend now!!! i always hated mondays & tuesdays at work, and loved it on wednesday afternoons as it meant we were closer to the new weekend!!!!

I hope you are feeling better now Mr Stitch - 2 days off work is enough when Ive had to work :rotfl:

I think I'm feeling better, though I would have said the same last night until I woke up at about 5:30 this morning and was ill again, so I won't know for sure until I've tried to eat something large enough and slept the night :hug:

I've just noticed something...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I've finally reached 4,000 posts. This thousand have taken a lot longer to appear than the previous 3,000 did for some reason, but I've got there at last :banana:

I think I'm feeling better, though I would have said the same last night until I woke up at about 5:30 this morning and was ill again, so I won't know for sure until I've tried to eat something large enough and slept the night :hug:

Get well soon then :hug:

at least ur past the halfway mark of the week and heading towards the weekend now!!! i always hated mondays & tuesdays at work, and loved it on wednesday afternoons as it meant we were closer to the new weekend!!!!

Yes I always like the thought that Im heading towards the weekend

I've just noticed something...

I've finally reached 4,000 posts. This thousand have taken a lot longer to appear than the previous 3,000 did for some reason, but I've got there at last :banana:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im still working my way to 1000 (but gettin ever closer lol)

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I have FINALLY managed to sort out my Annual travel insurance. :cool1: I rang my Doctors in the end this morning to ask what on earth i was meant to say was wrong with me because i haven't actually been diagnosed with anything. I was told to say that i suffer with bouts of diarrhea (can't put IBS as that needs to be diagnosed)
Most companies only list diarrhea as a symptom and put it down as an undiagnosed condition which you then aren't covered for.:headache:
I went with Direct travel in the end and after explaining it all to them he went off to talk to the medical supervisor person and came back to say that they would cover it. However they have put it down as Gastroenteritis :confused3 which is the closet thing they had with a long note explaining everything. He assures me i am now covered.
What a performance !!!!!!!!

I think I need somebody to come and block expedia on my computer.

I keep pricing up trips - first dlp weekends in august and october and now somewhere a little further afield - a return trip to DL California for a week (or maybe just over) in October.

I've not actually booked anything yet, but it's very tempting as I've got the money saved - it's earmarked for a big holiday next year but I could afford to borrow from that for a few months so I could book DL soon - very soon in fact ;)

I
I've got the money saved - it's earmarked for a big holiday next year but I could afford to borrow from that for a few months so I could book DL soon - very soon in fact ;)

That's exactly what i did for my forthcoming DLP trip, i borrowed out of the WDW spending money i had saved.

That's exactly what i did for my forthcoming DLP trip, i borrowed out of the WDW spending money i had saved.

You're not supposed to encourage me ;)

Having said that - I suppose I might just be being a little naive thinking anybody on a Disney forum would try to advise me not to book a Disney trip :lmao:

You're not supposed to encourage me ;)

Having said that - I suppose I might just be being a little naive thinking anybody on a Disney forum would try to advise me not to book a Disney trip :lmao:

:rotfl:

The booking virus has hit you as well :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter