our secret green club? Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be sure to let you know... Rick already watched, I'll see what he thought...

Rick will like it (special effects)and his despair will be a whole heck of a lot different than yours! Remember the tag line.. 2 Heroes will die and a villian will arise! And volume 3 is called Villians, and I think the first episode, whenever itis, is called Exodus.

Oh, and make sure you hear what Matt says when he & Nathan get to Primatech!! :lmao:

What will we do until next fall?!

You guys are driving me nuts!! The sonmg was called Last Kiss, I think and I have been singing it for the last hour!!

We were out on a date in my daddy's car
we hadn't driven very far
when there in the road, straight ahead
a car was stalled the engine was dead
I couldn't stop so I swerved to the right
And so I lost my baby that night

Where oh where can my baby be?
The Lord took her away from me
She went to Heaven so I got to be good
so I can see my baby when I leave
this world!

Now I hope I hear you two humming it along the way!! :rolleyes1
Yep, thanks!

Ok whats the name of that one song where they talk about it was raining and she got killed.. It was remade not to long ago too.. The road was wet and they crashed.. UGH this is killing me...
Last Kiss.

Pearl Jam did the remake in the 90's

J. Frank Wilson sang an older version.(original??)

Not sure who actually sang the original

Rick will like it (special effects)and his despair will be a whole heck of a lot different than yours! Remember the tag line.. 2 Heroes will die and a villian will arise! And volume 3 is called Villians, and I think the first episode, whenever itis, is called Exodus.

Oh, and make sure you hear what Matt says when he & Nathan get to Primatech!! :lmao:

Ach! That is the one problem, this season was WAY TOO SHORT!!!!

Thanks for the Calgon! The cast gets put on tomorrow - the tendons in his foot are pulling away from the bone - they dont knw\ow why....:sad2:

Oh, Bear... all at once!! How long in the cast? and how high will the cast be?

Call me and maybe I can run up and help hold him down. Or, since Chip goes by both ways each weekend, he can come and apply his arm crutch where it counts. Course if Pappa Bear is growly, he may just hand it to you at the front door & wait until you have used it!!:lmao:

I think that the last few episodes were rushed and the season was WAY too short(stupid writers strike...) And yeah it was a priceless comment......Well, I'm going to Disney World between now and then so I'll just have to find a few more things to fill my calendar up with.....:confused3:confused3

You guys are driving me nuts!! The sonmg was called Last Kiss, I think and I have been singing it for the last hour!!

We were out on a date in my daddy's car
we hadn't driven very far
when there in the road, straight ahead
a car was stalled the engine was dead
I couldn't stop so I swerved to the right
And so I lost my baby that night

Where oh where can my baby be?
The Lord took her away from me
She went to Heaven so I got to be good
so I can see my baby when I leave
this world!

Now I hope I hear you two humming it along the way!! :rolleyes1
I am listening to that now!!

LOL! Wasnt that from like yesterday?

But still, how are you?
::yes::

but I slept today...so now I'm trying to catch up:lmao:

I still sitting here telling myself that I need to rearrange my living room so I can put my christmas tree up. note....I'm still sitting here:rolleyes1

::yes::

but I slept today...so now I'm trying to catch up:lmao:

I still sitting here telling myself that I need to rearrange my living room so I can put my christmas tree up. note....I'm still sitting here:rolleyes1
lol, trust me I do the same thing...just sit there saying im going to do something

People need to learn the definition of "free". It doesnt mean you pay 34.00 up front than its free...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter