our secret green club? Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I wasgone for a few minutes I was aim.......I meen getting more wine!I found my way back again:thumbsup2

Tara and I would never do such a thing... :teeth:
::yes::As long as you say nice things about me....Oh I know you were probably telling Tara about the gift you're getting me!

Yeah, I never have frozen drinks either....but vacation calls for a few!!:goodvibes
Just wait for Tara and I to arrive.
I improvised;)

..........not me.........I can never keep up! Poor bears we need speed reading classes AND speed typing classes!;)
I'm with you...
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Desperate times calls for desperate measures....she took a hammer to the neck of the bottle. :lmao: :lmao:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Wow...you really know me!:goodvibes

Who...ME???? Or should I say , Hugh me!!!!!:lmao: :cutie:

Yesssssss, I am (both!)
:rotfl2:

OK, I'll pick some up at my BIL wine store, drive to NJ, pick you up and we will keep driving to WDW:thumbsup2
Don't forget me, don't forget me.......I'll bring the corkscrew!!!! :teeth:

That sounds like so much fun. When I was there in July, I had a pina colada one night and a frozen margharita another. It is really the only time I have frozen drinks. mmmmmm
Frozen drinks are the best1:thumbsup2

What happens in Disney stays in Disney right gals? :rolleyes1
Yeah until the news crews show up! :rolleyes1

..........not me.........I can never keep up! Poor bears we need speed reading classes AND speed typing classes!;)
I saw that somewhere! :confused3 :lmao:

NO I WANT DETAILS....DETAILS
Don't worry I'm sure you'll be able to read a report when you have to post bail, better start saving now!::yes::

NO I WANT DETAILS....DETAILS
::yes:: ::yes::

Don't forget me, don't forget me.......I'll bring the corkscrew!!!! :teeth:
OK...Be ready by we will call you when we are thirty minutes away
Yeah until the news crews show up! :rolleyes1 I saw that somewhere! :confused3 :lmao:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't worry I'm sure you'll be able to read a report when you have to post bail, better start saving now!::yes::[/QUOTE]
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry, I wasgone for a few minutes I was aim.......I meen getting more wine!I found my way back again:thumbsup2

::yes::As long as you say nice things about me....Oh I know you were probably telling Tara about the gift you're getting me!

Just wait for Tara and I to arrive.
I improvised;)

I'm with you...
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Wow...you really know me!:goodvibes

I try my best! :thumbsup2 When all else fails grab a hammer. :lmao:

So my DW and I have been talking about planning a fairytale wedding and we decided we wanted bright colors...MadHatter cake inspired. We weren't even thinking about Disboards when we decided, but everyone will know we are Disers when they walk by our wedding.

The colors are going to be Royal Blue, Black, and well you guessed it Lime Green. I have only been on for a couple of months and Lime Green has now entered my subconcious. Is there some sort of rehab for this...of course being crazy about Dis keeps life interesting.

So if you walk by in a couple years and see someone in a Lime Green vest at Sunset Pointe it is probably me.

So my DW and I have been talking about planning a fairytale wedding and we decided we wanted bright colors...MadHatter cake inspired. We weren't even thinking about Disboards when we decided, but everyone will know we are Disers when they walk by our wedding.

The colors are going to be Royal Blue, Black, and well you guessed it Lime Green. I have only been on for a couple of months and Lime Green has now entered my subconcious. Is there some sort of rehab for this...of course being crazy about Dis keeps life interesting.

So if you walk by in a couple years and see someone in a Lime Green vest at Sunset Pointe it is probably me.
Sorry we won't happen to walk by, because you have to invite us all!:teeth: Sounds wonderful. and Welcome to the Green Club:welcome:

I updated my TR. I am so excited for Saturday I can hardly contain myself! Look out for my TR tomorrow. I'll be posting a special Goodbye message. One to the TB, one to the Limeys, and one to all who are reading! I will miss you all!

Sorry we won't happen to walk by, because you have to invite us all!:teeth: Sounds wonderful. and Welcome to the Green Club:welcome:

Thank you very much for the welcome!!

We would love to invite everyone, but it won't be till at least 2010 we still have some serious planning. We will be sure to post pictures in all their Lime Green Glory.

shooting.jpg

Now if you had posted that just a bit earlier, I would have stayed awake. there are so many levels to that picture!

I updated my TR. I am so excited for Saturday I can hardly contain myself! Look out for my TR tomorrow. I'll be posting a special Goodbye message. One to the TB, one to the Limeys, and one to all who are reading! I will miss you all!
I will read you TR a little later, I have to get ready for work now. I'm so excited for you!!:banana:

We would love to invite everyone, but it won't be till at least 2010 we still have some serious planning. We will be sure to post pictures in all their Lime Green Glory.
Oh 2010...that will give you plenty of time to get to know us and we can save up for the big trip.:rotfl: :rotfl:And of course youw wedding gift:thumbsup2

Hehe, I made another cool smile :D
Anybody Can Use it ;)
COOL! :thumbsup2

So my DW and I have been talking about planning a fairytale wedding and we decided we wanted bright colors...MadHatter cake inspired.
Welcome to the party & congratulations!!!! Best wishes on the planning!

****Sidenote****** This is the best post ever because its the day I was born #62968, just wanted to immortalize it forever! :teeth:

Have a great time you Lucky Ducky!!!! :woohoo: :banana: :cool1:

Oh 2010...that will give you plenty of time to get to know us and we can save up for the big trip.:rotfl: :rotfl:And of course youw wedding gift:thumbsup2
::yes:: :teeth:

Sorry, I wasgone for a few minutes I was aim....... I meen getting more wine!I found my way back again:thumbsup2
Yep she was already drinking at this point.. :rotfl2:
I hope your drink doesnt' melt by the time I get it to you.:teeth:

Thats ok we have nothing to do in 2010 we can wait. :teeth:

Morning, Peeps!
My puter was all screwy last night, so I finally got caught up!
Mary, I hope DH's surgery goes well and the ankle heals properly. Here's somepixiedust: and :grouphug: for you.

Chrissy, hope that knee starts feeling better again.:hug:

Allie, Have a blast on your trip!:banana:

a big :welcome: to our new limey peeps!

I fell asleep. Guess ya just weren't snarky enough!;)

Looks like I need to kick it up a notch! That's cool with me! I've had such a horrible summer, I'm ready and raring to kick it into full gear. :rotfl: Should I look to Madame Presidente or the Queen of the Universe to guide me to true snarkdom? :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter