our secret green club? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
jima53 said:
I am thinking about hanging a green cloth flag at our campsite at Ft. Wilderness, so If you see a coleman popup with a lime green cloth, or flag, thats us.

Jim

Cool! :thumbsup2 We stayed at the cabins there, it was great. Have fun!!!

katlas&kids said:
Congradulations!!! :cheer2: It does sneak up on you. You think it's never going to get here & WHAM!!! It's here. I leave Sat. morning and still haven't packed a thing. Going to have not much when I am there, eh? As long as the kids have clothes, we'll be ok! ;)

Just give your dirty stuff to Teresa, she does laundry ALLLLLLLL the time!

katlas&kids said:
Same here, especially if I have been at the pool opening for a few days in a row. I panic when I wake up at 6:15 ish and know I was to be there at 5!! I will have days off next week in the world though!

Am wondering if the slow draggies my kids are going through getting up in the morning will continue next week?! NOT! I can't be so lucky! :cloud9:

My kids aren't liking me too much. DD1 starts school next week so I made them all get up by 8. Dh told me to make it 7 tomorrow since all next week they will have to get up at 7 to take dd1 to school. The week after they will be getting up at 6 when all 3 have to go!

jima53 said:
I am thinking about hanging a green cloth flag at our campsite at Ft. Wilderness, so If you see a coleman popup with a lime green cloth, or flag, thats us.

Jim
If I was going then Jim I'd drop by and say hello. I'm thinking of doing the same thing when I go in February. I wonder if could make a flag with a LGMH on it?

DISUNC said:
Hey SHE HIT ME!
hips.gif

Hey you two, DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS POST AND COME BACK THERE!!!!!

pixie dust 112 said:
I do believe that yooouuuu were a mets fan in 1986, before the evil influences of your DH (both Dear Husband and stupid Designated Hitter rules) took over!

What a great NLCS that was. Here in Houston we had a day to remember our 86 Astros. and for the record Mike Scott never scuffed a baseball........

I absolutly love Disney Channel. I think it's because I can't get it where I am... Anywho.. back to singing Hannah Montana

CrazyforDisney said:
:cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3: Good morning everyone. Just thought I would stop by and let ya'll know i got my move date. I am moving to Orlando FL on Sept 25th. Its sneaking up on me!!!!!!!! I am excited and scared all at the same time! :banana:

Hey great, now everyone in "our secret green club" has a free place to stay while at Disney :cool1:

uhtimex said:
Hey you two, DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS POST AND COME
BACK THERE!!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: and :lmao:

Too much of a family thread for my comment... I'll let you use your imagination. But don't let DU use his... It a-scares me :scared:

TOT_Princess_412 said:
cynderella said:
My ignore list has been empty for awhile now, but she was never on it. I have seen all her posts, even the pointless ones. :lmao: No need to grovel. Just send
dollarsign.gif
and it's all good! :rotfl:

:hug:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Thanks !!! I don't know why but I get nervous at every possible thing that could happen!!!

You get that from your grandpa on my side of the family!

jima53 said:

Jim

:welcome: Lovin the flag idea!

jima53 said:

Jim

:welcome:

lgmpc.gif
@
camping.gif

:cool1: :cool1:

katlas&kids said:
I meant the ME bus trip!! Hey, DS walked past a shirt I had made, looked at it (ooops) says "that looks like a Mickey head", and kept going. I am not even sure they KNOW Disney has a park, let alone that there is anything else besides the Nick hotel! :confused3

:rotfl2: I think by the time you reach the BUS (i read that sometimes Mickey is there to greet people)....They will figure something out!
When did you plan on telling them?

katlas&kids said:
AND... you didn't think you needed it? :lmao:
:sad2: Never do! Every Time it happens I am suprised

HEY THEY MOVED ALL THE SMILIES AROUND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter