our secret green club? Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awsome! Are ya at least packed yet?
Well, ALMOST.... I have the checked bags all packed, and the kids' carryons except for their gameboys and catie's mix stick and the chargers, Rick's carryon except for the PSP. So I just have my carryon bag left to pack pretty much...

Ok whats the name of that one song where they talk about it was raining and she got killed.. It was remade not to long ago too.. The road was wet and they crashed.. UGH this is killing me...
Ooh, I liked that one, don't remember who it was either, though... sorry....

tuesday1.jpg

Kristi this one's for you!!!
Thanks, now we have to talk a whole lot so Rick doesn't get weird about that one! :rotfl:

Todays thread post count:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 72,947

User Name Posts
stinkerbelle's mom 6,719
crossfamily 6,710
kaw1218 6,455
katlas&kids 5,665
Donald - my hero 5,071
pixie dust 112 4,319
Va-bear 4,290
rer1972 3,781
SleepingBeautyDreamr 2,434
nsalz 2,316
DISUNC 2,157
TOT_Princess_412 1,725
bigsis1970 1,576
Princess89 1,500
MrOakie 1,471
LizzySwan1022 1,464
Piglets Mommy 1,250
dwheatl 940
cynderella 852
DisGirlAllie 726
2girlsmom 623
hockeymomoftwo 610
TaraLee4 541
TOT_Boy_ 530
ktturner 490
msgrimm23 338
lauren_elizabeth 299
jmmelvin 281
WinniethePooh93 173
SignalTechCB 165
DisDancerina 140
Azure 130
Mickey's_Ghost 106
TinkerBelle1024 51
Kellydoodle 46
sewer 45
micknpluto 31

T-minus 9 to the #1 spot, though it is probably a lot lower than that! :woohoo:
Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. Big hugs to all!:hug:

Not a problem! Any time!! :rolleyes1

How ya feeling today?

Well let's put it this way: the doc i saw on Sunday was WONDERFUL! knew what i was talking about (pulse was over 130 so had to be in pain!! and pulse was also thru the roof) they gave me a shot and slowly i felt well enough to go home until I could have special test yesterday.
The doc I saw yesterday might has well come out and called me a drug seeking idiot even though vitals are sitting around same place! So i am just doing the flush it out and hope for the best method.

Doc on Sunday gave me a script and it turns out I am allergic to it since within 1 hour i break out and scratch for HOURS so i have to decide whether I want to live in pain or scratching the skin offa my body. Right now the hives are winning! I feel wonky and much better thanks <giggle>

Hi, Jacqueline and KAT! How are things goin? Kat, I missed Heroes last night, was it great (don't tell me anything, guys)... I have it on the DVR, so I can hopefully watch it tonight...

Hi, Jacqueline and KAT! How are things goin? Kat, I missed Heroes last night, was it great (don't tell me anything, guys)... I have it on the DVR, so I can hopefully watch it tonight...

I have yet to watch it as well ... percocet & TV don't mix well. BUT it is taped and that way I can watch it without commercials. :cool1:

I have yet to watch it as well ... percocet & TV don't mix well. BUT it is taped and that way I can watch it without commercials. :cool1:
Percocet!!! That is my wonder drug!! Seriously I have a prescription for my back problems, but I get itchy from it too!!! I think it is a normal side effect of the drug...

Hey Everybody :wave2:

I just got back from the store. I bought myself one of those tins full of popcorn at Walmart. I love the caramel corn. I'm munching on it now. Anyways, hope everyone's having a good weekend.

You are so funny with your popcorn. But at least it is a pretty healthy addiction!popcorn::

Percocet!!! That is my wonder drug!! Seriously I have a prescription for my back problems, but I get itchy from it too!!! I think it is a normal side effect of the drug...

I guess I'll just freak you all out a bit and let you kow that Chip was taking 2 10 mg tablets at a time of that stuff!! And at times, it wasn't touching him. :faint: They are cutting it down and in Jan. start taking down the methodone too and trying to start something else. They are trying to avoid an internal pain pump for a few more years!:sad2:

Don't watch it with the kids in the room. Not much blood, typical Heroes violence, but your despair at the end isn't something your kids should see!

PPPllleeease let me know what you thought/think!! You can email or PM me if not here!

Oh, and Tim Kring has an interview on tvguide.com

I can't believe I am drawing a blank on all the names. This is sad. I grew up with this music. I need to go put the oldies radio station on and find some.. :rotfl:

How about some Bill Withers? "Lean on Me", "Aint no Sunshine When she gone", "Lovely Day" and some other great ones!

Or "War" - "LOw Rider" and "Why cant we be friends"

Both are mroe 60's than 50's......

Ooh, I liked that one, don't remember who it was either, though... sorry....

You guys are driving me nuts!! The sonmg was called Last Kiss, I think and I have been singing it for the last hour!!

We were out on a date in my daddy's car
we hadn't driven very far
when there in the road, straight ahead
a car was stalled the engine was dead
I couldn't stop so I swerved to the right
And so I lost my baby that night

Where oh where can my baby be?
The Lord took her away from me
She went to Heaven so I got to be good
so I can see my baby when I leave
this world!

Now I hope I hear you two humming it along the way!! :rolleyes1

Don't watch it with the kids in the room. Not much blood, typical Heroes violence, but your despair at the end isn't something your kids should see!

PPPllleeease let me know what you thought/think!! You can email or PM me if not here!

Oh, and Tim Kring has an interview on tvguide.com
I'll be sure to let you know... Rick already watched, I'll see what he thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter