Our Secret Green Club...continued yet again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: He'd probably be the only one! His friends would love it! Their parents not so much. I'd be nervous enough letting my 16 year old ride to school with a friend who just got their license, let alone my 8th grader.
He won't be driving that soon and no one else either. The older boys had to wait also, Chip until he could walk , no be in his wheelchair & then only drive Mike to school. Mike had accidents way to fast after he started driving, so no one with him, period. At least his dad paid for the cars...not me!!

As you know my DD [17] is still not permitted or licensed to drive, but then again I would not want her to drive me anywhere :laundy: or not.....:rotfl:
Same here. I can't believe I will have to go through both of their practice training alone! :scared1:

:wave: Kat :hug: How are you guys doing? Your family has been in my prayers!
Thanks so much T. We are hanign on. I posted some of the "event" on the new thread. Jeff is still struggling and not sleeping well. I got Krista in her own room 2 nights ago, but find Jeff in my bed the last 2 nights. Still struggling with getting them to school. They both did it Friday, ok. Monday they were off & I took Tuesday morning off to get Beth (Bill's daughter)to the train, so got them to school, ok. Working to find someone to cover the Y shifts & classes, but if I start school still in Mid-Feb., it will be the only money I have coming in. It's all a wait & see right now.

Lost...did someone say lost?
Yes...yes they did! :rolleyes1
Yes husbands are good for a few things!;)
yes..yes they are ( a bit to much Phineas & Ferb here I think!)
2 months and I might have mine:banana:
Your excited about it now, but don't forget that you may be in the passenger seat while they are practice driving!
Thinking of you Kat...Hope all is going as well as it can right now!
Thanks so much Nancy. Things are up & down, more so than normal, but it will slowly work out, I hope!
Hello limeys :goodvibes
second snowday in a row so now were on a 5 day weekend :goodvibes
You'll be hapy until you have makeup days at the end of the school year!
Still not sleeping.......

Sorry about that. Hope it comes soon for you!:hug:

Hi Brandi...I'm Nancy....I used to be on a lot, but I have been facebooking toooo much. really they all can vouch for me :thumbsup2 l just wanted to tell you that I LOVE THAT STORMY SMILIE THINGY in your signature! Very cool!:cool1:

I sent you a PM with the link for the smilie

Thanks so much T. We are hanign on. I posted some of the "event" on the new thread. Jeff is still struggling and not sleeping well. I got Krista in her own room 2 nights ago, but find Jeff in my bed the last 2 nights. Still struggling with getting them to school. They both did it Friday, ok. Monday they were off & I took Tuesday morning off to get Beth (Bill's daughter)to the train, so got them to school, ok. Working to find someone to cover the Y shifts & classes, but if I start school still in Mid-Feb., it will be the only money I have coming in. It's all a wait & see right now.

:grouphug: I can't imagine how hard this all must be, but feel free to come here and lean on us (or get goofy and silly with us:rolleyes1):grouphug:

I sent you a PM with the link for the smilie

Thank you Brandi...I am such a nerd. I tried to put it on my signature and it is not working...I am going to try again tomorrow when I am not into so much laundry ;) But thank you my new found friend...hopefully tomorrow I will be more capable...lol

Thank you Brandi...I am such a nerd. I tried to put it on my signature and it is not working...I am going to try again tomorrow when I am not into so much laundry ;) But thank you my new found friend...hopefully tomorrow I will be more capable...lol

Make sure you put the [ img ] in front of the URL and the [ /img] behind it so it will know it is an image.

PM if you have any trouble.

don't listen.....she gets 'lost' a lot...and facebook has nothing to do with it...
party_35.gif
:rotfl2::worship:

:woohoo:

:headache: That always gets me upset, I hope your day is better today.

don't listen.....she gets 'lost' a lot...and facebook has nothing to do with it...
party_35.gif
wise:eeyore:
You are lucky duckies...so did you clean your mom's house for her?

That's because you are a wise:eeyore:

Can't you just call the local fire dept? :teeth:

Oh look another wise:eeyore:

Kelly I did not sleep either...up all night with a very sick kid...ugh now at work and busy yucky day ahead!

Make sure you put the [ img ] in front of the URL and the [ /img] behind it so it will know it is an image.

PM if you have any trouble.

I did this perhaps, I am not putting it in the right place. I put it infront of the URL and then the very las thing after the url ...I feel like a knuckle head.:confused3

Kelly I did not sleep either...up all night with a very sick kid...ugh now at work and busy yucky day ahead!

Awww... :hug: to the sick one :(

and

:lmao:

Nancy, your post sounds a little grumpy, but sounds like you deserve to be with a sick child and work! :hug: Hope everyone gets feeling well and gets some rest!

I thought being a wise :eeyore: was a Limey requirement???

Hope everyone is feeling better tonight, and you can get some rest!

:grouphug: I can't imagine how hard this all must be, but feel free to come here and lean on us (or get goofy and silly with us:rolleyes1):grouphug:
Thanks so much. I try to pop on ever so often, but things are strange!
I thought being a wise :eeyore: was a Limey requirement???
Yes,... yes it is!

Hope everyone is feeling better tonight, and you can get some rest!
We have 4 out of 7 in the office home with the flu the past 2 days. What fun it has been here!
I LOVE MY LIMEY FRIENDS Thank you!:love:
Yeah!!! And , of course, we feel the same!:hug:
Its in the book of DU!! :teeth:
Haven't had any editions to that volume lately?! Wonder when he is going to release the next chapter?

Got to sleep in my own bed alone last night. It was cold & lonely. When you know they are gone & coming back, it is great to have all that space. Hard though when you know they aren't ever going to be there again. Quiet too. No CPAP machine, no Jeff grinding his teeth...

Anyway, Jeff did make it upstairs to his room, but the tv was on this morning. Krista called me around 3 am, needing to touch base & be snuggled back to sleep.

Forward we go!

:hug: Kat! You are a very strong person to get through this like you are. Always remember we are here for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter