OT: May i request some prayers and pixie dust?

Caroline so glad to hear that update. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers.

Some of our friends have and Isabella and another friend (she and her husband take care of the farm when we go away) have a little girl 3 months that is Bella. Bella's dad is trying to convince her mom that they need our cow Bella who is 18 months.

DD said she knows the name has become very popular, but she has loved it for a long time, and definitely will stick with it. It was my grandmother's middle name too.
Week 30 has begun, and now the doctor has set the next goal at Week 33. Her baby shower is next Sun - her husband is briinging a recliner chair for her to sit in, and he will help her open the gifts! One day at a time!

Glad to hear it's still going well!! Continued prayers and pixie dust from TN!!

Those prayers are working - her fluid level increased, just a little, today. She was pumped!! A plus in any amount is a positive. Thank you everyone!

Those prayers are working - her fluid level increased, just a little, today. She was pumped!! A plus in any amount is a positive. Thank you everyone!

That's good news indeed :) We'll keep the P & PD coming their way ;)

DD said she knows the name has become very popular, but she has loved it for a long time, and definitely will stick with it. It was my grandmother's middle name too.
Week 30 has begun, and now the doctor has set the next goal at Week 33. Her baby shower is next Sun - her husband is briinging a recliner chair for her to sit in, and he will help her open the gifts! One day at a time!

How lovely that it was your grandmother's name. It is a beautiful name.

Never underestimate the power of Pixie Dust. :sad2: WONDERFUL NEWS!!! :woohoo:

Yesterday's ultrasound showed a slight fluid decrease, but not as low as last Friday - dd is thinking very positively!! The reason for the stress test each time is to make sure that the baby is not in distress with the fluid level being low. Thanks for your continuing prayers and PD. Have a great day!:)

Glad to hear she's thinking positive! continued prayers for you all

Thanks for the update Caroline. I've been keeping all of you in my thoughts.
Love and hugs to you.

Staying positive is what your DD needs to do!

just to let you know, my DM neighbor's DD who had the same issue had a healthy baby boy yesterday 8lb 2 oz at 38 weeks, they named him Samuel!

prayers and PD still being sent to your DD, Isabella and you!

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm sure the baby will be fine, and I speak from experience.

My water broke at 28 weeks (talk about low fluid) and I was in the hospital on bedrest until my little guy came at 33 weeks. Yes,the baby can stay in with the water broken, although I don't recommend it. I had a stress test every day and weekly ultrasounds while I was in the hospital. Little guy is now 2 1/2 and doing great. He spent some time in the NICU for digestive problems and jaundice, but was otherwise doing great.

Keep us posted!

Thanks once again to all of you. She has one more this week and then next week,they are doing some tests to determine approximate birth weight at that stage.
Denise - such a positive experience you had with your son. How wonderful for him and you!!
Lisa- congrats to your mom's neighbor. Getting to 38 wks was wonderful. My oldest dd arrived at 34 wks - 4 lbs 14 oz. She spent 10 days in NICU, and at 32 is very healthy!

Sorry about the delay - we had a baby shower for my dd today. Seventy family members and friends attended, and she sat in her recliner, with her feet elevated, the entire time - we were so proud of her. She looks healthier, her ankles are normal size, her face has gotten thinner (a good thing), her gestational diabetes is well under control, and you could see that she has been following all the dr's orders.
Tomorrow she goes for her Mon ultrasound, and they may do another test to estimate the baby's birth weight as of this point.
On Friday, the results were the same as last Wed- good news!! Week 32 began today! Thank you for your prayers and pixie dust. They truly are appreciated. When this little lady arrives, I definitely will post her picture!!:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter