our secret green club? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
stinkerbelle's mom said:
Hmmmm, cool idea, but I don't know if I want to thank you! There are some days when I want to throw the computer down the elevator shaft-LOL.

Uh oh, guess I won't get to hear those company secrets--darn!

:rotfl2: :lmao: I dont do that anymore!!!!

CrazyforDisney said:
I just landed an interveiw with Disney on Sept 16th while I am there on vacation! WOO HOO! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :bounce:

FINALLY!

A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP LIVING THE DREAM!

pixiedust: :wizard: party: party: :wizard: pixiedust:

Hey everyone!

I'm new here so i'll tell you about how I picked my user name. (Don't worry it will be fast) So, I like the new show "Hannah Montana" the one with Miley Cyrus in it. Therefore, i'm in love with the show, therefore making me a Miley Cyrus fan.

Miley_Cyrus#1FAN said:
Hey everyone!

I'm new here so i'll tell you about how I picked my user name. (Don't worry it will be fast) So, I like the new show "Hannah Montana" the one with Miley Cyrus in it. Therefore, i'm in love with the show, therefore making me a Miley Cyrus fan.
:welcome: :welcome: :disrocks: If you need more info. about the Secret Green Club go to page post1 and it will give all the links that explains every lime lovin' thing youll need to know :thumbsup2

Miley_Cyrus#1FAN said:
Thanks! For the info. Cynderella musthave spent alot of time working on those FaQ's
::yes:: ::yes:: She's been here since the begining Her and DisUnc like it when you give them a few of these ............................
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: !!! :rotfl:

CrazyforDisney said:
I just landed an interveiw with Disney on Sept 16th while I am there on vacation! WOO HOO! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :bounce:
:woohoo: :woohoo: That should be such a cool job!!! Now everyone can meet a Limey while in the muddaland!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

PigletFairy said:
Do you have a packing list?

Welllll, thats part of the problem - I think I have 12 lists! I keep writing "dont forget" items on litlte slips of paper -who knows where they all are. It will take a ngiht just to organize my packing list! Lawdy!

Va-bear said:
Welllll, thats part of the problem - I think I have 12 lists! I keep writing "dont forget" items on litlte slips of paper -who knows where they all are. It will take a ngiht just to organize my packing list! Lawdy!

You mean you don't have a list of lists? How will you know which list is for what?

pixie dust 112 said:
Everybody have a great day! I'm off to work! NSalz, I have a budget meeting with the Mayor and Comptroller today. If he thinks we're asking too much I'm goin to tell him that you said we can take some $$$$ from the Police Department lines! :teeth: I'll tell him that now that he took away your access to the Disboards, you won't need so much in your budget, because you'll actually be able to get so much work done during the regular work day that he can probable eliminate a position in your department! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:rotfl: :rotfl:OK I think we still got our millions....I hope everything went OK at your meeting...anything interesting happen :rolleyes1
:furious: Sorry....Pixie this is NSALZ..I had to edit because TOTPRINCESS was still signed in and DIDN"T LOG OFF AS INSTRUCTED........I still love her though

stinkerbelle's mom said:
It's a conspricy I tell ya! Maybe DU is too busy working and doing his trip report so he stopped everyone's counters so he wouldn't have to give out any handshakes this week! He is the great and powerful Lord Limelilocks you know! :worship: Either that or your family has paid him off so you're the last to learn the handshake?!?!?!? :scratchin
:scratchin Hey...you know, I wouldn't put it past the family. I'm sure the great and powerful OZ...I mean DISUNC wouldn't do that to me. I think it's working tonight though.

DISUNC said:
loooooooooooooooooong story! BUT I DIDNT KNOW that Anc96 DID do A TR!
Totally missed that COMPLETELY! (right over me head!)

When she wrote that "I dont do TR" I thought that she didnt do TR's....NOT THAT IT WAS THE TITLE OF HER TR! :confused3

Anyhow I found it very late last night...read it and :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:rotfl: :rotfl: OMG I thought you were just teasing her....Maybe we should call her the great and powerful Anc96...she got one over on DisUnc. To you Anc96 :worship: :worship: :worship:

CrazyforDisney said:
:cheer2: :cheer2: Congrats!!!!!Someday, I will land an interview too...I just have to wait until my children are out of the house and I can retire there.
GoodLuck.....

Uhtimex......Oh yeah...her TR is called ...We are not going to Disney this year...yeah right....

nsalz said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: OMG I thought you were just teasing her....Maybe we should call her the great and powerful Anc96...she got one over on DisUnc. To you Anc96 :worship: :worship: :worship:

Actually, it's the second time I got one over on DisUnc (not that I'm keeping count)... I got his LGMHPCs at our HD ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter