Our Secret Green Club...continued yet again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 more years and I will have a built in DD

Hard to think that Jeff COULD get his permit in 1 year... and be in 8th grade!!:scared1: Don't think his reading will be at a 6th grade level yet, but it could be! How many other middle schoolers could drive themselves to school?!:hug:

Not gonna happen that soon though!

Hard to think that Jeff COULD get his permit in 1 year... and be in 8th grade!!:scared1: Don't think his reading will be at a 6th grade level yet, but it could be! How many other middle schoolers could drive themselves to school?!:hug:

:eek: He'd probably be the only one! His friends would love it! Their parents not so much. I'd be nervous enough letting my 16 year old ride to school with a friend who just got their license, let alone my 8th grader.

Thanks, I am glad we are home safely also. but I already miss my family, wish we could have spent more time with them.

Hi Brandi...I'm Nancy....I used to be on a lot, but I have been facebooking toooo much. really they all can vouch for me :thumbsup2 l just wanted to tell you that I LOVE THAT STORMY SMILIE THINGY in your signature! Very cool!:cool1:

I won't get lost. I don't :laundy: and :drive:
Lost...did someone say lost?

Very good then....:goodvibes

For me that is one of the many wonderful things my DH is for, to drive me around when I do :laundy:
Yes husbands are good for a few things!;)
2 more years and I will have a built in DD
2 months and I might have mine:banana:

Thinking of you Kat...Hope all is going as well as it can right now!

Brandi, I am praying for your aunt every day. Sorry you didn't get any warm weather.

Hi Brandi...I'm Nancy....I used to be on a lot, but I have been facebooking toooo much. really they all can vouch for me :thumbsup2 l just wanted to tell you that I LOVE THAT STORMY SMILIE THINGY in your signature! Very cool!:cool1:

don't listen.....she gets 'lost' a lot...and facebook has nothing to do with it...
party_35.gif

Hello limeys :goodvibes
second snowday in a row so now were on a 5 day weekend :goodvibes

As you know my DD [17] is still not permitted or licensed to drive, but then again I would not want her to drive me anywhere :laundy: or not.....:rotfl:
:lmao::lmao:
Heather the other DD :teeth:
Yeah...I was a little slow yesterday....what else is new???:lmao:
don't listen.....she gets 'lost' a lot...and facebook has nothing to do with it...
party_35.gif
:rotfl::worship::thumbsup2
Hello limeys :goodvibes
second snowday in a row so now were on a 5 day weekend :goodvibes

Hi TOT Boy!!! Enjoy your day off!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter