Other officers in George Floyd case arrested; charge upgraded on Chauvin

I’m not upset you edited it. Usually it shows a little “last edited” at the bottom and yours doesn’t. I was genuinely curious if you had done something to avoid that showing up. Maybe it’s just the speed in which you edited it? I sometimes will have to edit for a forgotten word or misspelling and it would be nice to do without that showing up.
If you are the last to respond to a thread it will edit without showing “last edited” until someone else does. She edited before you responded. I’ve had a quote change right in the middle of a reply to someone. It’s just a timing thing.

I’m not upset you edited it. Usually it shows a little “last edited” at the bottom and yours doesn’t. I was genuinely curious if you had done something to avoid that showing up. Maybe it’s just the speed in which you edited it? I sometimes will have to edit for a forgotten word or misspelling and it would be nice to do without that showing up.

I think if you edit before the next post get posted, it doesn't show edited.

The three cops are giving it all up and turning on officer chauvin to save their own butts. It takes jail time and a big charge for the boys in blue to snitch on each other for wrongdoings. Yet they come into neighborhoods and come down on people who won’t snitch on the people in their own community. Cops really need to practice what they preach and rat out dirty cops. Maybe if someone had done something about this guy years ago we wouldn’t be here today.

He was so smug and cocky and arrogant as he killed george ON VIDEO....I can only imagine what he’s done when not on video.

***and I don’t think all cops are bad just like I don’t think protestors are rioters and looters. I can differentiate between the two.

You know, generally I support law enforcement and I want to believe that most are decent folk. But now that it’s possible to have a bystander video so many police encounters, my eyes are opening to the frequency of excessive use of force. I’m now under the impression that we are seeing just the tip of the iceberg. Typically officers are always believed to be telling the truth about events. But, it’s becoming clear that the public trust can easily be abused.

You know, generally I support law enforcement and I want to believe that most are decent folk. But now that it’s possible to have a bystander video so many police encounters, my eyes are opening to the frequency of excessive use of force. I’m now under the impression that we are seeing just the tip of the iceberg. Typically officers are always believed to be telling the truth about events. But, it’s becoming clear that the public trust can easily be abused.

I am considering what we are seeing when they KNOW that all eyes are on them, and it's making me even more concerned about how they act when there are no cameras at all. They see this as an attack on them, and are reacting accordingly.

all they will do is contract with the local county sheriff’s department. Then they can point their fingers at the county....
Not only that, if they think they are going to get adequate police service from an unprepared (funding-wise) sherrif's dept without forking over some of that funding to the state, they are in for a rude awakening.

I'm hearing "defund the police" all over the place. What do people want? No police services at all? Or do they want the National Guard (or military) to take on the job of keeping the peace? I totally understand the need for overhaul and accountability. But do it by revamping what you have, not destroying it and leaving a vacuum.

all they will do is contract with the local county sheriff’s department. Then they can point their fingers at the county....

On the bright side, the county won’t have to deal with unions or a growing pension liability then, hopefully.

On the bright side, the county won’t have to deal with unions or a growing pension liability then, hopefully.

LOL, except their own. Sometimes some counties bring on the former PD employees, sometimes not. In this case, likely not...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter