OT: May i request some prayers and pixie dust?

P&PD from across the Atlantic for you, DD and DGD:hug: My mum said that if pregnancy is scary, its doubly so when its your DD:sad2: Here's hoping for a good outcome for both:wizard:

Sending you all lots of prayers and dust...your DH is keeping watch over his precious girls...take care of yourself too! :hug::hug:

:hug:Carolyn ~~ my thoughts and prayers and :wizard: are heading your way -- please let me know if there is anything you need or that i can do for you or your family.:hug:
By the way --- I miss you:flower3:

Jennifer

Caroline, how did her ultrasound go? :wizard:

The ultrasound showed no change from Saturday - still low on the fluid, but her baby's heartbeat is good and strong. The next one is Wed morning. As my dd said, there was nothing negative, so we look at it as a positive.
...and now, back to my regularly scheduled blanket being knitted. Thank you all for your prayers - my precious gd will continue to need them. My dd is aware of the support being shown by you and appreciates it very much. Caroline

Caroline that is good news in my book. Thank you so much for the update. Every day that she stays in is better than being out in the world. You all will remain in my thoughts and prayers

Caroline,
just wanted you to know that i'm still sending pixie dust your way. i've been thinking about you often.
thanks for the update.

that's great news....stay positive...you know we are hear for you...keeping you all in our prayers :hug:

Caroline, I am so glad to hear her heartbeat is good and strong. :thumbsup2

No change on today's ultrasound - so, we are thinking positively - she'll have another on Friday. Thanks everyone for your prayers.:)

Thanks for the update. No change is good. Another day inside is good! :goodvibes

A quick update - ultrasound results were the same. She is set to have them every M,W, F for the next 2 weeks. In 2 weeks they will also do a test to measure the baby's weight!!
Thanks for your continuing prayers and pixie dust! Week 30 begins Monday!

Great news. We will keep sending prayers and pixie dust your families way!
S :)

Thanks for letting us know, Caroline. Continued PD for the wee one, her parents, and her grandma. Not sure why I am thinking the babe is a girl, :confused3 it just came out. :cutie:

She is indeed, Isabella! My dd has loved that name for many yrs, and now will have a chance to use it!

A beautiful name for your beautiful granddaughter!
keeping you all in our prayers, you want to share this with you...my DM neighbor's DD has the same issue with her pregnancy, her Csection is scheduled for Tuesday, made it to 38 weeks!! they do such remarkable things now, all will be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter