our secret green club? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
I am in such a good mood today. Last night DH finally agreed to let me make more ADR's so now I have to decide where we are going to eat on what days and pray that I can get an ADR for them :woohoo:
I changed a few of ours last week..for the week of 9/10..I didn't have any problems, and there are 8 of us..... now my cousin is going from 9/29-10/4....she had a hard time and there will only be 2 of them.

Va-bear said:
I LOVE love love Richmond! Grew up here but then went off to college , jobs, life. But after 15 years of living elsewhere I decided I needed to come back - and I have been thankful for that every single day. First off, I love being near my family - and love it for my kids. But also, we're like a big city, in ammenities, but small in most ways. An hour from the mountains, 2 hrs to DC, 2 hrs to the beach, in themiddle of where 95 and 64 meet, and so mcuh more! Ahhhhhh........ but , did I mention its HOT hot hot!!! OHHHHhhhhh....thats right its hot EVERYWHERE!!!! Stay cool guys!!! :smokin:
Ya.. I was going to say it's even hot here in the normally frozen tundra of upstate NY. Richmond has that small town feel in a big city body... maybe someday I'll actually get to get out of the car and see it!

Gooooooood Morning!!

one more day at work before it's

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!! WOO HOO!

ohhhhhh my goodness. Had to train a new girl last night. she's a little (insert airhead smiley here) :sad2: Thank goodness she left halfway through my shift, because i might have lost it.

super duper nice girl, which is why i would have felt really bad had i lost it.

but seriously folks, this is what i had to deal with:

"um, sir? would you like your iced coffee hot or cold?" :rotfl2:

i can't even make that up!!

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
Good morning LizzY. I see you are up bright and early today. Got to the puter before lil sis did ya? :woohoo:

Yup, lil' sis went to camp today.

Ok... off to work. I am sure there will be 40 more pages for me to read when I get home, especially when his limeyness wakes from that deep post vacation sleep. Hi DisUnc, welcome back, can't wait to hear the goodies...

I'm hoping that my pink egg will give me something exciting.

is it wrong if i just get all 5 eggs and then keep the ones i like?

they're not real babies! :rotfl2: and i know that it would be wrong to do that to real babies! :rotfl2:

so if i know the difference, am i allowed? :teeth:

Thinktinknpixiedust said:
Ok... off to work. I am sure there will be 40 more pages for me to read when I get home, especially when his limeyness wakes from that deep post vacation sleep. Hi DisUnc, welcome back, can't wait to hear the goodies...

have fun at work.. i hafta be there at noon!

TaraLee4 said:
Gooooooood Morning!!

one more day at work before it's

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!! WOO HOO!

ohhhhhh my goodness. Had to train a new girl last night. she's a little (insert airhead smiley here) :sad2: Thank goodness she left halfway through my shift, because i might have lost it.

super duper nice girl, which is why i would have felt really bad had i lost it.

but seriously folks, this is what i had to deal with:

"um, sir? would you like your iced coffee hot or cold?" :rotfl2:

i can't even make that up!!

Yeah, there's this one person at the place my mom and I go to, I don't think she's ever made an order correctly in her lif. We have now catigorized the people there in to various groups. We love it when we get the "A" team : Sting (his real name is Nelson, but he looks hjust like sting), red haired girl, redish haired girl with a nose ring, anr that other guy. As you can see we are very specific about who makes our coffe/double chocolate chip frappicino/hot coco.

DISUNC said:
immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! :thumbsup2

Wishin it was a cool home in PA as it was in Orlando! :confused3

Got home this evening...going to sleep for 12 hours now! Lots to tell!
Did meet NOT ONE fellow DIS :confused3

I hope all is well! ;)

YOU'RE HOME!! YAY!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Let's hear everything! :listen:

just so we're all clear..

that 8000 is mine.

i'm not tired and i'm not giving up! hehehe!

LizzySwan1022 said:
Yeah, there's this one person at the place my mom and I go to, I don't think she's ever made an order correctly in her lif. We have now catigorized the people there in to various groups. We love it when we get the "A" team : Sting (his real name is Nelson, but he looks hjust like sting), red haired girl, redish haired girl with a nose ring, anr that other guy. As you can see we are very specific about who makes our coffe/double chocolate chip frappicino/hot coco.

oh starbucks... :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

stinkerbelle's mom said:
Does anyone ever order from Oriental Trading? I just got a catalog at home today. The catalog has things you can order & get them personalized. Lots of really cool limey things in there. Was thinking about having some boxers made up that say The DIS. :rotfl: There were some really cool lime dog tags in there too. :scratchin
I love oriental trading....I did a princess party for my DD two years ago....I got tons of necklaces, bracelets, rings, stickers,tatoos.....ready for this....for under $40!!! I filled goody bags, and a pinata..... the other moms were amazed that the girls came home with so much stuff.(each girl had a lunch bag filled almost to the top!!!!
I have never ordered anything personalized though.

Welcome back His Liminess!!!!!! (I like that TT-PD; bet He does too!!!!)

Hope you had a GREAT time - can BEARLY wait to hear about it!!! :sunny:

Speaking of starbucks, i have people come into my store all the time and go

"is there a starbucks in here?"
"uh, no, we're here."
and then they're like oh, nevermind and walk out!

the NERVE :confused3

we also relocated across the hall a few months back and now i have people come in and ask me where the "starbucks across the hall went" their face is priceless when i say, um, we're right here.

TaraLee4 said:
oh starbucks... :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Hey I personally like the hot chocolate from the cigar shop, and milkshakes from the exceedingly close ice cream place, but it's in Barnes and Noble, and that's where I spend most of my free non babysitting time. Me :lovestruc books!

kaw1218 said:
I love oriental trading....I did a princess party for my DD two years ago....I got tons of necklaces, bracelets, rings, stickers,tatoos.....ready for this....for under $40!!! I filled goody bags, and a pinata..... the other moms were amazed that the girls came home with so much stuff.(each girl had a lunch bag filled almost to the top!!!!
I have never ordered anything personalized though.

do these folks have an online place i can request a catalog from? all this talk makes me want to see!

TaraLee4 said:
Speaking of starbucks, i have people come into my store all the time and go
"is there a starbucks in here?"
"uh, no, we're here."
and then they're like oh, nevermind and walk out!

:lmao:
Just tell them, yes, better go look for the Starbucks.... down the hall.... (serves em right!)

Oh my - 80000!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter