OT: LOST fans?

I love Lost..I found this article in the NY TIMES very helpful, it tells you the 6 hours of LOST that the producers of the show suggest you watch before the start of the new season. I have to admit watching these episodes together was a great refresher course but also got my mind really spinning again. In addition I saw the 2 minute spoiler of the season premier tomorrow night (u can view it at abc.com) and I was glad that I went back and watched the episodes that the article pointed out. I truly cant wait to watch Lost tomorrow night

Here is a link to the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/29/arts/television/07lostweb.html

to the tune of "One Day More" from Les Miserables (sound file here:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuffHRacZMQ)

JACK
One day more
Another flight, another destiny
Another shot at at spinal surgery
If Kate cannot recall my name
I know I'll never be the same
One day more!

JIN
I did not know the man I'd been
I didn't even speak too clearly

JACK
One day more.

OTHERS
If fate is kind to Sun and Jin
We hope that Ben will pay severely

KATE
One more day to choose a man

JIN AND SUN
Will we lose the thirty years?

KATE
One more day of Jack and Sawyer

JIN AND SUN
Namaste and all that bunk

KATE
I will choose one if I can

DESMOND
Hey, I used to be a monk

KATE
But I can't make up my mind.

RICHARD
One more day inside a toe

HURLEY
Will the numbers go away?

RICHARD
Do you think that I'm a pirate?

HURLEY
Shall my Libby come to life?

RICHARD
I was born so long ago

LOCKE
Richard offered me a knife.

RICHARD
Who the hell's the guy in black?

OTHERS
The wait is done, the night is here

JACK
One day more!

BEN
One day more till resolution
Widmore's daughter has to pay
Changed the rules and killed my Alex
He will face the judgment day

ROSE AND BERNARD
Here we go again
Never learn a thing
Doesn't matter when
with all the tears they bring
First they're in a cage
then they're on the beach
All of us are waiting
for the doc's next speech

Others (2 Groups)
1: One day to the final season

2: Pray to God you get a line

1: Every man will have his day

2: Even those in Expose

1: There's an answer and a reason

2: There's a million questions left

ALL
Did you hear the statue fall?

BEN
What a-bout me? What a-bout me?

JACK
One day more!

JIN & SUN
That ****ing Freighter was the start

KATE
One more of day him and him

JIN & SUN
How can I get to where you're living?

DARLTON (overlapping)
We will answer all your questions
We will make you all confused
Eighteen hours of mere perfection
Or you'll all feel really used.

JACK
One day more!

JIN AND SUN
I cannot stand to be apart

KATE
What a son I might have grown!

JIN AND SUN
Our daughter won't be so forgiving

BEN (overlapping)
One day more till resolution
Widmore's daughter has to pay
Changed the rules and killed my Alex

ROSE AND BERNARD (overlapping)
Here we go again
Never learn a thing
Doesn't matter when
with all the tears they bring

JACK
Tomorrow night is LA X
I'm hoping that I have some sex

ALL
Tomorrow we'll discover
What our crazy writers have in store!
One more night
One more day
One day more!

Hi! I am torn! I love LOST but it is on the same time as Biggest Loser. Which do I watch?

I love the biggest loser too. I plannig on tivo all the shows but I am going to watch lost. even though I am a big fan of BL I think its not as good as it use to be which is sad because I really enjoy it. Most of the time now I usually do a million other things while BL is on and really only stop to look when they are working out. after this season of BL, jillian is going to have a new show on nbc Im looking forward to it

also I feel that friends/coworkers are more likely to talk about LOST the following day and I dont want anyone spoiling it for me if I have not watched it yet.

I love Lost..I found this article in the NY TIMES very helpful, it tells you the 6 hours of LOST that the producers of the show suggest you watch before the start of the new season. I have to admit watching these episodes together was a great refresher course but also got my mind really spinning again. In addition I saw the 2 minute spoiler of the season premier tomorrow night (u can view it at abc.com) and I was glad that I went back and watched the episodes that the article pointed out. I truly cant wait to watch Lost tomorrow night

Here is a link to the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/29/arts/television/07lostweb.html

i've re-watched the entire 5th season over the past month or so...
but i'm going to check the article now to see if i missed any...

one thing's for sure, i'm going to stay away from this thread until we manage to watch it here..
starting early wednesday morning my time (about midnight tuesday your time), i'll start checking itunes...
it sometimes takes them forever to post it on itunes...
we've already bought the itunes season's pass to lost season 6, so i just have to keep hitting the update button...if it's there, it will download...

then we'll have our family lost watching party on wednesday night...

Gotta decide:confused3 NCIS or LOST? Flip a coin? Gotta decide!!!! Probably watch L, no wait I really wanna see.... so conflicted. Ah maybe two TV's, that might work. I'll just wait til the last minute.:confused3:confused3:confused3

if your trying to decide which show to watch, dont forget that you can watch lost on abc.com. so at least you wont miss is altogether.

Im so excited its tuesday! I was never a huge lost fan, but i watched it. The past month i watched ALL 5 seasons from the beginning.:faint: Now i feel more hooked than ever and cant wait to hear the rest of the story!

if your trying to decide which show to watch, dont forget that you can watch lost on abc.com. so at least you wont miss is altogether.

Im so excited its tuesday! I was never a huge lost fan, but i watched it. The past month i watched ALL 5 seasons from the beginning.:faint: Now i feel more hooked than ever and cant wait to hear the rest of the story!

too bad we can't watch it on abc.com, but it's blocked...
people outside the U.S. (or maybe north america) are blocked from watching just about everything like that (hulu also can't be viewed)...

but it's ok...for a mere $1.99 i can get it from iTunes....worth every penny...

too bad we can't watch it on abc.com, but it's blocked...
people outside the U.S. (or maybe north america) are blocked from watching just about everything like that (hulu also can't be viewed)...

but it's ok...for a mere $1.99 i can get it from iTunes....worth every penny...

really! I cant believe that! but your right the episodes on itunes are pretty cheap. 1.99 for a 40 minute show isnt bad and ive bought a few episodes when i didnt have time to download them ;)

I can't wait to see what happens tonight. I hope we find out what Hurley has in the guitar case--the one that Jacob gave him in the cab. Is it a guitar or not? It must have something to do with Charlie. I hope we see him again in Season 6. Only 1 hour and 48 minutes to go....

dont rub it in! I still have over 3 hours left. i have to remember to stay off the internet for the next few hours.

i was watching the bachelorette finale one year when my fiance comes into the room and says "oh no i cant believe she picked that wierd guy, etc." he read the AOL headlines and accidentally ruined it for me.:sad2:

ok....i admit it...i came in to look...

so i can expect 'awesome'....woo hoo!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

it still isn't up on itunes.....hmmmm......the waiting begins...

Had a couple of "Aha!" and "Huh?" moments....it was really good.

Does anyone else think that has got to be the most crowded "deserted" island in fictional history?! :lmao:

Had a couple of "Aha!" and "Huh?" moments....it was really good.

Does anyone else think that has got to be the most crowded "deserted" island in fictional history?! :lmao:

I'm reminded of a line from Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid

"Who are those guys?"

from what I saw - I guess the "they lived happily everafter" ending is out

Owwww I want to watch it now! I can't wait till I get home from work!!!
For those that have seen it, marks out of 10???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter