our secret green club? Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats ok we have nothing to do in 2010 we can wait. :teeth:
Very sad, but even worse very true!!! :(

Morning, Peeps!
My puter was all screwy last night, so I finally got caught up!
Mary, I hope DH's surgery goes well and the ankle heals properly. Here's somepixiedust: and :grouphug: for you.
Thanks, we won't know anything about surgery until atleast Monday. Glad the computers fixed.

Looks like I need to kick it up a notch! That's cool with me! I've had such a horrible summer, I'm ready and raring to kick it into full gear. :rotfl: Should I look to Madame Presidente or the Queen of the Universe to guide me to true snarkdom? :rotfl:
:eek: How much farther is there!?!?! :lmao: By Madame Presidente you are referring to Michelle correct! ::yes:: :angel: Hope the rest of your summer is better! :hug: Can I ship dh to you, you won't have to worry about him running off anywhere-- I can't guarantee the naked part though! :confused3 :rotfl2:

Very sad, but even worse very true!!! :(

Thanks, we won't know anything about surgery until atleast Monday. Glad the computers fixed.

:eek: How much farther is there!?!?! :lmao: By Madame Presidente you are referring to Michelle correct! ::yes:: :angel: Hope the rest of your summer is better! :hug: Can I ship dh to you, you won't have to worry about him running off anywhere-- I can't guarantee the naked part though! :confused3 :rotfl2:

Unfortunately Madame Presidente, I am going to reject your offer of shipping your DH to me. At this current time, I have seen enough nekkidness to last the next 5 or so years. :lmao: I appreciate that he would not be running off, as that is quite stressful, I think the nekkid thing threw my decision over the top. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh and there is much further for me to go. :teeth:

Looks like I need to kick it up a notch! That's cool with me! I've had such a horrible summer, I'm ready and raring to kick it into full gear. :rotfl: Should I look to Madame Presidente or the Queen of the Universe to guide me to true snarkdom? :rotfl:
hang in there!:hug:

It's still all screwy...I'm not sure what's going on. HopefullyI can talk DH into taking a look at it over the weekend. Keep us posted on your DH. Has he realized that throwing fits and stomping at you isn't a good idea??

:scared1: :lmao:
Unfortunately Madame Presidente, I am going to reject your offer of shipping your DH to me. At this current time, I have seen enough nekkidness to last the next 5 or so years. :lmao: I appreciate that he would not be running off, as that is quite stressful, I think the nekkid thing threw my decision over the top. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh and there is much further for me to go. :teeth:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just a little update... we've got all of the ADR's we wanted set up, tix for MNSSHP and our room in order, plus I created a binder full-o-info, we have LGMH's galore, our Crocs have arrived as well as our very first costume! :banana:

It was my littlest fella's Buzz Lightyear costume and it is just too stinkin' cute!

All I have left is to make our shirts :)

Good Afternoon Everyone!! Im currently investigating the DDP. It's soo worth it but we already bought our tickets and we cant return them. Oh well.

So how are you all doing? And welcome to the new limeys!!

Just a little update... we've got all of the ADR's we wanted set up, tix for MNSSHP and our room in order, plus I created a binder full-o-info, we have LGMH's galore, our Crocs have arrived as well as our very first costume! :banana:

It was my littlest fella's Buzz Lightyear costume and it is just too stinkin' cute!

All I have left is to make our shirts :)

Yay!:woohoo: That's so exciting. Fill us in on all the details, so we can live vicariously through you!

Good Afternoon Everyone!! Im currently investigating the DDP. It's soo worth it but we already bought our tickets and we cant return them. Oh well.

So how are you all doing? And welcome to the new limeys!!

I think you can still do it...You need to have a 1 day ticket added to the room for each preson to add the DDP. I think that as long as you don't use those 1 day passes, you can save them for another trip. HAve you gotten prices for the DDp for 2008? There were all kinds of rumors that they weren't going to include Tax & gratuity next year. We love the DDP, but it really is more food than we eat. It makes sense for our family the way it is priced now, but to pay tax and tip on what the bill would have been, makes it not as good of an idea for us.

:goodvibes Today's thread post count:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 62,987

User Name Posts
stinkerbelle's mom 6,352
crossfamily 5,080
kaw1218 4,948
katlas&kids 4,771
Donald - my hero 4,310
Va-bear 3,845
pixie dust 112 3,605
rer1972 3,602
SleepingBeautyDreamr 2,429
DISUNC 2,131
nsalz 1,875
TOT_Princess_412 1,675
bigsis1970 1,571
LizzySwan1022 1,451
Princess89 1,310
MrOakie 1,187
dwheatl 866
cynderella 852
TaraLee4 541
ktturner 490
Piglets Mommy 458
TOT_Boy_ 405
2girlsmom 354
msgrimm23 332
DisGirlAllie 182
WinniethePooh93 173
Azure 102
Luvchefmic 54
Magical Disney 48
TinkerBelle1024 46
Kellydoodle 38
SharkyGoddess 33

Movie Schedule at Fort Wilderness for end of Aug.:

Movie Scheule end of Aug.
19th Home on the Range
20th The Apple Dumpling Gang
21st The Rescuers Down Under
22nd Bambi
23rd The Emperor's New Groove
24th Herbie: Fully Loaded
25th Cinderella
26th The Aristocats
27th The Great Mouse Detective
28th The Pacifier
29th Chicken Little
30th The Hunchback of Notre Dame
31st The Shaggy Dog

Hi Limeys! I haven't even packed yet! I just did a bunch of laundry though. I've learned something. When Allie is really tired she should not do laundry unless she wants a big pink magenta stain on her white shirt. I kinda put a dark in the light load. Woopsie. Blonde moment.:blush:

Lucky you Kat. Isnt it really busy there?

Not really. A lot of the kids have started school & college, esp. in Fla. The wiats are all that long, though the restuarants are pretty packed and wait lines for no ADR can be long or none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter